Approval

Started by Little Darkling, January 23, 2010, 02:26:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Little Darkling

I've completed the questionnaire and been responding to everything that has been sent to me is there anything else i need to do in order to be approved? i read the approval post in the intro forum and i believe i have done everything asked. i guess I'm just wondering if i missed something important. Any info on this will be much appreciated. thank you.

Oniya

That's what's necessary.  You've just passed the 24-hour minimum, and it usually takes a couple days of interaction on the boards before a decision is made.  The more active you are in the areas available to you, the better the approval team can get to know you and see how well you fit in.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Little Darkling

ahh, ok. thank you for the response!

Neroon

Currently, it's unlikely for an approval to go through in less than 72 hours, owing to the large number of new members since the start of the year.
Timeo Danaos et dona ferentes

My yeas and nays     Grovelling Apologies     Wiki
Often confused for some guy

Little Darkling

oh I never even thought of that, good point. thank you for your response