News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Towns of Salem ~ TOWNIES, AND VAL, WIN!

Started by persephone325, March 04, 2016, 05:36:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yugi006

Quote from: ThatRPGuy on March 16, 2016, 10:09:10 AM
Speaking of Remi...

Did Remi have any reasonable way of knowing Nightowl needed to be protected? Remember, the Doctor in this game isn't like Werewolf's healer, it's actually closer to the bodyguard.

That is why I asked Remi. I understand how the doctor works.

Galactic Druid

Uhhh, yeah, not so much. This is not asking for clarification;

Quote from: yugi006 on March 16, 2016, 01:34:33 AM
Obviously it was the work of the Brotherhood. I'm deeply saddened by NightOwl's demise.

I'm afraid that I must make the tough decision of voting for Remiel. If you were truly the doctor then why couldn't you save NightOwl from his demise.

That is an accusation, combined with a vote for lynching.
A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

yugi006

I can change my vote if I wish to. We are still in the early stages of voting but we have to vote for someone.

Remiel

Clearly I used my ability on myself.  Since MintPrincess, Valerian et al forced me to reveal myself as the doctor (thanks for that, by the way!), I figured that the Mafia was going to come for me in the night.   

I wonder what Missy has been up to?

King Serperior

Quote from: yugi006 on March 16, 2016, 01:34:33 AM
Obviously it was the work of the Brotherhood. I'm deeply saddened by NightOwl's demise.

I'm afraid that I must make the tough decision of voting for Remiel. If you were truly the doctor then why couldn't you save NightOwl from his demise.
I doubt he let owl die on purpose if is is the Doctor.  If I recall correctly, the doctor can heal himself at night, no?  He may have figured he would be the logical target of the Mafia when one of their number fell. 

It would be unwise to rashly vote on Remiel this early.  Just because we have to vote doesn't mean we have to finger point at this stage.  Let us discuss our options and weigh out who our real enemy is.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Mintprincess

Quote from: yugi006 on March 16, 2016, 02:17:32 PM
I can change my vote if I wish to. We are still in the early stages of voting but we have to vote for someone.
we do have to vote
For someone we think is foul
The question is who

yugi006

Quote from: King Serperior on March 16, 2016, 02:58:23 PM
I doubt he let owl die on purpose if is is the Doctor.  If I recall correctly, the doctor can heal himself at night, no?  He may have figured he would be the logical target of the Mafia when one of their number fell. 

It would be unwise to rashly vote on Remiel this early.  Just because we have to vote doesn't mean we have to finger point at this stage.  Let us discuss our options and weigh out who our real enemy is.

Well Remiel wasn't one of the ones that voted for MP. It would make sense that one of the targets would be someone that voted for MP in the first don't you think?

Since when aren't we finger pointing? Not saying that my vote is final but we have to start somewhere. Just picking at random again won't do us any good.

Quote from: Mintprincess on March 16, 2016, 03:01:52 PM
we do have to vote
For someone we think is foul
The question is who

I'm voting for the person I think is foul.If you choose to believe differently that is up to you. Everyone has their own opinions. Perhaps you are the one that is foul. It could be me or anyone else still alive and without more info what else can we do.

Mintprincess

Remi is shady?
L O L imagine that
Convince me Yugi

Galactic Druid

If you read that as 'lawl' then the haiku doesn't work.

Mintprincess

Quote from: ThatRPGuy on March 16, 2016, 03:24:23 PM
If you read that as 'lawl' then the haiku doesn't work.

I did not write lawl
I purposely wrote letters
It is a haiku

;D

Missy

Quote from: Remiel on March 16, 2016, 02:54:46 PM
Clearly I used my ability on myself.  Since MintPrincess, Valerian et al forced me to reveal myself as the doctor (thanks for that, by the way!), I figured that the Mafia was going to come for me in the night.   

I wonder what Missy has been up to?

Weighing my options mostly. I did try to protect you yesterday from a random lynching though.

yugi006

Quote from: Mintprincess on March 16, 2016, 03:22:21 PM
Remi is shady?
L O L imagine that
Convince me Yugi

I wish I could but I literally have no info on anyone at the moment. But if Remiel turns out to be the doctor then I made a mistake.

Remiel

Well, if I'm not the doctor, all the real doctor has to do is step forward and go, "Remiel, you're full of crap!"  and that would pretty much settle that.

Valerian

This is a non-haiku vote for Sunshine.

And an apology to Remiel.  Admittedly I was trying to shake things up with my vote-change, but that was a bit more than I had expected to happen.  >.>
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Mintprincess

Quote from: Missy on March 16, 2016, 03:31:05 PM
Weighing my options mostly. I did try to protect you yesterday from a random lynching though.
so to protect one
You vote the other random?
What sense does that make?

Galactic Druid

Remiel, you're full of crap!

yugi006

Well I'm sticking with me vote until a better option comes along.

Mintprincess

Quote from: ThatRPGuy on March 16, 2016, 03:40:57 PM
Remiel, you're full of crap!
oh? A claim! A Claim!
A claim of the town doctor!
No wait.... Just some crap

;D

Missy

Quote from: Remiel on March 16, 2016, 03:36:34 PM
Well, if I'm not the doctor, all the real doctor has to do is step forward and go, "Remiel, you're full of crap!"  and that would pretty much settle that.

Well the real question Remiel is "Doctor Who". Which would serve to explain why you think I'm a villian, are you indeed suggesting that I do it because I'm crazy?

Mintprincess

Quote from: Missy on March 16, 2016, 03:59:27 PM
Well the real question Remiel is "Doctor Who". Which would serve to explain why you think I'm a villian, are you indeed suggesting that I do it because I'm crazy?
aren't we all crazy?
Just a little bit crazy?
Some more than others

Maybe I should vote
Doctor Remi diagnosed
He might be correct

Galactic Druid

Quote from: Remiel on March 16, 2016, 03:57:51 PM
So you're claiming you're the doctor, then?

What? No, I just wanted to claim you were full of it! =P

Remiel

Well, that pretty much goes without saying.

Derwaysh

I for one believe Remiel is the doctor but that's just me. :o

Real trusting fella.
Stitches oh he sews hella
Pour me some Stella.

Why? Because listening to talkers makes me thirsty. I think I am also going to have another one of your chickens.
And I, methinks, am gone astray
In trackless wastes and lone.

Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name! | A peek is worth a thousand words!

A/A

Finals Week: Posting delays of up to 1 week/10 days

SunshineSparkle

Quote from: Valerian on March 16, 2016, 03:38:30 PM
This is a non-haiku vote for Sunshine.
Dear Val,
I'm the Retributionist, not one of those vile creatures.

O&O    A&A    Avatars