Started by Eranil Morathim, June 02, 2011, 12:08:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lyron

M/M Players for Groups: A Registry

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.
Anyone, any genre, any time.

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

“I didn’t want to kiss you goodbye — that was the trouble — I wanted to kiss you goodnight. And there’s a lot of difference.”
Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As

Serraphyna

Secrets Of Serra (O/O)

Serras RP Ideas

Will be a bit off with my posting will try for once a day for my rp's but could be a bit longer my muse is acting up.

Mordred

Fight Fire With Fire
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Lyron

Through Fire and Flames

M/M Players for Groups: A Registry

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.
Anyone, any genre, any time.

Sybl

Mordred

Strawberry Fields Forever
*See Pillory*

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

“I didn’t want to kiss you goodbye — that was the trouble — I wanted to kiss you goodnight. And there’s a lot of difference.”
Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As

Mordred

*See Pillory*

DiverseDesires

"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Sybl

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Anesa

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Sybl

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Anesa

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As

Adammair

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As

Adammair

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As

Mordred

Lovers In The Backseat
*See Pillory*

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

Take Me To The Backseat (The Donnas, good song ^^)
Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As