Madame Velvet's Brothel (Redo) Always in need of people!

Started by LeKinkyTaco, February 24, 2014, 10:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CurvyKitten

here are two WIP character ideas I have so far, I'm still wrecking my brain to work out their histories. But here is what I have thus far. :) I'll also try and find a RL pic for Lola's model.

Characters withdrawn

Karasu

SEEKING Undertale/Deltarune RP, PM to discuss details.

kingmaster1

Indeed ;D

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Might I suggest this for your kitsune?

LeKinkyTaco

Butt Rest A/A (UPDATED 01/20/19)
How to make a soft taco, and a hard taco. O/O
What to eat a taco with. (One x one search)

LeKinkyTaco has taken Oath of the Drake. How about you?

Hii! I really enjoy random PMs. They always lead to something fun~. So, Pm me! ♥

CurvyKitten

I have a artistic version of her pic, I want to find a real person image that works as well. Thank you though Kingmaster :)

LeKinkyTaco

It looks good Curvy ^^ don't wreck your brain too hard on the stories ^^;;

Finally found a proper picture for Velvet x.x

Hii! I really enjoy random PMs. They always lead to something fun~. So, Pm me! ♥

Rave

Quote from: LeKinkyTaco on February 25, 2014, 11:55:27 PM

Finally found a proper picture for Velvet x.x

Well you picked right  :P 'cause hot damn Velvet is ...rawr.

LeKinkyTaco

yugi006

Using my old character.

Cato Shang

【 AGE: 30 】

【 Human 】

【 POSITION: Bartender 】

✓ Good Conversation
✓ Alcohol
✓ Dirty Talk
✓ Submissive Females

✘ Vore
✘ Extreme Pain and Torture
✘ Toilet Play
✘ Drugs

► PERSONALITY
Cato is a quiet person who prefers to listen to the conversations of others and only speaks when he feels it is relevant to the topic. He is not afraid to tell someone his opinion whether or not it is good or bad. As he has little time for fun he always has a serious look on his never showing his emotions or smiling unless talking to someone he likes or is friends with.

► STORY
Cato was born into a  wealthy family of assassins who make a living killing humans and demons who pose a threat to society. At the age of seven he begun training in the art of the blade using speed and stealth to kill their targets. At the age of fifteen he begun taking on missions and contracts working for his father's company. People would come to his father to bring him contracts and missions to be fulfilled. After completing each contract payment would be received. Since the missions were always dangerous and not many were willing to risk their lives the pay was always high. Cato is not a normal human as throughout his travels through the underworld his body has undergone numerous changes as it tried to adapt to the various environments. Because of that he has gained some unique powers as a human such as being able to regenerate blood in his body quickly. Working as an assassin one has to keep their identity a secret so his family also runs a side business of running bars all across the city. When not completing contracts for his father he works as a bartender in one of the family owned bat which he also uses as a cover story when speaking to people from other cities or worlds. Working as a bartender does make him a lot of money as well. Through one of his contracts he discovered a place called Madam Velvet's Brothel which was in need of a Bartender so he happily took the position since it was a brothel where women would be seens around so during his free time he could use his free time to be with thw ladies. Since he already has a lot of money he works more as a bartender in Madam Velvet's Brothel taking on less contracts.

〖 USERNAME: yugi006 〗

Vanetias

We may require more female workers, just to accompany the clients that come in to the brothel.

LeKinkyTaco

Quote from: yugi006 on February 26, 2014, 01:21:32 AM
Using my old character.

Cato Shang

【 AGE: 30 】

【 Human 】

【 POSITION: Bartender 】

✓ Good Conversation
✓ Alcohol
✓ Dirty Talk
✓ Submissive Females

✘ Vore
✘ Extreme Pain and Torture
✘ Toilet Play
✘ Drugs

► PERSONALITY
Cato is a quiet person who prefers to listen to the conversations of others and only speaks when he feels it is relevant to the topic. He is not afraid to tell someone his opinion whether or not it is good or bad. As he has little time for fun he always has a serious look on his never showing his emotions or smiling unless talking to someone he likes or is friends with.

► STORY
Cato was born into a  wealthy family of assassins who make a living killing humans and demons who pose a threat to society. At the age of seven he begun training in the art of the blade using speed and stealth to kill their targets. At the age of fifteen he begun taking on missions and contracts working for his father's company. People would come to his father to bring him contracts and missions to be fulfilled. After completing each contract payment would be received. Since the missions were always dangerous and not many were willing to risk their lives the pay was always high. Cato is not a normal human as throughout his travels through the underworld his body has undergone numerous changes as it tried to adapt to the various environments. Because of that he has gained some unique powers as a human such as being able to regenerate blood in his body quickly. Working as an assassin one has to keep their identity a secret so his family also runs a side business of running bars all across the city. When not completing contracts for his father he works as a bartender in one of the family owned bat which he also uses as a cover story when speaking to people from other cities or worlds. Working as a bartender does make him a lot of money as well. Through one of his contracts he discovered a place called Madam Velvet's Brothel which was in need of a Bartender so he happily took the position since it was a brothel where women would be seens around so during his free time he could use his free time to be with thw ladies. Since he already has a lot of money he works more as a bartender in Madam Velvet's Brothel taking on less contracts.

〖 USERNAME: yugi006 〗

Perfectly fine ^^ Yugi, just post him up in the new character thread

Quote from: Vanetias on February 26, 2014, 01:21:49 AM
We may require more female workers, just to accompany the clients that come in to the brothel.

Although we need clients first >.<

yugi006

Karasu

SEEKING Undertale/Deltarune RP, PM to discuss details.

TheLucky13

I will not be around for a little due to some family issues but I thought I would repost my character from back in the day ;D

?Alex Smith?

? 25 ?

? Male ?

? Mage ?

? Striaght ?

? Regualr client/Friend of the owner ?

?Teasing recieveing/giving
?Dominating
?Pleasing his partner in any way he can.

?Scat play

Alex is incredibly confident and cocky with his powers behind his back. When he firsts meets someone he comes off as a bit of a dick, but that is just
a mask he puts on to keep most people away from him. If he likes you he can be a pretty nice guy and can be very a very interesting friend. He also tends
to go out of his was to make people happy.

Born into the slummiest of the slums Alex had a very rough life for a while. Up into the age of ten he had to fight for absolutly everything he needed.
He quickly turned to crime to be able to get the food and money he so desperatly needed to survive. 10 years into his life he was resigned to living this
horrible life until the end of his day, but it seems he was meant for a higher purpose. He discovered the world behind the normal. Magic was starting to
form inside of him. As he dove into the world of supernatrual he realized that he could use his magical abilites to get himself out of the slums and into the
place he deserved. He quickly made the family he had one of the richest. It brought up questions surely but it was nothing that Alex was not able to manage.

As his family died off he bacame a bit more of a recluse stressed with just about everything. The deceptivness got to him and he found that he was unable to
make friends until one day he met a beautiful woman, Victoria Velvet, who he felt drawn to. They became friends and she introduced him to her brothel.
He offered to help in any way he could and now he is a regualr visitor to the fine establishment.

? TheLucky13 ?

I will also likely work on sprucing it up to make it look nicer and be more detailed

Torterrable

Debating becoming a client. Posting here for bookmark.

Rave

King Serperior

Quote from: Torterrable on February 26, 2014, 03:35:59 PM
Debating becoming a client. Posting here for bookmark.
I think we need a LOT of clients made  >.>

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

CurvyKitten

I got Lola done now I just need to figure out Kotori. hehe Let me know what you think. :)

Lola withdrawn

King Serperior

Client-to-Staff-to-Brothel-girls/boys ratio:

3 :: 4 :: 5

So....by the looks of things, we need about 3-4 more clients  *nods*  Just thought this would help if I counted things up correctly   XD

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

LeKinkyTaco

I like her, Curvy! I'm accepting her. So unkess you want to put up her and the other character together, you can. But you're welcome to post this one up.

Thanks Serperior~! That's a semi huge gap x.x

CurvyKitten

I will put Lola up first, if you wanted to say Velvet stole the maidens cloak I can. Does she know that Velvet has it? I'm not sure if you picture her ebil enough to hold that over kotori's head to keep her working for her? 

Also if need be I can make a client as well, I like the idea of playing a slightly dominate female or male.

Rave

Quote from: CurvyKitten on February 26, 2014, 10:24:10 PM

Also if need be I can make a client as well, I like the idea of playing a slightly dominate female or male.

We we certainly seem to be in need of more clients so I would imagine that this is a wonderful idea  ;)

King Serperior

Quote from: CurvyKitten on February 26, 2014, 10:24:10 PM
*nods*  If you are up to it, we do need some Clients   :-) 

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

LeKinkyTaco

It could be that Velvet doesn't quite know what the cloak is and simply has stores it away. Say Thayer it was given to her without her knowing what it truly is. So Velvet seems less evil.

A client would be helpful, one more to help attempt at balancing out the ratio.

CurvyKitten

Quote from: LeKinkyTaco on February 26, 2014, 10:35:06 PM
It could be that Velvet doesn't quite know what the cloak is and simply has stores it away. Say Thayer it was given to her without her knowing what it truly is. So Velvet seems less evil.

A client would be helpful, one more to help attempt at balancing out the ratio.
Ok would you rather have the client then? I can do that...hmm perhaps a a well of rockstar or something hehe