End to End (v. 3)

Started by Daoine Sidhe, June 14, 2013, 10:48:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mintprincess

(knew that was coming)

hippopotamus

Stone

The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Mintprincess

(what the hell is that anyway? <3 )

Kelp

Stone

Pick... axe. (It is the sound one makes when he wakes up and sees all the turtles someone--such as me--has painted on his face.)
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Mintprincess

extra (wouldn't someone first need to rise and take note of said turtles by utilizing a mirror?)

Stone

Arrest. (Naturally, someone--such as me--would keep a mirror where turtle-face's alarm clock would be.)

Mintprincess

Tempting (ah, well of course.  Because you'd want to be sure they saw your handy work)

Stone

Gush. (That sound is a real phenomenon, based on a true story.)  O8)

Mintprincess

heart (well, perhaps you should share ?)

Stone

Tame. (There once was a Stone who painted turtles on a muppet's face... you know the rest.) O8)

Mintprincess

elm (Stone might not be someone I'd want to passout around, lol)

Stone

Mask. (You are not a male muppet. I would do different things to a passed out blonde.)

Mintprincess

Knack (Is that so?  Should I be excited or worried?)

Stone

Mintprincess

Suspence (and admittedly, perhaps, both and a few other choice words)

Stone

Mintprincess

noctural (Why don't you come and find out?)

Stone

Lane. (After I come I hurt.)   C:)

Mintprincess

eskimo (well, that just sucks doesn't it?)

Stone

Orange. (I don't hurt myself.)  O8)

Mintprincess

epiphany (oooooh well... that might be even better...)

Stone

Yeggh. (There's a girl who understands.)

Mintprincess

horoscope (oh yes, perhaps one more word on your sentence would have made it slightly clearly.  After I come, I hurt her ;) )

Stone

Eldritch. (I am known to cause confusion from time to batman.)

Mintprincess

holographic (well, I have gathered that much.  This is true)