Male wanted

Started by Blonde, October 11, 2018, 04:26:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blonde

Hello all. These are some random ideas that have been floating around my head that I can’t seem to shake, so I am looking for someone to take on the male role.

* My O/O's are in my signature, but I do not want to include all of them in one story.
* I prefer story over smut. The sex will fit in to the story when it suits, and not within the first few posts!
* I would like a partner who can post a few paragraphs, although if it is quality writing just the one will do. However, I do have a fondness for long and detailed posts and have no problem hitting the 1000+ word count mark.
* Please be able to post at least twice a week.
* I only play on E via a thread, I do not do off site role-playing or posts via PM.
* My real life comes first, this is a hobby.
* If you find I write too much, lose interest or just can't be bothered anymore, please be considerate enough to tell me.
* Please PM if you are interested

[Medieval | Fantasy | Abduction | Slavery | Romance]
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Setting and character roles and positions can be changed

Your character is among a large band of warriors/soldiers fighting for a King/Chieftain/Earl and upon victory of a neighbouring kingdom/country return ladened with coin, treasure and slaves. The custom goes that each man that fought and returned is entitled to a portion of the spoils. However, your character ignored a direct order (or something akin) and upon his return is restricted to only one item. Enraged with the decision to deny him what he fought for your character spies the ruler eyeing up one of the female slaves. The ruler was a notoriously licentious man and had a retinue of female slaves at his beck and call. But a rule states that a man’s slave could not be touched by another. And so as his own form of revenge and to deny the man what he had already set his greedy eyes upon, your character choses said slave as his one reward.

Returning to his farm his temporary satisfaction at getting his own back fades and he is stuck with a slave he does not need or want. He puts her to work but for the most part ignores her, leaving her to the farm whilst he seeks pleasure at inns and with whores.

However little things start to warm him to her, such as the substantially better food she cooks, the farm being better maintained and her needlework putting linens, wools and furs to better use.

One day he sees her exhausted and struggling to move something heavy and comes to her aid, and it is then that he decides to get to know her better.

[ Medieval | Political marriage | Clash of Cultures | Building romance ]
Neither side will win both suffering serious losses to their armies. Starvation is looming, disease and ailment will deplete those already wounded from fray. But neither leader will back down, neither will surrender to the other. Which leaves only two choices: war or compromise?

The King of the home land and the Leader of the invading armies meet and quarrel out their demands and needs, and after many days of strenuous and exhausting talks come to an agreement. In exchange for vast plots of land, coin and titles, the invaders offer no more attacks and their finest warriors to defend the realm from further attacks. All of this will be sealed with a marriage, the Kings daughter to the Chief.

The characters can be juggled around, it can be Niece, Sister or even ward to the King. And it doesn’t have to be the chief; it could be his son or just their most fearsome warrior.

[ Modern | Toxic romance | Angst | ]
This story is about Sarah and Brad. They were childhood sweethearts, although their relationship always carried a stigma. She was the popular darling, a charming girl adored by most and prior to him whiter than white. He was from the rougher side of town, a bad boy who ended up expelled for fighting and working at a garage. Their relationship was turbulent and passionate, filled with lust and fire. When they weren't in each others arms they were driving each other insane.  They fought, they loved and it looked as if they were to destroy one another. But then she decided to go to college, and he didn't want her to go. Words were exchanged, things were thrown and the relationship was ended, with Sarah heading across the country to college. And they never spoke again.

Skip ahead five years and Sarah is back, and on a lunch run she bumps into Brad. The reunion is awkward but filled with the tension of revived lust and fury. But things have changed, and Sarah now wears a certain ring on her finger. Brad has spent years breaking hearts, but he has not fallen for anyone since Sarah left, her being the only one he ever loved. He filled the void with flings, drugs and trouble. Sarah grew and got the life she said she always wanted, but meeting Brad again reminded her of what has been absent, and that she is still in love with him.

So this story is about a turbulent and passionate relationship between two former lovers. Details are open to change, he could perhaps be a musician instead of a mechanic, or in criminal activity, gang or even underground MMA/boxing. He is your character to do with as you please, so long as you keep him in the "bad-guy" category to keep the contrast between our two characters.

There will be plenty of drama, confrontation, sexual tension and content in this story.

[Dark romance | Drama | PTSD | War | Obsessive Behaviour]

The names are changeable and simply used for descriptive purposes. The underlined will be your character.

Danny and Mark had been the best of buds since they first met in pre-school. Inseparable, they grew from robust little lads playing soldiers with sticks to strapping young men who could charm the pants off of anyone. They were never short on friends or female attention. As a general rule, where one went the other would follow. So it came as no surprise that when Mark joined up to the Marines, Danny followed suit.

But Mark’s parents absolutely abhorred war and told him that should he follow through with his plans, they would disown him.

And so Mark ended up moving in with Danny’s family. He was like a second son anyway, and spent most of his time there anyway. Danny’s family loved him, especially his younger sister Emma. She had harboured a crush for him as long as anyone could remember, and Mark too shared a secret soft spot for her.

The boys signed up and went off to basic training, and a few years after their sign-up they were off to Afghanistan for their first tour, but for Danny it was to be his last, for he was killed by an IED, something that Mark witnessed.

And when he came back, he had changed. Battled hardened but also mentally tortured by all that he had seen. Danny’s family insisted he stay with them, and hoped that they could all mend the wounds together.

In the absence, young Emma has blossomed into an absolute stunner, and she never really got over her childhood crush.

They all try to move on, but war has damaged Mark. Sometimes he is still the cheeky, funny and outgoing guy, but then memory returns and he becomes tortured, dark and aggressive.

Emma and Mark become romantically involved, but their relationship is quick to take a dark turn when Mark becomes obsessive and unable to control his PTSD.

[/center]

On&Off's | Request Thread NewestV.1 && V.2 | Visual Index | Gif Index

Blonde

Bump.

Really craving these four ideas, 1 & 4 especially!
On&Off's | Request Thread NewestV.1 && V.2 | Visual Index | Gif Index