Guilty Pleasures

Started by Pandora, October 05, 2008, 05:33:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pandora

Hey everyone I should have just coem here first but I didn't. I recently created a thread called Guilty Pleasures on the Extreme Thread section. Its a Vampire/Mortal RP and players can be either Vampire or Mortal. I do not have any real resrictions to the game except 1 No other vampire can be over the age of 2000, there is no queen or king of vampires in this thread sorry. and 2 not everyone will be able to play a vampire if to many people begin to take on the roles of vampires I will be asking some of them to switch to a mortal role. Other then that i don't have any restrictions. I do have need for 2 specific Characters, the problem is I have a cretain way these characters should be so you must be willing to play the name, and appearnce I give them.

The first Character I need is Pandora's twin sister Trinity
Trinity will have black hair, blue eyes, and pale skin
The person who plays Trinity must be ok with lesbian activity because Pandora and Trinity are intimiate alot, (keep in mind before you freak out about it being incest) they are vampires and sense of morality is different with them.

The second character I need is Jean Claude Human turned Vampire in Story
Jean Claude will be starting off as human but will be turned vampire by Pandora
Jean Claude is in love with Pandora which is why he comes to the club every night to see her.
Jean Claude has long black hair, blue eyes, and ivory skin.

Feel Free to IM me if you have any questions or if you get the idea of the thread please just jump in.
Without order nothing can exist-without chaos nothing can evolve.

mdazfrench

So long as I can define at least SOME of Trinity's attitude and appearance (clothes, hairstyle and whatnot :) ) I'd be happy to play as her.  I just want to give her a personal flavor, if that will be allowed.

Other than that, if you'd prefer to go with someone else, I'd be happy to take either a vampire or human role.  Just let me know which sweetie :)

Kitty's Do/Don'ts

I'm not crazy.  I'm insane, there's a difference :P

Pandora

as long as her hair is black i don't care make her yours

shadowheart

OK, will publically express interest now that there's a Trinity.

I'll play a mortal female, do with her as you will *snicker*

mdazfrench

Quote from: shadowheart on October 06, 2008, 07:00:29 AM
OK, will publically express interest now that there's a Trinity.

I'll play a mortal female, do with her as you will *snicker*

Oh we will, my sweet, we will :)

Kitty's Do/Don'ts

I'm not crazy.  I'm insane, there's a difference :P

Pandora

lol muwhahaha becareful what you say

shadowheart

Heh.  I look forward to her use. :)

Will post tonite most likely

desideratum

Ooh, I'd love to play an innocent li'l mortal male for your usage and abusage... if only I was approved. Save me a spot, pretty please? :) <3

Grimm

I offer my services as a human male.  As long as things don't get too crazy.  ;)