Boarding School Blackmail [F seeking Dom M]

Started by Kimiko, April 04, 2010, 01:15:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kimiko

This idea is taken, sorry!

I’ve been having this huge craving recently, so does anyone want to help me out? Basically, it goes like this:

You are the class president of Okinara Academy‘s student council, which is one of the most prestigious boarding schools in all of Japan. It’s your senior year here at Okinara, and things couldn’t be better. You’re the richest kid in school, adored by all your friends, all of the girls chase after you, and you’re the head of the Drama Club, helping the schools to produce better plays than they’ve made before — with you starring in them, of course. Granted, you’re totally cocky and confident, and you definitely don’t date, you just sleep around. You’re aggressive and conceited as well — after all, you’re the most popular guy in the best school in Japan. Your future is looking bright!

But, there’s one thing you don’t have.  Ever since freshman year at Okinara, you’ve been eyeing this one girl who has rebuffed all of your flirting attempts. She’s the treasurer of student council, a mysterious figure that no one really knows anything about. She is not very popular, but that’s probably only because she likes blending in with the crowd. She’s feisty, boisterous, and not afraid to tell anyone what she thinks. You’ve been trying to get her to go out on a date with you for years, but she just won’t give you the time of day.

One day, however, you find her stealing money from the class treasury, and call her out on it. She’s been stealing from the class funds for a while now, sending it home to her family, who is poorer than dirt. The only reason she’s here at Okinara is because she won a scholarship for her good grades. If word gets out about what she’s been doing, she’d be expelled indefinitely and would never be able to go on to college…

So, you make a deal with her. She becomes his sex toy, and he won’t say a word. She agrees — but only because she has to. He takes her right there, in the empty student council room, and that’s where it all begins.

What’s really important for this roleplay is the male — he has to be totally cocky, extremely dominating, and incredibly conceited. He also gets off most when he’s having sex at school/public places, so most of their sexy times would take place in secret in Okinara itself. At first, it’s just meetings in the bathroom, but then it evolves from that to them doing it in the very back of a movie theater, trying to keep quiet, to at the park, when it’s late at night, to him feeling her up in a crowded train, whispering in her ear not to make any noise…

In return for the great sex, however, he spoils her, secretly wanting her approval. He buys her little presents here and there, from ridiculously expensive jewelery to new flat-screen TVs for her dorm. He's rich and he flaunts it unabashedly.

The majority of it would be mainly dub-con — that is, him pretty much starting to rape her, and her resisting until it gets to the juicy bits, then she can’t help but love it. I want their relationship to be intense — they are two fiery, spirited people, headstrong and confident, so when they’re not having sex in lewd places, they’re tossing sly comments towards each other, subtly insulting the other with witty humor and sarcasm. Granted, to be blunt, this tale would probably focus more on the smut moreso than anything else.

That’s not to say they wouldn’t be without a character! I’m thinking that they both have skeletons in their closet — her with her poor family back home (which would be elaborated later on in the story), and him with… well, that’s up to you! Again, it’s extremely important that he be totally dominant — pushing her roughly into walls while forcing kisses on her, roughly feeling her up, etc — the rougher, the better! She likes it rough, and he loves to see her squirm and moan…

Anyway, if you’re feeling creative enough to the task, let me know! Since it focuses on them having sex in risky, public places, I need someone creative to suggest places, after all~ If you’re interested, respond here or shoot me a PM!

Zero

I'd love to do this plot with you. If you wanna shoot me a PM to discuss it further, maybe talk about where to start off with this, perhaps when he confronts her about stealing, or perhaps he sets up a trap at some point and actually catches her in the act of stealing and uses that as blackmail ^_^.
*New Update.* A&A Updated 7/30/18

Kimiko

Sorry Zero, we already have like, two plots in the making and I'm still waiting for your PMs on them. I'd like someone I'm not already plotting with to fill this request. ^^

Zero

xD.... I've been sending you lots of PMs over the past few days, are you getting them? Maybe we should use E-mail and see if that works out.

I don't really know why you wouldn't be getting my PMs though O.o, or can you get on MSN right now?

Kimiko

Nope, not really. I asked you to explain the plot of something, I think... and then you never really responded. I figured you were just busy, so meh.
Baaaah, I really don't like using MSN to be totally honest with you, can you shoot me an email? It's the same as my MSN name.

Zero

Yeah, I shot you an E-mail. Lol, I've responded over like, 10 times... and I've never gotten a response to you. Maybe E is eating my PMs xD.

Or maybe you can use it for like, 5 minutes while we try to get this PM thing sorted out? xD.

Kimiko

Okay, will do.

Also, I've already found someone to fill this idea, so this is closed for now, sorry everyone!

Zero

Err, which one are you going to do? xD, I sent you an e-mail from a GMail account and the account I normally use for MSN. Whenever you reply just tell me.