News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Come in, make yourself at home. (M for F)

Started by agentlemanwithadream, April 09, 2013, 10:40:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

agentlemanwithadream

Welcome!

Need Partners for 1x1 games, If you have a story you can't get off the ground, try me!

I'm glad you made your way to my request thread. I'm not good with these things so I'll try to keep it short and sweet.

Here's my O&O which is still in progress and more like an On's page than a On's and Off's page but take a peek anyway.

I've been on Elliquiy for a while now and have thoroughly enjoyed my time. However, I'm trying to expand my writing abilities by making more complex characters and roleplaying more complex situations. Currently, I'm interested in steamy romance filled plots complete with seduction, public teasing and that high-school-cant-keep-our-hands-off-of-each-other-but-we-are-adults-so-we-should-but-you-drive-me-wild feeling.

I'm always looking for good plots in the Assassin's Creed and A:TLA/LOK Universes if you have some.

On to what you came here for.

Note: All plots below are rough outlines and open to discussion or revamp.

Country Mouse and City Mouse CRAVING!!
YC is starting her senior year in HS that can't stay out of trouble and has been kicked out of every public school in the city over the last 3 years. As a result, she's forced to move to a alternative home for girls that is situated in the country to "get rid of destractions." The girls in the alternative home go to a small public school situated between fifty acres of heavy woodland and large cow pastures. She just knows her entire life is over until she meets MC. He takes a liking to her and decides to show her that there is plenty of opportunity for fun in the country.

If you can think of a way to age this up, I wouldn't be opposed to it. I also wouldn't mind switching who is county and who is city. I also am thinking about playing them (one or both) as POC to add another layer to the story. Maybe he takes her under his wing because she is a WOC and doesn't know how to deal with the big culture shock.

I dream of Djinni
My character works for the Smithsonian overnights sorting artifacts from different parts of the world into different categories based on time frame, country of origin etc. while going to school full time during the day. One night, while sorting artifacts, he runs across an old lamp while trying not to drop a handful of artifacts he rubs the lamp just enough for your character to come out in a thick plume of smoke. My character can't believe his eyes but once he comes to the realization that he has a Djinn at his beck and call, well, let's say he's no longer interested in sorting artifacts.

This could go a few ways. When I first wrote this idea, I saw this as my character using the Djinn to gain wealth, power, and the attention of other women. I thought that might upset the Djinn, perhaps she was used to her masters being attracted to her, maybe the last 2000 years in the bottle have left her itching for attention or maybe something completely different.

Potential starting post, to be modified if need be
Andrew lived a pretty normal life, school, work, school, work, school, work, party and repeat. The school part wasn’t too bad, three-quarters of the way through a business degree at Georgetown University and a healthy social life, when he had time, kept him satisfied. For work, Andrew worked overnight at the Smithsonian Institute organizing artifacts, it wasn’t exactly what he wanted to do but it paid well enough that he could stay off campus and afford to have a drink or two on the weekends that he didn’t have to work and at this point in his life, that’s really all he asked for.

Unfortunately for Andrew, this wasn’t one of those weekends where he would be bar hopping, instead, he pulled on his favorite pair of black jeans and his old converses. Andrew navigated his small apartment, heading to the bathroom and examined himself in the mirror. He always considered himself to be a pretty average guy, average height of around 5’10 and an average build. A word to describe him would be forgettable but, Andrew was okay with that because he really couldn’t change it. The young student splashed water on his face, no need to get into those depressing thoughts right now because he had a long night of work ahead of himself. After pulling on a slightly too small white tee shirt and pinning his name tag on it, he pulled on his museum jacket and was off.

Just as Andrew made it to the metro, he checked his watch, 11:38, and sighed gently, he couldn’t afford to be late again. Impatiently, Drew tapped his tennis shoe against the hard train floor. Chances are his boss wouldn’t be there but when she was, she was an evil old hag that liked to inspect every little thing that he did and punctuality was huge for her. In response, Andrew was nearly always on time for work. Luckily for him The Smithsonian had its own metro stop. As the train came to a stop and the doors opened with a ding, Andrew jogged off of the train, crossed the street into the main building and headed quickly down into the depths of the basement where new artifacts were sorted.

A few hours into his shift, Andrew realized just how boring this job actually was. One day, he wouldn’t have to do this. One day, he would be running a business, maybe giving some of the items to the museum to be place in prominent locations with his name in big gold lettering. ‘Egyptians, Roman, Greco-Roman, blah blah blah’ he thought to himself before moving to a pile of things that looked as if they were from the middle east and grabbed as many of them as possible to take into the middle east room. As he did so, Andrew didn’t quite pick his foot up far enough to clear some kind of ceremonial pole and quickly came crashing down in a barrage of clanking metal and scattering of beads. “Fucking, stupid shit.” Andrew muttered as he felt a stinging pain in his right calf and the warm and unwelcome feeling of blood slowly leaking down his left arm. “Ahhh. Shit.” He quickly pulled his jacket off, trying not to get it bloody and as he did so, his right arm rubbed his calf where the pain had originated. Little did he know, as he did so, his forearm rubbed gently back and forth across an old dusty looking bottle.

I'm here for the drinks, of course.
Looking for a bartender story here and it doesn't matter to me who plays the bartender. I see this story being full of banter, subtle seduction, quick lusty romps and romance. However, I see one character being a little bit more reluctant to let the love grow. Maybe there is school or a relationship that isn't quite over, something to stop the budding love.

Unlikely Companion
The basic idea, could be set in any time period, was that a mage/warlock/witch/some other powerful magic being found a female vampire and a male werewolf and raised them not to hate each other. (I'm not thinking step-sibling relationship here unless that's one of your things.) Either way, as they matured, they've been able to see past each other's flaws (his gruesome changing once a month, her insatiable need for human blood every so often) and even help each other (her basically risking her well being to make sure he doesn't cause too much destruction, him even luring people into her traps).

Now, I was thinking some sort of group (thinking something like the Volturi in twilight but less romantic) find out about the werewolf and vampire living with each other (probably because of the death of the warlock, whatever magic was hiding them is now broken etc..)and try to come can kill them. However, werewolves don't accept them either because of the vampires presence (and the whole mortal enemy thing.)

I'm thinking that they play husband and wife to blend into different locations and maybe one of them starts to grow feelings or both of them do silently.

Recharging Your Battery
I was thinking something humorous here. Both our characters have some sort of power and have a bit of a rivalry for the rights to be the cities primary Superhero. Unfortunately, your character needs to be sexually satisfied in order to remain at her full power and my character can easily become a loose cannon if sexually frustrated. Do they team up? Put their rivalry to the side for the good of the city? Or do ego's get the best of them and they continue to feud.

Oh come on, he's not really your brother.
Okay, so I'm going into new ground here. I was thinking MC was adopted by YC parents because the parents thought they would never have kids. A few years later, the parents got pregnant and boom, here comes YC. Now, the parents have two kids, the eldest being adopted, who grow up like brother and sister. Now, since MC would be older, he goes off to college and, being a young man trying to make a name for himself, he doesn't come home for a couple of years. When he comes home, his baby sister is now a senior with friends and a job and a bundle of optimism. Well MC has a crush on one of her best friend but YC has a crush on MC.

For this story, I would need a partner willing to play both females or two different writers for each of the characters. I see MC eventually sleeping with both, perhaps a threesome, maybe a love triangle forming but I see a ton of drama at the beginning.

TLDR: Adopted siblings, Brother has crush on sisters best friend, sister has crush on brother, drama ensues

That's just what lovers do!
I'm looking for a love story here. I'm talking young husband and wife who are happily married, solid incomes, no kids, no problems. I'm talking 'she brings him lunch once a week and somehow forgets to wear panties' love. I'm talking 'he shows up with a dozen long stemmed roses and takes her on a surprise weekend vacation love' Once we establish the love, I'm open to introducing conflict like, she gets pregnant but they lose the baby. He gets drunk and cheats. This is really open but I want to basically go from one extreme to the other.

Straight Outta Compton
So, here I'm am trying to write a love story between members of opposite gangs (think Bloods/Crips). I'm thinking my character will be a mid-level gang member meaning he's been in the gang for some years, put in a good amount of work, has respect and only gets called out for important missions. He has respect from his younger gang members but hasn't exactly reached OG status yet. I'm thinking YC would be a female affiliate (or full blown member) of the opposite gang. One of the character's happens to save the other from something (it could be from the gang or the police) maybe they hang out a few times and don't know that they are a part of rival gangs, maybe they grew up together but separated for a few years, who knows. The point here is I want to explore this taboo love affair.

Picture Inspirations, thanks is majority to the Pic You Want Someone Else to Play thread (assume NSFW although that might not be the case):

Shifter Story?

Wild West Story, maybe Zombie Apocalypse

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Face Claims that will make me write any story...will probably update as time goes on..

India Love Westbrook

Tianna Gregory

Demi Rose

Yodit Yemane

Tori Brixx

Draya

Anyway, I'm done here PM me if I've sparked your interest. Remember, if you have an idea that you think I may be interested in please don't hesitate to PM. O8)

agentlemanwithadream

Updated with some zombie plot ideas!

agentlemanwithadream

Updated with new plot idea and current cravings in bold!

agentlemanwithadream

Added Ironman craving, no ideas for that pairing just yet but I'll be pondering.

agentlemanwithadream

Updated Story ideas! Don't be afraid to pitch me something after reading my O&O's!

agentlemanwithadream

Updated with the Blackmail plot idea.

agentlemanwithadream

New Title and New Plot Ideas. Currently seeking partners! Don't be shy.

agentlemanwithadream

Updated The Only Safe Place. Need a few more partners.

agentlemanwithadream

Added A Curious Princess and edited something someone else started with me.

agentlemanwithadream

Added and currently craving Unlikely Companion!

agentlemanwithadream

Added some notes, craving group games, bring me ideas!

agentlemanwithadream

Deleted a plot, added a plot, Updated A Curious Princess.

agentlemanwithadream

agentlemanwithadream

Added, I'm in love with a stripper.

I'm also always taking suggestions!

agentlemanwithadream

Gonna give this a good ole fashioned bump...also accepting other ideas

agentlemanwithadream

Deleted some games, added some new ones, PM me people! Let's write!

agentlemanwithadream

Updated with potential starting post for I dream of Djinni

agentlemanwithadream

And this, Ladies and Gentlemen, would be a bump.

I'm looking for new stories and would love to write a love triangle (MMF or MFF).

Also, I have an idea brewing about for a modern day Harem sort of thingy floating about in my head.

agentlemanwithadream

Added, and craving, Straight Outta Compton