Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boatman

You've not looked the same since your cosmic surgery. As for the robotox... Well, that was too much even for me. Your flying suit has gone out of the window.
History, where creative writing was born.

fantasygirl90

Dear Boatman,
I regret to inform you that we are done! All you ever do is go out on your boat and every time I ask you to take me with you it just excuse after excuse! I have found someone else to let me ride in his boat! And its even bigger than yours was!

Boatman

My dearest fantasy girl,

I didn't realise that your picture was from the Spring 1890 issue of 'Victorian Style Magazine.' I am not ageist and certainly would have made allowances if I'd known you couldn't find your way to the right boat.
Sorry, but as far as we are concerned, your ship has sailed.
Boats

himawari

I am sorry boatman,
I have my feet on two boats and I decided to jump into a more secure boat.

*floats away*
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Himawari’s Fields of Ideas

Cayenne

Dearest Anna,

Our summer song has ended,
For this love, I have pretended.
Far too long, was I within a lie,
As I've slept with, the grocer guy.

That's also a lie, but sometimes you gotta chase the rhyme, not matter what.  Thing is though, I feel like I'm dating a criminal, the way you're always sneaking around on your tip-toes. "Oh, just keeping in practice!" Well you certainly stole my heart and now that I've gained some sense upon your wily ways! Also, if you're wondering why you're seeing this after we've had sex I mean.. can you blame me?! YOU ARE SO FOLDY.. I'll miss all the crazy scissoring positions and ways you'd wrap around me like some sorta.. sexy spidermonkey or scarf...

Spidermonkeyscarf.. hrm, no that wouldn't have been a good pet name.

Anyway, I've decided to move on, I can't live my life thinking you're secretly some cat burglar or something.

Sincerely, Cayenne~
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

Boatman

Pepper dearest,

I thought that rumpled messy hair look you developed was a real turn on...
At first.
No, it wasn't a matter of thought.
It WAS a real turn on!
Wow, and the resulting enhanced passion. And the sex.
Exhausting, yet also strangely invigorating.
Until, I discovered your part time employment.
You're a wretched Russian sleeper..
Programmed to destroy a target after every fuck.
And through knowing you I'm inadvertently killing off my own team.

Do svidaniya Comrade,

Boats,
Universal Exports

impishcharm

Dearest Boatman,

Your are called by the sea and I am beckoned by the land. It was just never meant to be.

Love,

Imp

You know you hypnotize me, always

Keaira

Imp,

I'm sorry. Well no, to be honest I'm truly not sorry.
We were doomed from the beginning. I mean, think about it.
Two fiery redheads under the same roof every day.
It's not going to work.
I refuse to share my spotlight with you.

Regards,
Kea
Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

King Serperior

Oh, Kea, I found that you were dating that guy from the office costume party who was dressed like Jabba the Hutt!  This will not do!  I must leave you in a Galaxy far, far away!

~ KS

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

impishcharm

Dear King,

I tried to keep an open mind when we started dating, but I think I would be better off with someone whose image doesn't invoke childhood nightmares.

Wish you the best,

Imp

Keaira

Well Imp, I tried giving you a second chance and it really bothers me that you won't let that fuzzy thing away from your chest. I've come to think that it's a part of you rather than... I don't even know what it is! Don't bother coming home. I had the locks changed.

~Kea
Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

impishcharm

My beloved Keaira,

You ask me to let go of the fur that keeps me warm, yet you refuse to take its place. I've since found someone else to beguile since my charms no longer work on you.

-Imp

Cayenne

Dearest Impish,

Remember that one day, when I was freezing cold, and asked you to share the fur, and you said you couldn't because it didn't match my hair?  WELL I DO. So guess what's going to happen now? Oh, I'm not leaving, I'm not even moving into the next room. No, I'm bringing my dates home to OUR bed.  Yeah, we'll screw right there, albeit quietly, while you sleep! We'll screw in the shower (Of course, I'll rinse off after), and on the kitchen counter (Lysol will make short work of that) and you know why?

Because when I was cold, THEY OFFERED ME THEIR COAT.. Even though it didn't match my hair.

THAT IS SO NOT A THING.

See you tonight.

Cayenne~
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

Keaira

My spicy Cayenne,

You never let me touch your hair. You're so obsessed with maintaining that windswept look that I cannot even brush those silky tresses aside so that I can gaze into those eyes of yours before I kiss you. Even in the heat of the moment you flip out if I touch your hair! It's ridiculous and I'm done getting into it with you over something so stupid.

Take your hair products and leave.

~Kea
Oh's and No's

impishcharm

To my fiery Keaira,

I have recently discovered that you've been cheating on me with my last love, Cayenne. This is unacceptable. My tiny, shriveled black heart just can't take it.

Goodbye,

Imp

Renegade Vile

Babe... You walk around with that piece of carpet pulled up all the time. When we go out, people stare at your naked rear and you don't seem to care. You used to only do that for me, but now I feel second-rate...
I'm sorry, but you'll have to find someone else with a carpet fetish; we're done.
<< Unavailable for New Games >>

impishcharm

My darling Renny,

We've had our good times, truly. You made me feel like a woman. But now I need to find a Samurai with a longer, swifter sword.

Yours No Longer,

-Imp

Cayenne

Dear Impish,

I heard you just broke up with Renegade, so on your way out could you deliver this message for him? That would really help out,  I mean, the commute is killing me! Oh, and please don't look at the contents, they're private! I mean it, don't do it.  I worked really hard on it, and don't want your attractive smell on it, he'll think we're together, also, I don't want you correcting my grammar either, I'm an artist! A poet! I TAKE LIBERTIES BECAUSE I'M ALLOWED.

Anyway, I'll miss you the most, but not enough to you know.. hang around

Cayenne

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Dear Commander,

What can I say?

I mean, permission to speak, sir!

I'll assume you granted it, if not, please do not read the following part, but know that I've moved on.

SO YOU FINALLY GAVE ME PERMISSION TO SPEAK, WELL IT'S ABOUT FREAKING TIME! ALL THIS TIME IT'S BEEN NOTHING BUT "TAKE THAT HILL CAYENNE" "KILL THAT FLANKING ARMY" "BEND OVER THAT DESK LIKE A GOOD LITTLE SLUT" WELL NO MORE! YEAH, YOU HEARD ME... wait..

I mean, permission to speak freely, sir?

I'll assume that you've granted this permission, otherwise please do not read further, but know that I'm disgruntled.

WHAT THE HECK IS THIS? YOU'VE FINALLY GIVEN ME PERMISSION TO SPEAK FREELY WHAT WERE YOU WAITING TILL THIS POINT TO MERRY ME? WELL LET ME TELL YOU, YOU LARGE, HANDSOME BEAST OF A MAN, IT IS TOO LATE! I'VE ALREADY DEFECTED TO YOUR WORST ENEMY OF WHOM, YOU CANNOT KILL FOR BLOOD OATHS, AND ALLEGIANCE TO YOUR LONG DEAD MASTERS! AND HE... well..

OBVIOUSLY HE DOESN'T LET ME SPEAK FREELY EITHER, BUT YOU KNOW WHAT? HE BUYS ME NICE THINGS! LIKE MASSIVE CLAYMORES, AND PEARL NECKLACES! MAYBE YOU SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT OF THAT!? I BET YOU DIDN'T, WELL YOU HAD YOUR FUN, AND NOW ... uM

Permission to have fun, sir?

JUST KIDDING, I'M GOING HAVE FUN ANYWAY!

WOO!

Cayenne~

ONs & OFF

Keaira

Cayenne,

I don't know what it is with you! I mean I love that you communicate with me but you never let me get a word in edgewise. It's like, for the longst tie you were denied that right and now you are doing the same to me.

I am a free spirit and I have important things to say too. I will not remain silent in your shadow any longer.

~Kea

P.S. I took the dog.
Oh's and No's

Renegade Vile

Quote from: Cayenne on May 05, 2014, 01:52:00 PM
Dear Impish,

I heard you just broke up with Renegade, so on your way out could you deliver this message for him? That would really help out,  I mean, the commute is killing me! Oh, and please don't look at the contents, they're private! I mean it, don't do it.  I worked really hard on it, and don't want your attractive smell on it, he'll think we're together, also, I don't want you correcting my grammar either, I'm an artist! A poet! I TAKE LIBERTIES BECAUSE I'M ALLOWED.

Anyway, I'll miss you the most, but not enough to you know.. hang around

Cayenne

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Dear Commander,

What can I say?

I mean, permission to speak, sir!

I'll assume you granted it, if not, please do not read the following part, but know that I've moved on.

SO YOU FINALLY GAVE ME PERMISSION TO SPEAK, WELL IT'S ABOUT FREAKING TIME! ALL THIS TIME IT'S BEEN NOTHING BUT "TAKE THAT HILL CAYENNE" "KILL THAT FLANKING ARMY" "BEND OVER THAT DESK LIKE A GOOD LITTLE SLUT" WELL NO MORE! YEAH, YOU HEARD ME... wait..

I mean, permission to speak freely, sir?

I'll assume that you've granted this permission, otherwise please do not read further, but know that I'm disgruntled.

WHAT THE HECK IS THIS? YOU'VE FINALLY GIVEN ME PERMISSION TO SPEAK FREELY WHAT WERE YOU WAITING TILL THIS POINT TO MERRY ME? WELL LET ME TELL YOU, YOU LARGE, HANDSOME BEAST OF A MAN, IT IS TOO LATE! I'VE ALREADY DEFECTED TO YOUR WORST ENEMY OF WHOM, YOU CANNOT KILL FOR BLOOD OATHS, AND ALLEGIANCE TO YOUR LONG DEAD MASTERS! AND HE... well..

OBVIOUSLY HE DOESN'T LET ME SPEAK FREELY EITHER, BUT YOU KNOW WHAT? HE BUYS ME NICE THINGS! LIKE MASSIVE CLAYMORES, AND PEARL NECKLACES! MAYBE YOU SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT OF THAT!? I BET YOU DIDN'T, WELL YOU HAD YOUR FUN, AND NOW ... uM

Permission to have fun, sir?

JUST KIDDING, I'M GOING HAVE FUN ANYWAY!

WOO!

Cayenne~

You, kind lady, just made my evening *tips his ha- helmet*.

Original Thread:

Keaira,
Talking to you has been like wearing a corset. It squeezes everything together, cuts off oxygen to the brain and rubs in all the wrong places. I wish I could say I knew what I was talking about, but the doctors say I'm still batshit.
That being said, I have a new lover now, I call her Keyhole, and she listens to me.

Yours forevernevermore,
The Man in the White Jacket
<< Unavailable for New Games >>

blue bunny sparkle

RV

If you ask me one more time to scratch that itch, and say, "No, no, no... to the right, now down... down... there! Now left... harder... use your fingernails... up a hair... stop! There! There!" I will scream my little pouty princess head off. You can't reach it with your sword! How many times have you tried? Like a bazillion-gillion? Give it up! Take off the damn armor and you won't be so itchy!

I'm off to find someone not coated in metal... or with a longer reach!

BBS

Boatman

BBS,

I do get the hots for women in uniform.
Yep, it can be a bit of a turn on.
Well, quite a lot of a turn on actually.
And so, I though it might work for us.. you being a part-time cop like Marge Simpson.
You remember when you swallowed your whistle for the first time.
We both laughed our socks... and pants off.
No, that's not quite right. You attracted all the neighbourhood dogs with your high pitched guffaws.
But now you are on plain clothes duties, I just haven't got the time to rescue you from all the baddies traps you fall into ... or each day when you manage to detain yourself.

I am going sailing alone from now on, in case my boat gets stolen whilst you're on it,

Boats

WillowPup

Boats,

I really appreciate all the little things you send me from your yacht, but I do not think that an old seagull feather, a sailors hat that smells like a dog died in it and a sun parched piece of paper with a few words written on it constitute as a gift. I have had it with these trinkets, and regardless of the depth of my feelings for you, I feel it just won't work between us.

I am sorry. May the wind be in your sails (and not out of your ass like usual).

-Young Aussie Girl

Keaira

Jessi,

I must confess. Our entire relationship has been a case of mistaken identity. When you first told me your name I instantly thought of that hunk of a man from Full House. Imagine my surprise when we first met and I realized you were a woman! I tried to make it work, but I just don't think you're the Uncle Jessie to my Rebecca. This is the end.

~Kea
Oh's and No's

Boatman

Dear Kea,

I thought the corset made you the curviest sexiest beast I'd ever seen in all the Can-can joints I'd fallen into on my travels.
But after you wolfed down that last burger, and there was the sudden ping and train-like roar of unravelling...

I am afraid I had to do a runner before I suffocated.

xx

Boats