Daughter's Playground - Recruitment closed

Started by Kaia, March 01, 2018, 05:09:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaia

It makes sense to know Kismet since she started the parties and oversees the initiating process.  Kamaile definitely needs more connections, so you could actually know both.  Same for Love and Submission.  :)

Speaking of Love and Submission, did you mean gothic clothing, or was gothic cloning correct?

~ Who cares what and who we are as long as we no longer break ~

Hazy Sky

Quote from: Kaia on May 08, 2018, 04:40:52 PM
It makes sense to know Kismet since she started the parties and oversees the initiating process.  Kamaile definitely needs more connections, so you could actually know both.  Same for Love and Submission.  :)

Speaking of Love and Submission, did you mean gothic clothing, or was gothic cloning correct?

Both would be great! Always happy to help out with connections and such like if I can.
Looking for and accepting new stories.

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

Love And Submission

Clothing. I  hate auto-correct so much sometimes.

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

Kaia

Your sheet looks good.  I'm going to go ahead and post it, but I need the connections and your ons and offs (which we have a thread for that and it's simple to link it to the sheet) before you post.  My girls are available, and I'm sure there's plenty of others that will be glad to connect.

Join us in the OOC, and we do have a discord if you want to join us there.  <3

renrac

Hello! I just came across this thread by accident and it caught my eye. After reading through the content on the first few pages I'd be interested in joining if recruitment is still open. If so, what should I know before hand and where's a good place to start?
Thank you!

Verdi

FATHER ROUGH DRAFT
DANIEL ROSEWOOD
"Never wrestle with a strong man."
Penmaster: Verdi
Faceclaim: Anthony Varrecchia
Incest: Yes
Birthday: 05▪05▪68
Height: 6'1
Hair Color: Grey
Eye Color: Brown
Distinguishing Marks: Several tattoos on his arms, reading glasses, silver ring on right pinky
Sexuality: Bisexual
Profession: Retired Marine
First Party:  He has not been to one yet.
Character's O/O's: Ons & Offs

Family: Daniel's father was a Marine who died serving his country. He was very hard on Daniel as he was growing up and expected more of him than most other parents do, but he was always there for him and supported him in everything he did. His mother left them when he was young and his father never told him why, so he has no clue who she is or was. The only family he keeps in touch with is his daughter, Veronica, his ex-wife, Suzy Chelter, who he left when he fell in love with and married a man, and his husband, Antonio, who is an Italian model (Daniel loves photographing him).

About: Because he was raised without a motherly touch, by a father in the Marines, and with training in the Army, Daniel is pretty strict himself. He thrives on order and control, but craves excitement and adventure. His husband understands and supports his need to be with young women so he allows him to participate in the parties even though Antonio is loyal to only him (he doesn't know about Daniel's sexual affairs with his own daughter). Despite the fact that he's so strict and organized, Daniel always had a soft spot for his daughter and was very lax with her. He was her first lover and supports her in everything she does, no matter what it is. They have an inseparable bond and he's very protective of her. When it comes to relationships, whether romantic or sexual, Daniel is the type who likes to be in charge. He's very much into punishment/reward systems and expects his rules to be followed. Although he has a hard exterior and looks like your average "manly man" who enjoys leather and motorcycles, he turns to jelly when it comes to dogs (especially his own).

Hobbies:
  • Fitness/Nutrition
  • Bicycling
  • Photography
  • Reading

• 90s Pop/Rock
  • Motorcycles
  • Art & Fashion
  • Cigars

Dislikes:
  • Laziness
  • Conservatives
  • Romance
  • Filth
  • Drugs/Alcohol

Goals:
  • Become a personal fitness trainer
  • Live long enough to see his daughter get married
  • Convince his husband to join in

Story Arcs:
  • He starts to develop feelings for one of the Daughters, causing a rift in his marriage
  • He gets in a fight with another Father for taking things too far with his Daughter
  • His dog, Lulu, a white Shih-Poo, goes missing

Connections to other characters:

NPC

DAUGHTER ROUGH DRAFT
VERONICA ROSEWOOD
"If danger doesn't find her, she seeks it out and invites it home for dinner."
Penmaster: Verdi
Faceclaim: Amy Thunderbolt
Incest: Yes
Birthday: 01▪17▪00
Height: 5'4
Hair Color: Blonde, but sometimes wears wigs
Eye Color: Brown, but sometimes wears green contacts
Distinguishing Marks: Two tattoos, one on the inside of her left arm and one on her right side/hip
Sexuality: Bisexual
Profession: Model
First Party:  She has not been to one yet.
Character's O/O's: Ons & Offs

Family: The only family Veronica knows is her mother and two fathers. Although her mom and dad are divorced, she still stays in touch with and is on good terms with her mother who she often goes to the spa with. She also has a very good relationship with Antonio, her father's husband, and spends lots of time with him and Daniel together.

About: Despite the fact that Daniel divorced her mother and married a man, Veronica harbors no negative feelings toward her dad. In fact, she considers herself a daddy's girl, believes he was her first true love, and is proud that he took her virginity. Being raised by him alone most of her life shaped the kind of men she's attracted to, preferring older, more mature and intelligent men. Because of this, she often found herself having relationships with her teachers (whether it was for good grades or not) but always with her father's permission. She inherited her father's love for excitement and adventure, so she's always looking for the next big thrill, whether it's a new amusement park, going skydiving, or even doing parkour. Veronica is a vegan who takes an active role in the welfare of animals. She's into New Age Spirituality, practicing the use of crystals for healing and being one with the Earth, and has a Hippie mindset of making love, not war. She's easily excitable, very outgoing, and considers the word "slut" a compliment.

Hobbies:
  • Cosplaying
  • New Age Spirituality
  • Skateboarding
  • Hiking/Camping
  • Modeling

• Animal Rights
  • Video Games
  • Shopping
  • Nature
  • Dancing
  • Traveling

Dislikes:
  • Boredom
  • Drama
  • Global Warming
  • Being broke
  • Animal Cruelty

Goals:
  • Become more involved with animal shelters
  • Learn how to cook
  • Become more artistic
  • Find a sugar daddy

Story Arcs:
  • Her and another Daughter start dating
  • She gets jealous seeing her Father with another Daughter
  • She has an accident which causes her to become disabled

NPC

Kaia

Quote from: renrac on May 10, 2018, 02:50:08 AM
Hello! I just came across this thread by accident and it caught my eye. After reading through the content on the first few pages I'd be interested in joining if recruitment is still open. If so, what should I know before hand and where's a good place to start?
Thank you!

Hi there!  This thread should have the correct version of the backstory and some of the basic rules.  If not, the Master post (which you can reach by using the Daughter's Playground button on my siggy) has anything you could pretty much think of.

We do require you to have two primary connections before posting, but I don't require them before applying, if that makes sense.  These are currently a daughter of the Playground whose first party was from January - June 2017 as the more established daughter, and one daughter of the Playground, as long as they've attended a party already.  The first party a non-founding member can be a part of is March 2017, although characters are more likely to have joined from April-June 2017, at the earliest. 

Beyond that, please keep to the formatting of the sheets.  If they are not in the format given, I won't post your sheet until it is.

If you have anymore questions, please feel free to ask.

Eliza

Confirmed Daughter/Father Count:

35 daughters
26 fathers
1 mother

More fathers would be great!

Eliza

Quote from: Eliza on May 12, 2018, 05:49:21 PM
Confirmed Daughter/Father Count:

35 daughters
26 fathers
1 mother

More fathers would be great!

Hey everyone! New updates for those interested in participating with us. We are due for a IC time jump into February 2018 in a few days and Kaia and I would like to see more male characters join the Playground just in time for the next party. That means more daddies. Some daughters are in need of fathers though it isn't a requirement for this push for recruitment.

If are interested, fill out one of the new character sheet templates on the first page and send it in a PM to Kaia (also include me in the message). If you were interested in playing a daughter, unfortunately, Kaia and I are not looking for more girls (though we are open to letting 1 mother join). So MALE characters only until further notice.

Ambie

I wished I had noticed that this got started again sooner! I was hoping to get into the original before the GM left. Can i get on a wait list for a daughter?

Kaia

We will announce when we open recruitment for daughters again.

Kaia

Hey guys!  We just went through a time jump, so we're now in February and are in the process of setting up the next party.  To that note, we are recruiting for male characters, being woefully unbalanced.  We do have one mom slot available as well for the right player. 

Devilyn Sydhe

Hello, this has held my interest for a while so I've decided to at least ask a few questions for a potential character.  My apologies if this is already posted somewhere, but is there room for a retired pro athlete and is Dwayne Johnson taken as a faceclaim?  I'm considering a recently retired midlevel NFL player who is an uncle to one of the girls.  If this might be acceptable, I will attempt to flesh out the remainder as quickly as possible.

Kaia

Hello there!  He's actually available as a face claim.  Your basic premise sounds good.  We hope you join us :)

Devilyn Sydhe

This is what I have so far, I still need to fill out the family section and try to find some connections, but I'm really looking forward to writing here.  Please let me know anything that needs changing so far.

wip

Jason McCall
KalebHyde
Dwayne Johnson
Incest y/n: Yes
Birthday: Feb 27
Height: 6ft 5in
Hair Color: was black, but typically clean shaven
Eye Color: Blue
Distinguishing Marks: His body is well decorated with tribal art and well earned scars which are most pronounced on his left knee where his last surgery took place.
Sexuality: Straight
Profession/Year in School: Former NFL linebacker, retired for about 2 years, considering getting into broadcasting
First Party:  Newcomer
Character's O/O's: Jason is open to about anything at this point though he doesn't have much interest in any sort of bathroom play.  He has reached an experimental period of his life though he does enjoy the rougher elements due to his size and strength.  The aggression he once saved for the field is now channeling toward a dominance in the bedroom and appreciation for the size difference of petite girls.

Family:

About:  Jason's life centers around the game of football, having played for over half his life and spent most of the rest thinking about it.  He was a star in high school, the leader of the Macon Wolfpack.  His sister always made fun of him for it, but the description did have its perks.  Choice of the entire female student body, under the table offers from numerous undisclosed universities, and much more.  It is amazing what having the ability to crush a quarterback can get someone.  Finally he accepted a full ride scholarship to the U, or university of Miami for those who don't know.  It wasn't as if he was there to be a student, but football and his parents did instill within him enough sense of self preservation to keep himself eligible with his grades.  Leaving for the NFL before his senior season, the initial rumors of what Jason might be truly like emerged with an allegation by a member of the cheer squad of inappropriate behavior though nothing could ever be proven and Jason denies everything to this day.

This did affect his draft status, however, as he fell to the Atlanta Falcons in the second round of the NFL draft, a grudge he secretly holds even now.  His career was largely successful, three pro bowl appearances and a few defensive player of the month honors, but still haunted by nagging inquiries by bastard reporters who seemed to leap on any story they could find.  Jason nearly knocked out one male member of the media over questions about a particular night in Vegas before simply refusing to speak to the media any more that year.

Finally it happened, he and the Atlanta Falcons made it to the Super Bowl though it was bittersweet as Jason had suffered what turned out to be a career ending knee injury midway through the year.  Still, it was his guys against the almighty Tom Brady led New England Patriots.  Jason could finally see a ring in his future.  He had so much moneyhappiness riding on this one game only to have his heart ripped out and stomped on.  He will never forgive that pampered, preppy, piece of...Well, it was all in good sportsmanship, but Jason is still known to get lured into the occasional drunken twitter war over that man, that team.

Recently, Jason, whom was at least wise enough to save a large portion of his playing income, has moved to the area and one night while attempting to contact his sister began speaking with his niece instead.  He realized then that it had been ages since he had last seen her in person and decided they should spend a day together.  He offered to take her out shopping so she quickly accepted but when the day came he could not believe his eyes.  He had to kick himself hard for the thoughts that flooded his mind.  How could it have been so long that the kid he remembered in pigtails had blossomed into a full grown woman.  Well, not so much full grown as she was barely over five feet and a hundred pounds, but still she was beautiful.  As the day progressed, his niece confided to him that she had a new group of friends that threw parties, among other things, and that her parents just wouldn't understand.  As she continued to explain how he was probably more progressive and understanding, he could not help noticing how each new outfit she tried on both fit better and got skimpier at once.  Jason startled from those wicked thoughts as his niece asked if he'd like to come with her to the next event.  Jason thought for a while before finally agreeing to 'chaperone' her to the next event, then took her and her hundreds of dollars of newly bought outfits home.

Hobbies:
  • Weightlifting
  • Watching football
  • Jogging

• Atlanta Falcons/Miami Hurricanes
  • Swimming in the ocean
  • Muscle Cars
  • Spicy Mexican food

Dislikes:
  • Tom Brady
  • Reporters who are too nosy
  • Gambling losses

Goals:
  • Remain as close to playing shape as age will allow.
  • Work toward earning a communications degree while attempting to become a football commentator
  • Possibly work toward a career in acting

Story Arcs:
  • Jason's relatively successful career was marred by unproven allegations ranging from rough treatment of barely legal female fans to sports betting, all of which make Jason thankful for high priced attorneys
  • Bloodsucking 'investigative' reporters just won't let sleeping dogs lie.  Jason swears they are all just trying to build their careers on his back, especially the young female ones
  • Jason is looking forward to reconnecting with his niece, whom he hasn't seen in ages, but just recently contacted him about her group of friends after learning he had moved nearby.

• NAME - TYPE
[One must be to an existing daughter who was established as a member before a certain point.  Please ask GM for the current criteria for this.]
  • NAME - TYPE
[The second must be to any existing daughter of the Playground]
  • NAME - TYPE
[Any connection]

NPC
  • NAME - TYPE

Lady Sakura

Dwayne <3

One of the team in the NFL I don't like but are okay with :P one of them being my own teams AFC rivals. I didn't see the hurricane part so that's college so it's okay by me :)

I love that you dislike of my team's QB I love it!

Devilyn Sydhe

Well, the Brady hatred kind of hit me while I was writing and I figured the Falcons would be bitter  :-)

And the Miami team is his college team, if it helps any.

Lady Sakura

Quote from: KalebHyde on June 06, 2018, 02:46:05 PM
Well, the Brady hatred kind of hit me while I was writing and I figured the Falcons would be bitter  :-)

And the Miami team is his college team, if it helps any.

Yeah I didn't see Hurricane and jumped the gun, sorry about that. Falcon's are cool I like Matt Ryan (Owner jinxes them I think), if you picked the Giants then me and you would have trouble :p.

Also Welcome!

Devilyn Sydhe

No problem and thank you for the welcome...

The Patriots are great, I have to admit even here in the heart of Chiefs nation.  We are all just waiting for Brady to decide to retire so the rest of us can stand a chance ;D

Lady Sakura

Quote from: KalebHyde on June 06, 2018, 02:57:48 PM
No problem and thank you for the welcome...

The Patriots are great, I have to admit even here in the heart of Chiefs nation.  We are all just waiting for Brady to decide to retire so the rest of us can stand a chance ;D

But he has his baby goat running around in Jimmy GQ * I heart him lol. If you'd like I may have an idea for a connection with my Kyoko if you're interested.

Devilyn Sydhe

I would definitely be interested in discussing connections

Aiden

Haha, watching your characters interact is going to be meta.  XD

Eliza

Quote from: Ambie on May 31, 2018, 08:44:08 PM
I wished I had noticed that this got started again sooner! I was hoping to get into the original before the GM left. Can i get on a wait list for a daughter?

We are now opening recruitment for daughters as well, Ambie, and to anyone else reading this.

Ambie

I claim it!!! Haha just need me to send over a character sheet to you?