Spring Break on Ecchi Island (Giving This Another Try)

Started by Idlewyld, June 23, 2017, 06:42:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angie

Hey Idle, would you accept a returner like me? I might change up the character a bit, and go more robotic if you'll allow...
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Idlewyld

Quote from: Angie on June 12, 2018, 09:57:51 PM
Hey Idle, would you accept a returner like me? I might change up the character a bit, and go more robotic if you'll allow...

I'm more than happy to have you back. The more the merrier!

Moon Hound Hati

I'm sort of porting over a precursor to a character I've loved playing in a group game currently dead for some time. However, just because he's an apprentice chef in this version, doesn't mean he doesn't know how to serve (up) some lovely ladies dishes!

Name: Nero
Description: Passionate Demonic Chef
Species: Demon
Sex: Male
Let's See If You Were Paying Attention to What I Wrote. What is the Most Important Rule? Have fun.
University/World: Hell's Kitchen [Apprentice Chef]
Orientation: Heterosexual

Appearance: Nero is a physically fit demon male standing tall at around six feet and four inches. To fit in more easily with the mortals of the earth realm he has taken a human appearance, though it differed only in certain ways from his true, demonic form; blonde hair instead of white and so on.

Personality: Nero's personality is as fiery and passionate as the flames coming out of the kitchen stove when dialed up to eleven. He's passionate     sometimes borderline obsessed     about his cooking and strives to push the boundaries and aim for perfection. While serious in the kitchen, ruling it almost with an iron fist (or spatula), he is quite flirty and playful otherwise, loving to tease his female co-workers, friends, and intimate interests in particular.

Backstory: Ever heard of Hell's Kitchen? Yeah, it's real, and it trains hell's finest cooks. Nero comes from a long line of demon warriors, but rather than continue the ancient lineage, the young demon defied the wishes of his elders and become an apprentice chef in Hell's Kitchen instead. Though disowned, he couldn't have been happier with his decision, as cooking was where his true passion lies. Working pretty little ass off in the hellish kitchens as an apprentice chef, he's come to the earth realm for a much-needed break, though he's sure to take in some of the cuisines (and the women) while he's there.

Primary Ability: Cooking     He will cook you meals that will have you climax from the mouth down. Also, he can set a plate very well. Maybe a lovely willing lady could volunteer to be his next plate?
Two Secondary Abilities: Combat     Born and raised in the warrior caste, he hails from an ancient and successful lineage of warrior demons and has nearly two-hundred years worth of training and combat experience.
Fire     Though he has a natural affinity for and resistance to the wicked flame, being a demon and all that, it was is his training in Hell's Kitchen that has taught him how to temper and bend it to his will.

Three Things Your Character Likes: Cooking, playfulness/teasing, and women wearing interesting/sexy clothing, such as lingerie or daring bathing suits, for example.
Three Things Your Character Dislikes: Doormats, pure arrogance (all talk and no show), overly serious individuals (all work and no play)

Treasured Possession: His chef's knife, kept in a small, portable case. Sharp enough to cut a fly in half if it perched itself on the blade.
Pop Quiz!: If you do something awesome, what will the GM give you that you can use later? Cookies.
Player Ons and Offs: See my roleplaying preferences
Character Ons: Oral, anal, vaginal, breast play, licking/eating food off his partner's body or vice versa, sex in the shower or bathtub, women dressed in thigh high (black) stockings, women squirting, light bondage, using toys, and many, many more things...
Character Offs: Anything extreme like body waste and torture.

Additional Images

Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

Stendarr

Are you taking more people? I might be interested.

Idlewyld

Quote from: Stendarr on June 16, 2018, 01:28:12 AM
Are you taking more people? I might be interested.

Yes - we are pretty much continually open to new players

Rynn

Been looking around for a group game to join, and someone pointed me towards your island~

I should probably start by asking if you guys are still open to new submissions? I'm going with the assumption you are based on the above post, but I figure it can't hurt to ask considering it's been a good long while. Since you seem to be mustering momentum after the silent spell over the winter break, I'm also hoping that now would be a good time to jump in. Again, assumptions so just tell me "No" if I'm wrong.

Otherwise, I'd love to be offer myself up for this.

Gardsorm

As always, here is Gard speaking presumptively in place of Idle for the moment.

I'm gonna say yes, this is still very much open to new players, and yup, we're still coming back from the winter spell (though the cold temperatures and poor weat her are makijg it tough on a few folks, myself included). As it stands we're moving toward the end of the first day and have the last event of the day to go through before we roll into day two of seven. The earlier the better, but time is fairly fluid as it is, so one could be capable of jumping in at any point during the first day.

Idlewyld

Hi Rynn!

We're always looking for more visitors to the island, so drop me a PM when you've got a character ready!

Idle

Rynn

Awesome! Thanks for the response. I'll try and come up with something as soon as I can then!

But first, quick question! I'm wondering if people would be fine with me playing a guy for this? I'm a lot more accustomed to playing girls, but there seems to be a lot more girls than guys in this anyway, and I've been wondering if I should start trying to play guys again.

Oh also, would someone be willing to give me a brief outline of the events so far? I've read the opening few posts. I know it's lazy, but I'd rather not spend hours and hours reading everything that's happened so far. (No offense!)

Idlewyld

There's no reason you couldn't play a guy. There's room either way :)

It's hard to give a plot summary, but basically everyone's gotten on the island, met people and are consistently engaging in fun. A good place to start is the events calendar. Right now we're in laser tag, but I really want to close it out, so the next big event is the Dinner/Movie thing at the beach. Will be great fun!

Lady Firepop

I would love to join what kind of characters are you seeking I could be hot lifeguard on the beach.

Steir

Quote from: Lady Firepop on February 03, 2019, 12:47:19 AM
I would love to join what kind of characters are you seeking I could be hot lifeguard on the beach.
I believe you can be any kind of student from one of many universities to choose from (or introduce an appropriate one that has yet to be mentioned).

Idlewyld

Quote from: Steir on February 04, 2019, 12:48:20 AM
I believe you can be any kind of student from one of many universities to choose from (or introduce an appropriate one that has yet to be mentioned).

That's the beauty of this game, you can be pretty much anything.

Rynn

Damn you people and your enticing characters! Normally I stick to playing what I know (girls), but after looking at the current cast of characters, I couldn't help myself. It's been an awfully long time since I played a guy though, so hopefully I won't suck too much at it. Just sent my character in to Idlewyld now, so hopefully there won't be too many complications.

Saric

Quote from: Rynn on February 05, 2019, 09:57:32 AM
Damn you people and your enticing characters! Normally I stick to playing what I know (girls), but after looking at the current cast of characters, I couldn't help myself. It's been an awfully long time since I played a guy though, so hopefully I won't suck too much at it. Just sent my character in to Idlewyld now, so hopefully there won't be too many complications.

Some people have multiple characters, you could always make one of each?
"I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures." - Slovotsky's Law #42

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”― Neil Gaiman, Coraline

“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.” - Terry Pratchett (Rest in Peace, Master Storyteller)

Rynn

Quote from: Saric on February 05, 2019, 11:06:41 AMSome people have multiple characters, you could always make one of each?

I noticed that, and was wondering if there was any rules or restrictions when it came to making second/third/etc characters. Basically I wasn't sure if it was something that was open to a newbie to the group like myself. I prefer to play girls over guys, so if it's something I can do I'd definitely consider it. The only thing holding me back then would be whether I could handle it. If past experiences are anything to go by, wedging myself into a roleplay that's already set sail tends to be pretty difficult.

SweetSerenade

Quote from: Rynn on February 05, 2019, 11:20:27 AM
I noticed that, and was wondering if there was any rules or restrictions when it came to making second/third/etc characters. Basically I wasn't sure if it was something that was open to a newbie to the group like myself. I prefer to play girls over guys, so if it's something I can do I'd definitely consider it. The only thing holding me back then would be whether I could handle it. If past experiences are anything to go by, wedging myself into a roleplay that's already set sail tends to be pretty difficult.

Trust me, the mechanics of this group make joining easy.  Just be proactive in plotting, and it should work out well!

Bakemono Shiki RP(Lovely Siggy Layout is thanks to Amaris)

Idlewyld

Quote from: Rynn on February 05, 2019, 11:20:27 AM

Well I would suggest that you try one character for a while and then see if you're interested in expanding. We've got some players with five or six, so if you can make it work, you can go for it.

Rynn

Quote from: Idlewyld on February 05, 2019, 08:10:09 PM
Well I would suggest that you try one character for a while and then see if you're interested in expanding. We've got some players with five or six, so if you can make it work, you can go for it.

Sounds like sound advice to me. I'll stick with the one for now, and see how things go. Wouldn't want to sign up with multiple characters and find out I don't mesh well with the group. Though from the looks of things so far, I doubt I need to worry about that too much.

FrostRose

Hello everyone.
I thought I'd put my interest down here officially since I have written up and sent a character sheet to Idlewyld. Now it's just to wait and see. I'm extremely excited for this roleplay! This looks like a lot of fun. Saw so many cute girls, I just had to submit a male character.
Though I might have to write up another character sheet, cause I do have a character concept I made recently, just need to adapt her into this setting. 

SweetSerenade

Quote from: FrostRose on February 06, 2019, 01:18:27 AM
Hello everyone.
I thought I'd put my interest down here officially since I have written up and sent a character sheet to Idlewyld. Now it's just to wait and see. I'm extremely excited for this roleplay! This looks like a lot of fun. Saw so many cute girls, I just had to submit a male character.
Though I might have to write up another character sheet, cause I do have a character concept I made recently, just need to adapt her into this setting. 

You may want to double check that image with a Purple because that image looks kinda young in the face. <3 Helpful suggestion, s'all.

Hope to see you in the game, either way.

Bakemono Shiki RP(Lovely Siggy Layout is thanks to Amaris)

Saric

Quote from: Rynn on February 05, 2019, 08:14:03 PM
Sounds like sound advice to me. I'll stick with the one for now, and see how things go. Wouldn't want to sign up with multiple characters and find out I don't mesh well with the group. Though from the looks of things so far, I doubt I need to worry about that too much.

Hizzy looks forward to making the acquaintance of however many characters you choose to make! >:)

Quote from: FrostRose on February 06, 2019, 01:18:27 AM
Hello everyone.

Well if you do decide to add another cute girl to the mix just let Hizzy know and she'll give you a warm welcome! >:)
"I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures." - Slovotsky's Law #42

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”― Neil Gaiman, Coraline

“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.” - Terry Pratchett (Rest in Peace, Master Storyteller)

FrostRose

Quote from: Saric on February 06, 2019, 10:03:38 AM
Well if you do decide to add another cute girl to the mix just let Hizzy know and she'll give you a warm welcome! >:)

Thank you Saric! =3