The lusty Queen (futanari! maids! Kemonomimi/anthro! and more!)

Started by bokotousamurai, February 23, 2014, 08:08:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zaer Darkwail

Hmmm, my char is kind stranded at the moment. No idea where to go from the kitchens :/.

bokotousamurai

maybe have one of the chocolates? maybe ask someone to pair up with you
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

Kaedia

I may bring in another character. Someone whose job would be entertainment. I'm thinking either a traveling musician or a fortune teller. Hmmmm... I'll have to think on it.
[Absences and Apologies] -- [1/0 - Preferences] -- [Requests and Ideas] -- [YIM/Email/PM Requests]
My Status:
Open.
◄ The mark is a part of me, but it does not define me ►

Angie

Speaking of, here's a list of treats so far:

Chocolates:
Red: Muscular Growth
Yellow: Breast growth (gives B cups to males)
Orange: Combines Red and Yellow.
Green: Fertility Enhancement
Blue: Cock growth, currently increases size by 33%. Gives a six inch cock to females.
Pink: Vaginal wetness. Gives a vagina to males.
Purple: Combines Blue and Pink.
Multicolor: Combines effects of the colors included.
White: Clears all previous effects.
Brown: Joke Chocolate, random humorous event.
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

bokotousamurai

Quote from: Zefie on March 03, 2014, 02:46:08 AM
I may bring in another character. Someone whose job would be entertainment. I'm thinking either a traveling musician or a fortune teller. Hmmmm... I'll have to think on it.

court jester maybe, or something similier
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

Vanetias

Quote from: Zefie on March 03, 2014, 02:46:08 AM

Dancer?

Kaedia

Inspiration hit! It's long winded but I submitted it to the character thread and waiting for approval before I do any posting as her. Some of it probably makes no sense because I'm like so tired right now. I got out of a long RPG game session with a friend and wanted to write that up before I lost the inspiration. 

Vanetias; good suggestion, (^_^). I actually tossed that in after I read your suggestion. Jester was another good suggestion but it just wasn't the vibe for the character this go around. Hopefully the current profession is alright. She'd kind of be something like a bard but without all the singing and a lot more dancing.
[Absences and Apologies] -- [1/0 - Preferences] -- [Requests and Ideas] -- [YIM/Email/PM Requests]
My Status:
Open.

bokotousamurai

Very nice Zefie ^_^ I can see her getting into all kinds of kinks, mostly TFs

Scarlet is approved

Kaedia

Much thanks, (^_^). I know I liked writing her up. Hopefully she'd get into a lot of fun.

Some of the other concepts I had been playing with but in the end ditched for Scarlett was (1) a homunculus who had lost her owner and was now a wanderer. Her catch was she required a regular intake of magic to stay alive... and it was a special kind of magic. *Wink-wink-nudge-nudge* And (2) a shapeshifter (of sorts) who comes from an off-shoot, distant relative of demons. The kind of distant relative you hear stories of at the Christmas dinner table and every now and then catch a glimpse of but you aren't quite sure if he's really a relative or just the homeless man from down the street in a new coat.

Scarlett just seemed like the most fun in the end, (^_^). I'll get her introduced and active probably sometime tomorrow afternoon. Right now I'm overdue for some good ZzZzZz. Probably pop up Yukari's theme from Perfect Cherry Blossom. On a side note I think she has the best theme name; Necrofantasia. Good night! Or morning. Or both!
My Status:
Open.

bokotousamurai

Kaedia

I have a passing knowledge of the universe. I assumed you were a fan of the universe when I saw the Yukari picture with the Yukari name, :P.  My friend is big into it all which is how I was pushed into it.

Marissa is hands down my favorite character. I've cosplayed her once or twice. Ran's theme is my favorite theme; A Maiden's Illusory Funeral. PCB is my favorite Touhou game. My favorite pairing is Rinnosuke x Genjii. Don't judge. I was also once lightly involved in a Touhou tabletop game. I was only involved for one session while another member was out sick from the weekly session.

So, totally serious question, if I call Yukari Yukarin will I get gapped?
My Status:
Open.

bokotousamurai

I just used Yukari's name because I liked, I was looking for pics and couldn't quite find something with a regal appearance that I liked so was I like "meh, i'll use a picture of Yukari, that'll work" so it was entirely unintentional.

Yukarin just means 'Yukari-chan' but combined as a nickname, 'Yukatan' has a similar meaning, but I would yukari only allows certain people to call her that

Kaedia

Sorry, I derped, I meant to say Babaa, :P. Not sure why I said Yukarin... long day. 
My Status:
Open.

Kaedia

Okay! Got to thinking... before I make my first post it might be wisest to go ahead and ask; is there anyone without a partner to play with at the moment who would like to play with Scarlett? And should that number be zero is there anyone who would want to interact with Scarlett? Otherwise I'll sit her in the parlor until someone stumbles across her or an interesting event springs up for her to jump in on with her.
My Status:
Open.

Yukina

Mariko's currently laying in her bedroom, so you could visit her if you want. Yukari will probably be visiting after doing the deed with her agent though.

Empyrean

Conflict

Currently Playing: This War of Mine
Currently Reading: Robinson Crusoe

bokotousamurai

Made a new a princess, anyone like to be a handmaiden?

Chaosfox

IF no one els bites I have yet to make that other maid I could just make her a hand madien
There is no Order only Chaos and all the joys that it brings. 
This way too On's and Off's

Vanetias

Any chance of who would want to be the bride for the prince?

bokotousamurai

bokotousamurai

Thinking of making  handmaiden character, any princess like to have it?

while I'm at it, anyone like to make a nurse or midwife for the palace?

Rune
Chloe Milev

You guys haven't posted yet

Anna Katrine
Zaer
you posted only once(though in Anna's case that shouldn't a problem for very long considering my otaku-boner for girls with glasses)

do you guys need help getting a partner?

Ironwolf85

Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.