Scion: Another Teen Life (FULL)

Started by Miyu, September 29, 2011, 07:06:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latooni Subota

Oh god, two tricksters. Poor Tabby will be tricked endlessly @.@
ONs and OFFs be here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=64984.0

If I'm needed to post somewhere, PLEASE PM me about it. Sometimes I lose track of threads and need to be reminded about things.

ReijiTabibito

So, wait.  What do we currently have in the party?

Also, Latooni? When I GMed a Scion game, I made cooking a Craft skill...but I'm sure Miyu will make a fair judgment.

Latooni Subota

Well, as I mentioned, my girl Tabby is going Daughter of Aphrodite. Very social, but in the opposite way of a trickster. Lots of Art/Craft/Medicine sorts of stuff too.

If I'm needed to post somewhere, PLEASE PM me about it. Sometimes I lose track of threads and need to be reminded about things.

Miyu

Craft its basically said to be mixing stuff up to create another thing, Cooking its crafting ^^

AndyZ

I'm working on a Scion of Br'er Rabbit.  Basically a noncombatative trickster.

So far it looks like we have Bastet, Loki, Br'er Rabbit and Aphrodite, in no particular order.

Having a fighter would likely be helpful.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Latooni Subota

Name: Tabitha Katt
Personality: Tabitha is a . . . complicated girl. Overall she's a good person. A pacifist at heart, a lover of the arts, and overall empathetic individual. She knows that she has an unnatural attractiveness, and tries her best not to abuse it in everyday life, after seeing the damage her mother did to her father's heart and mind. Still . . the temptation is always there, and she has let Fate tempt her into using it once or twice. Tabby cries about it over ice cream and stuffed animals after the fact, sometimes.

Likes: Flowers, 'pet' animals, cooking, clothes/costumes, authority/father figures
Dislikes: 'Dirty' things, dangerous animals, manipulative people, immature people
Kinks: Strong men and women (Preferably men), older men, being dominated, costumes/uniforms (wearing), anal.
Limits: Watersports/Scat, Gore, Vore.

Bio: While being born into wealth is nice, being born into a broken family isn't. Her father was the founder of a multi-billion dollar corporation known the world over for developing military technology, as well as a former marine. Her mother was a beautiful woman who just happened to be in the right place at the right time, to catch her father's eye. Of course, she's also a damn Goddess. Aphrodite is well-known for picking strong and successful men to be her consorts, and stayed with Richard Katt for over a year, giving birth to a healthy baby girl. Then she promptly ran away to Tokyo to seduce a famous artist. Then New Delhi to find a guru. Then the Himelayas to be the simple lover of a mere shepherd. And so on and so forth, much to her father's dismay. One doesn't simply FORGET about Aphrodite though, as Mr. Katt proved by spending the next 17 or so years jet-setting around the world trying to find her.

As such Tabby grew up mostly in the care of various babysitters and nannies, only seeing her father for short periods at a time in-between his trips around the world. Probably explains her daddy issues, to be honest! After seeing how her mother hurt her father, Tabby vowed that if she grew up to be a beauty she wouldn't do the same thing to people! Gosh she hated her mother . . except . . well who can stay mad at Aphrodite? She's just so sweet and pretty, after all. Every now and then she'd even get presents mysteriously dropped off at her home, with notes from 'Mommy'. Tabby decided NOT to share this with her dad, since that would probably only make him more unstable.

Tabby grew up going through private schools, growing more and more popular the more time passed. Soon people were signing her up for clubs and student body elections without her permission, insisting she'd be perfect for everything. Why would she want to be class president AND a cheerleader, when she could be gardening or cooking. Worse still were the endless stream of suitors, male and female. Hormones plus supernatural beauty equals a lot of trouble for poor Tabby, as she was relentlessly followed around by various crowds. It was all very stressful, even the teachers started getting involved . . not that Tabby minded them. She actually gave in to one or two of the teachers, before realizing that this was probably a terrible idea. When the invite to the new school arrived, she jumped at the chance to have a fresh start. Here she'd try to do a better job at keeping to herself and not losing control. Well . . unless some of the seniors and teachers were REALLY nice and cool . . WAIT NO!

Calling: Artistic Beauty
Pantheon: Dodekatheon
Nature: Pacifist
God: Aphrodite

Attributes

Strength: X
Dexterity: XXXX / (Epic 2)
Stamina: XX

Charisma: XXX
Manipulation: XXX
Appearance: XXXXX / (Epic 2)

Perception: XXX / (Epic 1)
Intelligence: XXX
Wits: XXX / (Epic 1)

Abilities (0 Behind the Ability for the favored by your god)
Academics: X
0 Animal Ken: X
0 Art: XXX
xPainting
Athletics: XX
Awareness: XX
Brawl:
Command:
Control:
x
Craft: XXX
x Cooking
x
0 Empathy: XXX
Fortitude:
0 Integrity: XXX
Investigation: XX
0 Larceny: X
Marksmanship:
Medicine: XXX
Melee:
Occult: XX
Politics: X
0 Presence: XXX
Science:
x
x
Stealth:
Survival:
Thrown:

Birthright

Relic 3 "Pocket Wardrobe" : This is a pretty amazing trinket Tabby found on her 16th birthday. At first glance it's a fairly ornate silver compact with a seashell traced into the outer cover. Opened normally it can indeed be used for makeup, but it has a secondary function. When the clasp is twisted backwards to open it, the insides disappear to actually allow Tabby to reach in and pull out damn near any item of female clothing she can think of. Rather handy, and it clears up room in her closet for her army of beloved stuffed animals and momentos!

Relix 2 "Wedding Ring" : This gold ring is the very wedding ring that Aphrodite wore to her wedding with Tabby's father. Though the relationship only lasted a little over a year, the ring was blessed with more than a little magic, always fitting Tabby perfectly. It grants access to the Fertility and Health Purviews.

Knacks
Omnidexterity
Cat's Grace
Center of Attention
Lasting Impression
Refined Palate
Social Chameleon

Boons
Health 2
Fertility 2
Arete (Dexterity) 2

Virtues
Expression 3
Intellect 3
Valor 1
Vengeance 2

Willpower
6: [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ]

Soak
2 Bashing, 1 Lethal

Armor

Legend
3 ( 9 / 9 )

ReijiTabibito

Alright.  Probably going to go with Ogma, then.  He's definitely a fighter-type, with Melee as a Favored and Epic Strength and Dex as Associated, along with War.  He's got Academics, too, so that'll provide some brainpower.

Muse

Name:  Kelly Delaini

Personality:  Kelly is sweet and friendly, but don’t get her riled! 
Likes:  Boys taller than she, jewelry, weapons, working hard to create beauty. 
Dislikes:  Excessive idleness in herself or others, especially sunbathers.  She had a phase growing up where she fancied she—as the student of dwarves—might alos turn to stone in the sunlight. 
Kinks: 
Limits: 
Bio:  Kelly never knew her father, and her mother Sandra Delaini worked hard in a factory to make ends meet, pulling a lot of overtime, partially to make sure Kelly could go to a private school instead of the gang-infested neighborhood where they lived. 
Spending entirely too long at home alone at entirely too early an age, Kelly started sliping out to play out of boredom while the babysitter was upstairs with her boyfriend, ignoring her completely. 
Kelly usually avoided the open grate into the old sewers, but one day a wild dog chased the little girl into the sewers.  She ran into the dark ‘til she couldn’t see a thing, but still the barking of the terrible dog echoed after her. Then she heard a sharp crack and a yelp and the dog fled from the tunnels. 
“That’ll learn ye,” a gruff voice spoke, and she fell to her knees crying.
“Here now, little one,” a strong man, but very short, picked her up and held her, stroking her hair.  “You did well.  You were strong when you needed to be.  You’re safe now.  Come to my forge and I’ll teach you to be stronger.” 
From that day forth, Kelly was apprenticed to Drogo the Dwarf.  She grew strong and skilled in arts many have forgotten, from the forge to swordplay.  The small dwarf community under Miami was her secret world. 
She grew tall, strong, elegant, and blond.  Though she was sweet, most boys found her intimidating, as did most girls, so she was often lonely. 
Before her freshman year, she went to take some Technology Prep classes at a college and discovered their anime club.  These cartoons were vastly more interesting too her than anything she’d seen on TV for quite some time, so she kept going off and on throughout the year.  She made some friends there among an older group of guys and girls who played games.  They weren’t so fit, nor so attractive, but they were smart, and they treated her like a normal person, which made her love them very much, even though they spent far more time than she could ever stand on their games.  Once a week, though, was very interesting! 
Near the end of that year, she got a little boy crazy.  A frat boy invited her to a party, and she didn’t pay attention too all sorts of people who’s advise she normally valued.  Arriving at the frat in her prettiest dress, she found herself—not in a dress, but the guest of honor at a gang bang. 
Paniced, trying with all her strength to fight back against boys whom she would be able to overpower easily with just another year of growth, she managed to defend herself for a few minutes.  Long enough for 5 gaming geeks with kendo sticks to kick in the door and be promptly beaten down by the rich and the football playing. 
Her blood was on fire. 
A hammer smashed in the window.  A man with a pony tail and an MIT style buiness suit tossed her the hammer.  The moment her hand closed around it, she was a daughter of Hephaestus in her full power and half the bullies were down before her father could get his bad leg over the windowsill to join in the fray. 

Calling:  Smith
Pantheon: Dodekatheon
Nature:  Architect
God: Hephaestus

Attributes

Strength: XXXX(2)
Dexterity: XXX
Stamina: XXXX(2)

Charisma: XX
Manipulation: X
Appearance: XXXX(1)

Perception: XX
Intelligence: XXXX
Wits: XXX

Abilities
Academics:      1
Animal Ken:      0
O Art:         
x Sketching      1
Athletics:       3
Awareness:       0
Brawl:      0
Command:      0
O Control:      
x  Motorcycle   1
O Craft:      
X  Automotive   1
x Domestic Crafts   1
X Electrician   1
x Smith      4
Empathy:      1
Fortitude:      3
Integrity:      1
O Investigation:   1
Larceny:      0
Marksmanship:   1
Medicine:      0
O Melee:      4
Occult:      3
Politics:      0
Presence:      1
O Science:
x  Chemistry   1
x  Metalurgy   1
Stealth:      1
Survival:      0
Thrown:      1

Birthright
Arate: Craft (Smith):  2   
Arate: Melee:  2
Fire: Fire Imunity

Knacks
App:  Lasting Impression
Sta:   
Sta: 
Str: 
Str: 

Boons
Mentor   4
Relic      2
Relic      1

Virtues
Courage   2
Endurance   2
Expression   4
Loyalty   2

Willpower

Soak

Armor
Kely's Thrice Forged Corset:  This bare midriff and low necked adamant corsette nonetheless provides the protection of a bullet proof vest (2L, 2B, Bulletproof) with no fatigue or mobility.  It gives access to the Fire Purview.  (Relic 2) 

Legend 3

Arithma: The hammer that can create and destroy. 
ACC (+1)   
DMG (+6L)
DEF (+0)
SPD 4
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Latooni Subota

ReijiTabibito

AndyZ

Quote from: Latooni Subota on September 30, 2011, 06:04:14 PM
So many female characters!

*under the breath singsong voice* You weren't complaining last night...
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: AndyZ on September 30, 2011, 05:32:31 PM
If you don't want to reinstall the program, http://www.meebo.com has a pretty nice system set up.

Another trickster, eh?  Oooooo... ^_^

Or would you rather I made something else so you can dedicate yourself to being the tricksiest?

Two tricksters work.. :D

Miyu

Welcome latooni ^^ I will be working on the rp tonight

Latooni Subota

yesiroleplay

Name: David Wolf
Personality: David is generally quiet and focused. While he works to maintain an image of calm impassivity, he is fiercely competitive and can have quite a temper which he works to control, mostly successfully.
Dislikes: Stuck-up girls, diet soda, big snakes.
Kinks: Is it a kink if she's on top?
Limits: bathroom, gore, vore
Bio: David's mother is numbered on the Dawes Roll of the Seminole Nation, though her appearance seems more mulatto than Native American, He grew up thinking her husband - a Cuban refugee of partial Vietnamese ancestry - was his father.  Though he's the product of near-mongrel racial admixture, David has the look of a full-blooded native, an appearance he takes pride in and grooms. In fact, he embraces all of Native culture and spends much of his time at the Tribal cultural center working with the elderly, listening to their tales and learning their lore.  He plays the banjo, making a string quartet with a pair of other boys from his tribe, and he still finds time to venture deep in the swamps to live off the land and commune with nature and the spirits of his ancestors.  As a kid he had legal troubles involving shop-lifting and grand-theft-auto.  He got interested in martial arts during his stay in juvenile hall, and found an outlet for his aggressions and a way to focus and control both his energy and his often excess aggression.  He's a master of several martial arts, both armed and unarmed. The skills of battle come to him with unnatural ease.  Though proud of his Native heritage, he is for the most part a typical American teen, active in several school sports, though most involved in football. The coaches don't know he can throw the ball 60 yards with pinpoint accuracy, and he likes it that way. He could probably be quarterback if he felt like leading the team, but he enjoys the position of lineman - where he has more opportunity to 'mix things up' and he doesn't have to control anyone but himself.

Calling: All-American Lineman
Pantheon: Celestial Bureaucracy
Nature: Competitor
God: Nezha

Attributes
Strength*: 4/2
Dexterity*: 4/2
Stamina: 3/2

Charisma: 2
Manipulation: 2
Appearance: 3

Perception: 3/1
Intelligence: 2
Wits*: 4/2

Abilities
Academics: 1
Animal Ken:
Art:
Athletics*: 04
Awareness: 1
Brawl*: 05
Command:
Control*:
Craft:
Empathy:
Fortitude: 2
Integrity: 1
Investigation:
Larceny*:
Marksmanship:
Medicine:
Melee*: 03
Occult: 1
Politics:
Presence: 1
Science:
Stealth: 1
Survival: 1
Thrown*: 05

Birthright
Wei jia shirt   (2)   Bulletproof Vest (Scion: Hero, p. 204) with +2 Soak
Black sash   (2)   Add Legend to (Dex + Brawl), and (Dex + Thrown) Checks
Spear of Storms (1) Grants Sky Purview

Knacks
Str: Holy Bound, Hurl to the Horizon
Dex: And the Crowd Goes Wild, Escape Artist, Perfect Partner
Sta: Body Armor, Self–Healing
Per: Predatory Focus
Wit: Opening Gambit, Between The Ticks

Boons
Five-Cycle Augmentation (Taiyi 1)
Sky's Grace (Sky 1)

Virtues
Duty: 3
Harmony: 1
Intellect: 1
Valor: 4

Willpower: 7

Soak
Parenthesis indicate Body Armor Knack
A: 0+2 +4      = 6
L: 2+2 +4 (+3) = 7(11)
B: 3+2 +4 (+3) = 8(12)

Armor
Wei jia shirt: +4 A, L, and B soak

Legend: 3/9

Miyu

Latooni and yesiroleplay can you lower your legend to 3 please kinda want to keep it at that number at the start

yesiroleplay

that... completely changes the whole build.
Guess I do over from scratch

Miyu

sorry it was my bad for not making it clear *Bows* Gomen

Latooni Subota

Sure, not I problem. I just wanted to have it high so I could emphasize the sheer amount of dickery that Fate does to girls that try to resist their divine calling. XD

In that case, I could use more suggestions for nifty relics, since I'll have a bunch of extra points to throw around.

Miyu

you could spend them in powers, or perhaps a weapon or something to use as a relic

ReijiTabibito

It'd only be a 1 pointer, Latooni, but I would recommend what I call the Divine iPhone - the iGjallar relic as presented in Manifestations of Ichor, only without the Psychopomp access.  Girl needs to keep in touch with her girlfriends, after all.

Latooni Subota

I was thinking that she would mostly have relics and other nifty trinkets. People randomly giving her things and sending her presents, and she's too nice to throw them away/deny them. :3

In an unrelated note, some of the edits I'll be making are giving her Epic Dexterity. Tabby is now extra bendy and graceful!

yesiroleplay

well - not as bad as I thought, but now I have a birthright point to burn

Latooni Subota

Bounced points around and edited the sheet. Basically just dropped the extra Legend, and changed the order in which I got her Epic Attributes, then gave her two more. The new Knacks actually fit her concept better anyways, so it all worked out in the end!

AndyZ

Name: Michelle Harrison
Personality: Happy-go-lucky
Likes: Trying out new things, driving her motorcycle, exploring life, playing pranks
Dislikes: People who are mean and cruel, people without a sense of humor
Kinks: Nurses, bunnygirls, prefer F/F but will also do F/M
Limits: Mutilation, bodily waste, soul stealing
Bio: Michelle always seemed to have a knack for keeping at the very edge of trouble without getting sucked in, although people never seemed to be able to tell why.  She always approached the world with a carefree and optimistic attitude, which has worked out pretty well for her so far.

Of course, once or twice, she's gone too far.  She probably wouldn't be here if she could just learn to behave.  From what she could tell, though, her father more suggested her coming to Miami both as a reward to enjoy the beautiful atmosphere, and for a chance to prove herself and help those Scions who didn't yet have the talents which they shared.

Calling: Happy-go-lucky prankster
Pantheon: Yankee
Nature: Gambler
God: Br'er Rabbit

Attributes

Strength: 2 (Epic 1)
Dexterity: 5 (Epic 1)
Stamina: 3 (Epic 1)

Charisma: 2
Manipulation: 5 (Epic 1)
Appearance: 4 (Epic 1)

Perception: 2 (Epic 1)
Intelligence: 3 (Epic 1)
Wits: 2 (Epic 1)

Abilities (0 Behind the Ability for the favored by your god)
Academics: 1
Animal Ken: 1
Art:
x
Athletics:  3
*Awareness: 3
Brawl:
Command: 1
Control:
x Motorcycles: 3
Craft:
x
x
*Empathy: 3
Fortitude: 1
Integrity: 1
*Investigation: 1
*Larceny: 3
Marksmanship:
Medicine:
Melee:
Occult: 1
Politics:
Presence: 3
Science:
x Computers: 1
x
*Stealth: 3
*Survival: 1
Thrown:

Birthright

Creature 5, Relic 2: Thunderbird summoned by feather that can be resurrected by electrocuting the feather.
Relic 3: Lucky Rabbit's Foot Necklace (Channels the Animal and Chaos purviews, Allows a reroll once a day)
Knacks
Strength: Making it look easy
Dexterity: Cat's Grace
Stamina: Damage Conversion
Manipulation: Gods' Honest
Appearance: My eyes are up here
Perception: Telescopic Senses
Intelligence: Telepathy
Wits: Meditative Focus

Boons

Animal Communication, Eye of the Storm
Virtues
Conviction 3 Duty 1 Intellect 4 Valor 1

Willpower

Soak
Bashing 4 Lethal 3 Aggravated 1
Armor

Legend 2

(All points spent.)