Angel/demon war [ex](need angels demons and humans and horsemen)

Started by abandoneddolly, July 28, 2010, 08:11:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abandoneddolly

Urbanzorro

A question... Are we allowed to have more than one character? and if so are there any restrictions?
I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

abandoneddolly

Urbanzorro

Ok, would it be a bad thing if I was planning on playing another of the horsemen?

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Odin

Quote from: abandoneddolly on August 01, 2010, 05:03:23 PM
Alright were going with the horsemen being a more of a neutral party of unknown orgin. So there all full of mystery and stuff

Just as a last bit, does everyone know of the four horsemen? Or are they mysterious to anyone and everyone?

BlueEyedBard

I'm not missing anything am I? We haven't started have we?
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off

abandoneddolly

Quote from: Odin on August 01, 2010, 09:44:33 PM
Just as a last bit, does everyone know of the four horsemen? Or are they mysterious to anyone and everyone?
yes they are

abandoneddolly

Quote from: BlueEyedBard on August 02, 2010, 01:31:26 AM
I'm not missing anything am I? We haven't started have we?
nope going to start either later today or tommorow.

abandoneddolly

Quote from: Urbanzorro on August 01, 2010, 09:01:36 PM
Ok, would it be a bad thing if I was planning on playing another of the horsemen?
mmm yeah, thats my restriction you can only be one horseman. since there  only four of them and there so powerfull.

Urbanzorro

Kk, I'll  snoop around for a different character then and see if anything catches my eye ;D

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Brittlby

Name: Pestilence (Often refers to herself as "Mary Mallon" when forced to deal with lesser creatures.)

Race: Viral, Bacterial, Chemical Imbalance, Language, Infectious Creatures

History:

A flush of the cheeks and accelerated heart beat... Love is a fever.

How does one describe the history of an creature that is both so long lived and so ubiquitous? Measured in spreading vectors and a mounting body count, the love of Pestilence is a varied and beautiful thing, one that can not be explained so much as observed. And even these observations made with the eyes of mortals is a mere glimpse of her. The traces of e.coli that dance across the oily surface of a breakfast omelette left under the defective heat lamp for a scant five minutes too long is just a tease of pale flesh peeking from beneath a miniskirt. The roaches that hide in the shadows beneath the stovetop, scurrying for crumbs and spreading filth, the hint of an aroused nipple. The hint of herpes that glazes the rim of a glass that was not cleansed sufficiently well by a minimum wage dishwasher, white teeth chewing at red lips with equal parts wantonness and jitters.

What mortal could envision her in her entirety? In the sweltering jungle or... even in the greasy diner across the road, she is always there, waiting to be taken in. Her love is given freely, without restriction and without warning.

A flush of the cheeks and accelerated heart beat. Love is a fever.

Personality:

Pestilence embodied is not without a sense of irony, often masquerading as a doctor or apothecary of variant eras. She savors the long and lingering sickness most, but a varied and complicated lover, she will sometimes fancy something quick and rough like a flesh eating virus or Ebola. Though Death is her constant companion, it is not a particularly welcome one. He snatches the mortals from her grasp at the height of her ecstasy. A shame that mortals are so fragile, for she has had many favorites snatched away by the greedy emptiness of her colleague.

She has a burning need that drives her to consume, spread and infect. It is a love that lesser creatures do not readily understand, but she grants unto them regardless. A creature of impossible appetites and boundless love, that sickens all she touches, she is decidedly coy. Rarely does she directly act upon her desires, instead behaving as a timid coquette, leaving traces of avian flu across a door knob as if it were a glass slipper.

With the end of days looming, she has taken to a more direct approach, dusting off her ancient weaponry. If there is to be an end of the whole mess, then she intends to go out as she lived. Full of her infectious love...

Pestilence utilizes her bow of legend very rarely, relying instead on her own infectious nature or her minions. She has a noted affinity for fleas, rats, roaches, strays, and other zoonotic animals that can carry and transmit illness, displaying no small amount of control over them.
Nitpicking naysayers barking like beagles, through the tall grass of poisonous tongues
Slide down your throat like an antidote you can quote...

O/O

abandoneddolly

abandoneddolly

battel System

health
attack
Intelligence
defense
Agility

Humans-30
Angles-35
Demons-35
Horsemen-40

everyone needs to do their stats and I'll take care of the rest of it.

abandoneddolly

abandoneddolly

In my sleep deprevation I just realized I put all my fourms in the wrong place  :-[

Odin

I'd put the group in EX, as you never know what your players may come up with.

abandoneddolly

I meant to.... I'm moving it over there now. I'm just really ti red....

abandoneddolly

all right everything has been moved to extreme sorry about that

abandoneddolly

Urbanzorro

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

abandoneddolly

Urbanzorro

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

abandoneddolly

BlueEyedBard

Ok so call me whatever names you want but I have never used this kind of stat system and I have no idea where to start. Anybody willing to lend a hand or teach a lesson? Or would it be best if I were to just flap around like a fish on the carpet?

Never mind, just figured it out for myself HAHAHAHAHA  8-)
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off

abandoneddolly

mmm I'll help t o the best of my abilites. you don't really have to worry about it much. I'm goiong to do most of the work, I just need the stats.