End in Y

Started by stormkitten, April 19, 2009, 06:03:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stormkitten

Alphabetically list words that end in Y.... lets keep the words in English....

Start:
A = AnY
"I thought of a wonderful present for you. Shall I give you despair?"

~Twisted Romance & Dark Tales~
*Extreme: Pregnancy & Breeding* 
ONS and OFFS

leelan

-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

Shiri

leelan

-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

Shiri

leelan

Covert Revulsion

G = Grainy

MzNurse

Mz's O.O   Mz's Downtimes   Story Ideas  Open for a few new rps. PM me.

saturnschild

The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

MzNurse

Phobetor

Not Available for new Stories.
Taking a break from E.

Shiri

Saku

I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Shiri

saturnschild

The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

Diabolus Lupus

Shiri

MusicNeverDies

Shiri

MusicNeverDies

Diabolus Lupus

MusicNeverDies

The Dark Raven

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

MusicNeverDies

PeacethatPowerbrings

I am filled with recollections of lives I have not lived.

MusicNeverDies

Rhapsody

|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP
|| O&O || Requests ||  A&A ||
Current Posting Speed: 1-2 times per week

Come to me, just in a dream. Come on and rescue me.
Yes, I know. I can be wrong. Maybe I'm too headstrong.

CShades

"The next time I kill you, I promise you the labyrinth that consists of a single straight line that is both invisible and endless" ~Jorge Luis Borges.

Pixilicious

Be a girl with a mind.  A woman with attitude. A lady with class

purpleartemis00

Oniya

"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Duncan

CandyLips

MusicNeverDies

CandyLips

Pixilicious

Be a girl with a mind.  A woman with attitude. A lady with class

Aeval

“Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters.”
― Neil Gaiman

CandyLips

Shiri

CandyLips

Rhapsody

|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP

CandyLips

Rhapsody

|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP

CandyLips

Rhapsody

|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP

Rider of Wind

Not currently taking new roleplays.
Rider's A/A's Update 10-20-14~ O/O's
Posting rate: On Hiatus until June 2nd.

CandyLips

Rhapsody

|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP

Rider of Wind

CandyLips

Rider of Wind

Rhapsody

|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP

Rider of Wind

Shiri

Rhapsody

|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP

Milanthe

Back from the deadish...  I hope...  Is deadish a word?

Shiri

Duncan

Rider of Wind

Rhapsody

|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP

Rider of Wind

tesseractive

~ Tessa ~

We are never not what we are, but we are never not becoming what we will be.

MusicNeverDies

Oniya

"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!

CandyLips

Rhapsody

|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP

MusicNeverDies

Rhapsody

|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP

MusicNeverDies

Rhapsody

|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP

MusicNeverDies

tesseractive

~ Tessa ~

MusicNeverDies

MzNurse

Covert Revulsion

Mistress Maro

~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

tesseractive

~ Tessa ~

ShamshielDF

Ons and offs!
President of the CharlieSariel fanclub ^_^
A&A

MusicNeverDies

MzNurse

CShades

"The next time I kill you, I promise you the labyrinth that consists of a single straight line that is both invisible and endless" ~Jorge Luis Borges.

tesseractive

~ Tessa ~

CShades

tesseractive

~ Tessa ~

CShades

Paradox

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

CShades

tesseractive

~ Tessa ~

MzNurse

Saku, K comes after J....

Kindly

saturnschild

Ons and Offs saturn

Saku

I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Shiri

tesseractive

~ Tessa ~

Shiri

Rhapsody

|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP

Shiri

tesseractive

~ Tessa ~

Shiri

tesseractive

~ Tessa ~

Oniya

Rhapsody

|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP

tesseractive

~ Tessa ~

Shiri

Covert Revulsion

CShades

MzNurse

CShades

Mistress Maro

~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

MzNurse

Rhapsody

|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP

ian123x

tesseractive

~ Tessa ~

Mistress Maro

Chris Rock

Shiri

Mistress Maro

Chris Rock

Shiri

Mistress Maro

Chris Rock

Shiri

Mistress Maro

Chris Rock

Shiri

Merlyn

Check here if you care why I haven't been around.
Why must all of humanity be consumed by such insanity?

"I know not with what weapons world war three will be fought with, but world war four will be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert Einstein.

Ons and Offs

Shiri

tesseractive

~ Tessa ~

MzNurse

Kurzyk

MzNurse

Oniya

MzNurse

MusicNeverDies

ShamshielDF

Ons and offs!
A&A

Mistress Maro

Chris Rock

ShamshielDF

Ons and offs!
A&A

Shiri

Cyra

TheLegionary

Scribe08

Cyra

TheLegionary

Avis habilis

I dont know

Spell

Darling,
What is going on...
Honestly that never happened,
Lying is your favorite passion...

Scribe08

KikuLei

Sasha

I dont know

Cyra

Legionary  One of my favorite words :-*

TheLegionary

Quote from: Cyra on October 28, 2010, 06:38:25 AM
Legionary  One of my favorite words :-*

* blushes *

manly

Cyra

KikuLei

Scribe08

KikuLei

I dont know

Talia

He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

I dont know

Endorphin

"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Kendra

Scribe08

Kirinis

I dont know

Avis habilis

Scribe08

msa24680

Kendra

Cyra

Bentley

msa24680

TheLegionary

msa24680

TheLegionary

Tasteless Misery

Narianna

Cyra

Eve Lacus

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone
- Audrey Hepburn

However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results
- Winston Churchill

Lio

Is this still going alphabetically?
The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.

TheLegionary