Horse-Hung Twink looking for a variety of partners~

Started by Frocto, September 11, 2011, 01:03:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frocto

Apologies if this is a little weird for E~

I want to play a gorgeous, curvy femboi, aged 19, but that's negotiable~ Furry or human is fine, but with excessively wide hips, a massive, plump bubble butt and a cock with a length measured in feet instead of inches, and huge, turgid balls nestled between his plump, girlish thighs. The penis is the only masculine part of this little creampuff, though~

He has a much too sensitive penis, to the point that just dragging the foreskin back is often enough to cause ejaculation (Insecurity about this occasionally causes erectile dysfunction), a magical digestive system that doesn't need to expel any waste material, making his ass clean at all times and never in need of preparations, an asshole that feels tight no matter how much it's been stretched out before, and overall is one of the world's most pleasurable assholes, putting anyone who uses it at a risk of getting addicted and an extremely sensitive asshole. Other highly sensitive erogenous zones include nipples, ass, feet, balls, armpits and belly.

The roleplay would most centre about his hyper-femininity... He's the centre of attention, going around in girl's clothes or something ridiculously revealing... And hopefully having adventures along the way~ He can be submissive or dominant, but is mostly just interested in doing what feels good~ Body modification is very welcome, with his figure growing as we go, or even picking up a cute pair of breasts or a larger prick.

Ideal settings would be high-science or high-fantasy, so we can be really playful with what he encounters. Aliens and monsters are great, as well as a good mix of men, women and futa... And I want to make some bellies swell at the end of the day, even if it's his own~

Here's a few pictures that hopefully give you an idea of the kind of twink I'd like to be~ None of these are SFW, probably!

Twintails~

Thick thighs~

Panda~

Rabbit~

Again, sorry if this weird~

The best way to get in touch with me if you're interested is by a note or by the messengers provided in my profile. Hope to hear from you. :)

Wedge