One on One: A Fish out of Water

Started by Xerial, February 06, 2007, 07:38:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xerial

Scenario: You hear about it all the time, but it never really happens, does it? Realities don't just collide with one another and strand someone in a place or time they don't belong? That's no what happened to Jacob. No, he's just a run of the mill computer programmer, a faceless number at a massive corporation. His reality is safe, but he's about to find it a lot more interesting when on his way home from work one night he almost runs into a mysterious... elf girl? Someone's in for culture shock... and she's bound to be confused too.

Setting: Earth, this day and age.

Requirements: An elf girl (up for interpretation) to find herself in a strange new world.

Other: I can see this having a lot of story potential along with the erotic aspects.

NightBird

That sounds like an exceptionally cool idea!  I had to say that much, but I can't really do more than that. I wish I had more time, but this semester is totally knocking me flat, and May feels like a long way off right now...

ChrissaM

I might be interested, if you haven't already got someone...
Ons and Offs - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=8762.new#new
I'm open to literally just about anything.  Ons and Offs is just general info.  Ask me if you've got an idea!  I don't bite people who ask!  Unless they want to be bitten...

Xerial

NightBird: I can understand the academic crunch, even if I'm not legally allowed homework or study materials (comes with working with classified junk), this course is kicking my arse... 's good that studies come first, though.

ChrissaM: The spot is yours, if you're still interested, just let me know.

ChrissaM

Ons and Offs - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=8762.new#new
I'm open to literally just about anything.  Ons and Offs is just general info.  Ask me if you've got an idea!  I don't bite people who ask!  Unless they want to be bitten...

Xerial

NightBird

Quote from: Xerial on February 08, 2007, 08:00:51 PM
NightBird: I can understand the academic crunch, even if I'm not legally allowed homework or study materials (comes with working with classified junk), this course is kicking my arse... 's good that studies come first, though.

*ponders the idea of no homework, starts to smile, then shakes head* I'm just loony enough to like what I'm studying. I just wish I had time to actually read the entirety of all the books I'm assigned... But don't tell anyone I said that.  *chuckles* We like to let our profs think we read every word.  Nine more weeks until summer break... Not that I'm counting!  *laughs*