Pandora's Box [Searching...1x1]

Started by Nani, December 04, 2009, 12:39:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nani

ah, you've stubled upon a box of hidden mysteries, lets open it an see what's inside shall we?

well, first off, allow me to introduce myself as Nani. I'm a mytho freak, anything outside of this world is my kind of thing. So, a lot of my plot lines revolve around mythology, demons, angels,or anything of that sort. If you need someone to Roleplay with in that area, but you do not see a topic that you wish to roleplay. Please feel free to PM me OR simply post here with a plot idea.

However, for now, I just wanna lay down a little bit of law when it comes to me. I'm a busy person so please be tolerant with time, but at the same time be timely. I know that sounds weird, but I have a four day waiting period. If there is nothing in four days [without an OoC note or something that tells me you're going to be abscent] then I may give hope on an rp. Nothing personal, just how my mind functions.

Continuing on though, I'm not strict to non-reality based roleplays though. I'm very much into real -life situations, so like I said if you have an idea throw them here or shoot me a Pm and I'll consider whatever you have.

Oh and one last thing, if things sounds off about some of the plotlines I do [meaning, if I'm recreated a species and add a few things in order to make the story more interesting], it probably is, but that's what makes it great because how does one really know how it works?

Yay, now for my Cravings legend!:
*-1 Star: done it, letting it cool down, but not out for the count
**-2 Stars : Interested, but needs work.
***- 3 Stars: Highly interested
****- 4 Stars: Craving
Strikethroughs - Plot Partner Found! Woot!

Pandora's Box- Everyone knows the story about Pandora and her box. Well, perhaps you lack the knowledge to the second part of the story. When the gods put the duty of collecting the demons back inside the box. In this plot we'll join Pandora in her search for the woes of the world: Demons in which reside in humans that have subjected themselves to them. With Prometheus gone and Epimethius as late thoughted as normal, Pandora is alone. On this journey she will have to fight demons, travel great distances, and even defy gods. Are you brave enough to join her on such a quest? [I have great idea's for this one, it's one of my favorite myths combined with one of my favorite books. A tale of love, sex, greed, and all the goodies in between. I would prefer no modern weapons, but I don't mind making it modern day. Rated Four Stars [****]

Oh Master, My Master: In a succubus world one must never learn your name. It is a code all Succubi live by, why? Because only through a name can someone own your whole being. But what happens when someone does? Well then that, is left up to the master. [I don't have much planned for this yet but it's brewing in my mind. I was thinking something along the lines of the succubus slipping up in a dream -where most take their victims- and accidentally giving her recipient a name, which is where we would start the story. Or something like that, like I said still brewing. Rated [**-***] Two to Three stars]

It's the Business: In this plot we will join two drug lords on two sides of upper New York. Micheal, is an Italian mob boss looking to secure sales on the second drug lords [that would be partners character- it doesn't have to be mob [i.e Irish[Yummy] or Russian], but that's what my mind set is in with this roleplay] territory. However, instead of just coming over and taking what he believes is rightfully his, Micheal decides to send in a spy. A lovely woman who will act as his eyes and ears in the early settings of a full on drug war, only question is, is she strong enough to turn her target over? [Auto Four Stars **** because I haven't had a good crime RP in a LONG time. Still has some kinks perhaps, but I'll be playing the woman and Micheal]

I have a couple more...but I'm going to see who nips at these before I put anymore up. I hope people find them interesting. And for general knowledge, I don't care if you're a chick playing a dude, however, I wanna try keeping these MxF plotstories. Thanks a bunch for your time <3

Korokage

Kinda interested in "Oh Master, My Master," but if you're interested I have a few ideas of my own. (don't expect a timely reply to any PMs tomorrow, I have to do an MRI at 1:30 EST and I take forever to get ready to do anything)

Nani