Seeking partner for steampunk-y setting - Request Closed

Started by Nimmy, April 29, 2013, 09:02:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nimmy

I'm really craving this. It's a little vague, but I figure that leaves plenty of room for discussion on how we want this to run.

Anbon City is a community of outcasts generally deemed "freaks" or "abominations" due to oddly colored hair and eyes, birthmarks, birth defects, prosthetic limbs, tattoos, or the standard difference in beliefs. They're a self-governing city-state in a small "country" that was granted to them in a treaty with friendly nations. Due to their open doors, the "country" has become a sort of safe-haven for anyone who stands out from the norm. Their economy is strong because of the presence of highly trained, highly skilled mechanics and engineers of prosthetic limbs, which brings in customers from all walks of life seeking cosmetic enhancements or functional tools to continue life in a reasonably normal way.

Zeth Thereson is a member of Anbon City's police force, the Defense Guard. He is one of the "freaks" of the City due to his golden eyes and his need for a prosthetic arm after having lost his in an attack when he was a child. The prosthetic has not hindered him in any way, since he has managed to climb up the ranks surprisingly quickly despite having only been a member for two years, even having received no favors from his father, the creator and Commander of the Defense Guard. He has a mischievous streak a mile wide, but is not unaccustomed (or afraid of) hard work when it's needed.

War is a possibility in this world. Anbon City has allies, but there are several powerful, unfriendly nations that wish to see the city-state and the "freaks" that reside in it disappear. If war does come, the Defense Guard is part police force, part military reserve (Anbon City has no real standing army, so the Defense Guard has to stand in during conflict), so Zeth will be called out. This is not a necessity to the plot, but I want my partner to be aware of the threat in case there is interest in playing this out.

I have a strong preference for this to be an M/M game, although I will consider an M/F plot provided my partner is willing to play a strong female character opposite Zeth.

Please check my O/Os before expressing interest in this plot, but otherwise, feel free to post here or PM me in order to discuss!

Tsunayoshi Vongola

I read through your O/O's and I'd be interested in talking about this plot with you.
I play only submissive.
I play only homosexual.
Do not ask me to change. My little Search
Ons and Offs