Wish Lists and Grand Finales for TV and Films

Started by Mathim, June 06, 2016, 11:29:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mathim

Now that numerous shows are getting multiple seasons and many film franchises are being announced far in advance, I think fans can safely come up with hopes and dreams for what they want to see in the ones they're very invested in.

So what kind of plot points or twists do you want them to pursue in future episodes or seasons or films in a franchise that you're very fond of? Characters you wish would get together as couples? Characters you hope would die off? What would you want to happen to make a season finale just right? Just have fun with it, even if it's highly unlikely. It's a wish list, after all, and they rarely come true.

If anyone's a fan of Z Nation, I'm hoping for season 3 that they bring in some new blood and if it means having to lose one of the current cast, I'm in favor of gettying rid of Addie. I think her arc was over in season 1, her usefulness is at an end as of the end of season 2, and to top it off, her spiked bat was destroyed, so there's no longer really anything special about her. They can easily find someone to replace her. Speaking of which, that comes to my next point. I really, REALLY hope 10K meets that Asian girl from season 1 who was in the sniper competition with him, and they lose their virginity to each other, and just as a bonus, she becomes the new member of the group.

Here's mine for the upcoming Avengers: Infinity War, so beware of potential spoilers if you're not caught up with the MCU. Though I don't think it spoils the latest film in particular, unless you count the fact that
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Captain America and Iron Man both live.

*Rogers and Danvers greeting each other by calling each other "Captain" (Kind of like how young and old Spock called each other 'Mr. Spock' in ST: ID)

*Thanos dealing with Spider-Man by creating the Doppelganger to fight him.

*Spider-Man getting the symbiote on an unidentified alien planet.

*Tony at some point will realize he's being outdone at the technology game by a talking raccoon and making some comment about feeling inadequate.

*Nick Fury arguing face-to-face with Nova Prime about the best course of action with which to direct the teams in the battles.

*The Nova Corps' headquarters (and the entire planet Xandar) is about to explode and there's no way to evacuate in time, but in their last moments they are able to activate something that helps the Avengers and/or Guardians continue the fight against Thanos' forces.

*Vision attempting to use his phase-shifting powers to get out from beneath Thanos' boot on his chest, but Thanos' current number of stones in the gauntlet enables him to prevent it. Wanda watches, her power being disrupted in the same way, and confesses her love to Vision because she knows he's about to be killed and she can't do anything about it, and before he can return her sentiments, Thanos rips the Mind Gem out of his forehead and his lifeless body returns to its pre-clothing and cape state.

*Everyone is down for the count, but Cap stands back up, picks up Mjolnir along with his shield, and, out of breath but with that look that says he'll never give up, tells Thanos defiantly, "I could do this all day." Thanos is about to finish him when Cap's body shines and his costume changes into that of Captain Universe.

*Thanos' defeated, broken body lies at the edge of a floating piece of a destroyed planet, smiling even as he looks at the surviving Avengers staring down at him as his resting place is being drawn into a black hole. He feels a hand on his shoulder and looks up to see Lady Death embracing him at long last, and vanishes with her into the next life, in a way where we're unsure whether that was his intention all along, or if it was just a pleasant surprise for him in the end.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).