Sommerfield, a home for all that isn't human [Recruiting]

Started by Cynadea, July 30, 2014, 08:20:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cynadea

Sommerfield Private Community

Located within the limits of Indian Lake, in upstate New York, the private community is surrounded on all sides by a thick layer of forest that keeps prying eyes away. On its southern and eastern border the community is bordered by a lake rather than the thick and high wall that goes around the northern and western edges. It is a very private community where the tenants are screened based on their supernatural nature. It is a fairly new development, which has opened its gates in late May 2014.

• Come up with an original race or pick from those already created
  • Own a house
  • Sandbox (player come up with their own plot)
  • GM events, participation optional
  • Always recruiting.

Update

Update July 30th, 2014
  • Still playing the first week after opening.
  • Currently needs male characters (female characters still accepted)

Currently MIA, not available for  RP

Ons and Offs ~ Idea thread

HarleyQuinn

Ooooooo. Consider me interested! Quick question.  I know you said you need male characters but does it matter the gender? I'd be more than happy to make a male for you!

Cynadea

The player's gender you mean? It doesn't matter. We have at least one lord playing a woman.

HarleyQuinn

Yeah, that's what I mean. I'm typing from my phone so I apologize for the mistake! You're always a great GM so I couldn't pass up another opportunity to write in one of your stories. Is there a Sheet that I need to fill out?

Dragonslayer

I'm interested if I could get a character sheet and what races you currently have. Just so I could get a feel for it and whatnot.

Cynadea

You'll find the races that have already been submitted here and the character sheet here

Ironwolf85

Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

Cynadea

Fill in the race sheet. If you want to be sure that I'm ok with it before going through the trouble, send me a PM with a few details.