PF-erized Expedition to Castle Ravenloft

Started by LisztesFerenc, January 15, 2016, 02:14:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blinkin

As always, although no one seems to take me up on it, I'm happy to work out previous associations and interesting elements to make the game more in depth and fun. For general reference, I'll put her bio in a spoiler incase someone wants to see it.

Lydia Lovelady

Name: Lydia Lovelady
Sex: Female
Race: Half-Elf
Class: Swashbuckler (Inspired Blade)/Bard (Archeologist)
Level: 5/1

Physical Description:

Lydia is a striking woman with deep, fiery red hair  that falls in waves to just below her shoulders around an oval face dominated by bright, intelligent emerald green eyes and full, kissable lips. Straight, red eyebrows and a narrow, slightly upturned nose in a lightly tanned complexion complete the visage of a truly attractive young woman.

A long, slender neck, feminine shoulders and perky, well formed breasts flow into a taunt waistline before flaring out again into well rounded hips and a lovely, tight rear. Lean, long legs and rounded arms completes the image. Most often dressed in a loose tunic that’s tucked into well fitted trousers that hugs her hips, a well worn pair of turned down boots with a sash about her waist, the rapier at her right side seems almost like an afterthought… but clearly has been well used. When she strikes that defiant pose, hip cocked to one side and arms crossed under her breasts… only a smile that lights up a room gives away the flirt that resides inside.

Personality:

Lydia is a complicated and sometimes conflicted woman. In her heart, she’s a fiercely loyal and passionate woman. On the other side, she ranges from an almost girlish quality in humor and flirting to a no-non-sense, sometimes ruthless fighter. When you’re a friend, you’re a friend for life… When you’re an enemy… well, enjoy what time you may have left.

When Lydia loves, she loves with everything; but has been taught to take life as it comes and live it with equal passion. Prone to occasional bad puns, off color jokes and snippy remarks at the most inopportune moments gives her a charm that’s all her own. She would rather talk her way out of trouble than fight it when possible, but is more than willing to use force when necessary.

Background:

What Lydia will admit about her past is little and vague, making it plain that she has something to hide. What exactly that may be could be just about anything. But, below is what might be generally known about her by anyone who might have reason to know her.

Born the youngest and only daughter of 3, Lydia’s parents were prosperous merchants with strong ties to the sea. Even at a young age, the admitted apple of her father’s eye had a will that should of gotten her punished far more than she was. Spoiled, yes, but not a brat, she often had her way when she really wanted it… and she quickly decided that she wanted the water; the one thing that was denied her when her oldest brother died at sea when she was only 7 years old.

A native of a port city, Lydia is quite familiar with shipyards and docks due to her family’s business interest and she has often snuck out to explore these locations on her own little adventures with her remaining brother. While the death of their older brother was a difficult blow for them to overcome, they found solace with each other and the relationship became quite strong between brother and sister.

At around the time of her 10th birthday, Lydia was betrothed to a boy 3 years older than she in what should have proven to be a benefitual marriage for both families. Lydia, of course, threw all of her not inconsiderable will into resisting the entire idea and actively worked to break the engagement. Even though she wouldn’t have to deal with the engagement for several years yet, she had other plans in mind... including avenging the death of her brother.

When Lydia turned 15, she met a young officer who worked on one of the family ships. Lydia was immediately smitten by the handsome rogue and a scandal was born. When her parents denied her to see her love interest again, naturally, she ran off and got married! That solved 3 problems rather neatly, she thought, and she couldn’t be happier! True, she was a bit young to marry, but the breaking of the betrothal contract, the ability to spend all of the time that she desired with her new husband and refusing her parent’s decrees all had their place in her bold decision. On the other side of the scale, the young officer was fired and her inheritance (minus the already established dowry) was cut off. But, the not inconsiderable dowry provided them with a small, but sturdy ship and a small residence in a reasonable part of the city. The romance continued for nearly 3 years as her husband plied the waters between the ports of the Inner Sea and they started to build a reputation as reliable cargo haulers. Lydia spent her time at sea, and to pass the hours, began to learn the art of sword-play from her heart’s-love and as a result, became a reasonably talented fencer in her own right.

It came as both a surprise, and not unexpectedly, just after Lydia turned 16, that she was with child… After all, all of those lonely nights on board a ship led to a lot of love-making. It was agreed, reluctantly, that Lydia would remain at home during her pregnancy and the first couple of years of the baby’s growth, and then the family would reunite on a new ship being planned for the following year. Ironically, Lydia lost both her husband and baby on the same day a few months later. Her husband, Captain Lovelady, died at the hands of pirate’s intent on taking his cargo… the baby to simple accident. Lydia was never quite the same after that.

With little left to her, as soon as Lydia was recovered, she took up her husband’s sword, which had been recovered, and set out to sink the pirate ship via any means necessary… by the time that she was 18, she had achieved her goal, but had nothing left to keep her going on an emotional level; the vengeance had burned her out emotionally.

For a short while, she worked as a barmaid in a dock-side tavern and over the next few months, rebuilt herself and began to enjoy life again… but she still had an itch to see the world and a determination to do so. It was during this time that she fell into a relationship with an old rogue who showed her some of the tricks of his own trade in exchange for her companionship. While not the man she had once loved, she morned the day that he was hanged for robbing a merchant family involved in shipping.

It was only a short time later that she fell into a group of adventurers with a decidedly leaning toward the dangerous and exciting… she was once again finding her joy for life.

"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Fey

So here's my character. It's my first time ever playing a cleric, so I'm excited! For domains, I choose Good and Luck. I plan to buff with spells and domain powers, heal with Channel Energy, and help mop up with melee. I should be able to do a little damage with the Glaive and I have a wand of cure light wounds for topping up health if necessary.

Yvaine
[Character sheet]

Background
Yvaine was dubbed the 'miracle child' when she was found alive three days after a devastating fire that destroyed dozens of homes and ended her family's lives. Believing that such a child must have been spared by for some great purpose, the priests that found her brought her back to the city's temple of Shelyn and in this way. Although she was schooled in music and dance as a devoted follower of the Eternal Rose, her true calling lay in the restoration of life and love, and she became a capable healer who saved the lives of many. Not content with ministering to the population of her home, Yvaine has set out on a journey across the world to heal the scars of war, restore beauty that's been defiled, and rekindle faith in love!

Description
Yvaine is a young woman of twenty-one with a light brown mane of waist-length straight hair and doe-like, lavender eyes. Her body is that of a nubile young woman barely out of her youth, with elegantly sculpted shoulders, luscious breasts that would fill a grown man's palm each, generously flared hips, a perfectly flat stomach and soft, flawless pale skin. She wears scanty, alluring clothing that highlights her beauty. Yvaine wears bikini cut white panties and thigh-high stockings decorated with intricate floral patterns that evoke the rose, symbol of love. A gossamer cape of white fabric is fastened from her waist and flares dramatically behind her. Fastened to her right forearm is a gold-plated buckler in the design of intertwined rose petals and vines. Her only other protection is an armored brassiere of white trimmed with elaborate gold floral patterns that bares her cleavage, showing her trust in faith over steel for protection.

Yvaine is typically pleasant, soft-spoken and demure. She is a beauty by conventional standards, but also studious and thoughtful, and notorious among friends for strolling right into danger as she's absorbed in one thought or another. Her mild-mannered temperament hides a deep wellspring of resolve and courage in defense of the innocent, and behind her innocent demeanor is an insightful mind watchful for evil that comes cloaked in alluring beauty.

Zaer Darkwail

Yvaine looks great :). Once I get reply from Sinestra (co-working to make our chars related or such or not) I start work with my concept.

Blinkin

"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Fey

Thank you. :-) I will wait to see what Zaer and Sinestra submit first, then we can think about how we got to know each other and the other group.

I made some changes to my character. 1) I deleted the second half of her background, giving her a simpler and more straightforward motivation to go adventuring. I think my original background was rather out of character, didn't really work well and I want someone who left for a life of adventure of her own volition, not someone who was forced to go. 2) She's older now (21), which gives her a few years of adventuring to have met the others before. And 3) I also got rid of her introversion. Basically I want to play someone who's studious and demure, but not a pensive, mopey shut-in -- that's just not fun. Yvaine should be friendly and open, full of life and love and joy, all the better for when horrible things happen to her.

Mechanically, I ditched my buckler because someone (thanks, you know who you are) noted to me that I wouldn't get much use out of it most of the time since I'd need a hand free to cast somatic spells, use wands and scrolls, and fight. I swapped it for a Handy Haversack. I also dropped my wand of cure light wounds since we have Melisandra's potions and my Heal skill if any topping up is needed. Instead I got more scrolls and 2 healer's kits. Lastly, I am sure I am going to regret this but I swapped Combat Casting for Power Attack. I am thinking with a reach weapon I may not need Combat Casting and a high damage AoO on my glaive may help whittle down enemies as they close in.

LisztesFerenc

Shouldn’t your CMD be 16, and your attack with your magical glaive +7?

You also haven’t spent enough gold I think. You should have 16k worth of stuff, yet I only count 15k worth, and the pricing of weapons and armour is wrong. You have to pay for the masterwork coast of the item, adding 300gp to the cost of the glaive and 150gp to the armour, but enchanting armour only adds 1,000gp to the price, not 2,000 like it is for a weapon, so have an extra 550gp.

Finally,

Quote from: Ysariel on June 16, 2016, 08:33:11 AMMechanically, I ditched my buckler because someone (thanks, you know who you are) noted to me that I wouldn't get much use out of it most of the time since I'd need a hand free to cast somatic spells, use wands and scrolls, and fight. I swapped it for a Handy Haversack.

I don't think this is accurate, as bucklers strap onto your arm, you don't hold them like a shield, hence why you can wield two weapons and use a buckler. So you would have a free hand to cast spells and use magical items. You'd lose the buckler's AC bonus for the round whenever you attacked with your glaive, but you would be able to use your buckler hand to cast spells.

Zaer Darkwail

Indeed, buckler does not hinder spellcasting and loose shield bonus from buckler only if you attack with your glaive. Also you can carry wands/cast spells with buckler hand.

Revelation

I've decided on warlord for now, and am proceeding with that character in between making a few other posts to RP's i'm in. But man, 15 point buy is really tricky for making a decent martial.. At least casters just need to worry about their casting stat.

LisztesFerenc

Yeah, point buy 15 certainly favours the pure spell caster who thinks melee is a sweetened alcoholic drink from the Galdrearian Coasts. Yet so far no one has opted for that. The party has been rather arcane light, and the ones that do only dabble, thus still needing other stats. Maybe Zaer's caster will be different.

Blinkin

As long as he doesn't start summoning demons on a permanent basis.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Blinkin on June 16, 2016, 02:55:16 PM
As long as he doesn't start summoning demons on a permanent basis.

I doubt I can do that in 6th level :P. Also lesson learned that party may have moral issues in having permament bound succubi in the party. Besides instead summoner I would go for more blaster approach anyways.

Revelation

Michael
Character sheet

Background
Michael was born to followers of Iomedae, and was born into strife as a result. Surprisingly, the followers of Iomedae lived a more troubled life in these lands, fouler things slowly seeping in, champions fewer and fewer amongst the ranks of those who could deal with them. Something about Michael drove him forward, onward to face these threats as he grew older. Sadly – while he lacked the devout zeal a paladin or tireless faith of clergy or the rare inqusitors, his sword arm was strong, and his dedication regardless of true spiritual faith still drove him onward on the path of the blade. There was no knight to teach him, no order of paladins to train him in matters but he did find luck when his family mended the wounds of a swordsman, saving him from being crippled at best – dead at worst. What he lacked in coin he made up for in acumen and perception, noticing their strong son and the way he fumbled with a blade. Offering to train him a useful profession in the path of the blade, the older mentor took a liking to the strong and dedicated Michael, offering him a chance to be a warrior in full, teaching him finer points of sword play alongside marked, aggressive and vicious strikes.  The warrior even left a few spare gifts – a blade for him to well, burnished and worn armor, the proper beginnings of a warrior.

Michael has worked as a freelance mercenary since, and has kept hold of his faith to the goddess since. He is no paladin – not in the way others could be, but his faith and steel as as strong as any other, and he is not going to back down from a fight should the innocent be in danger.

Description
Michael is a handsome enough man. His dark hair kept short, framing a well sculpted face with stunning green eyes, and a stubble covered jawline that’s refined. Broad shoulders and an overall warriors physique show that he is no slouch when it comes to taking care of himself, and when without armor and clothing, one can see small scars and wounds from past battles as marks of honor and experience for a proper fighter. Michael prefers armor in the form of a breastplate and protective gauntlets, nothing that majorly limits mobility whilst offering good protection. As a favored choice fo weapon he favors a greatsword, wielding it with practiced ease. Confident in nature, he is not one to seem shy or meek, though one might say that he appears a little too trusting or naïve at times, not expecting the worst from the dregs of humanity or the enemies of good.

Friendly and loyal, honest and forthright, he has a small pendant with Iomedae’s symbol on his neck, crafted from silver.  With a soft and friendly voice, one could almost think he’s not a true warrior... Until that voice beckons out a challenge and a battlecry, his stride across the battlefield practiced and maintained. Surprisingly, he has a lovely singing voice.

Sheet's not 100% done yet,  I have 185gish to spend on supplies, but 99%  of it is done. Meet Michael, a frontline warrior who favors teamwork and damage, and seeks to provide utility by helping out his frontline allies. Sadly lacking the defense and HP of the warden (... Or our panty and bra clad cleric *sob*) he tries to make up for it by packing a hell of a punch on the charge, or just in general. Swinging for 4d6+modifiers on a damage swing will certainly bring things to kneel, and his phalanx fighting teamwork feat can give his allies a small buff against the forces of evil. I'd love to work out an established history between him and anyone else in the group or looking to join!

Blinkin

Would be happy to work out some background with Michael, drop me a PM and we'll see what happens.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

LisztesFerenc

Looks good, but you seem to have too few skill points. You have the base 4/level from the warlord class, but being human should give you an extra 6, unless I missed something. FC bonus was used to boost hit points right? Also why is your +2 breastplate listed as being 4,500gp? Base price of 200go + 150gp for masterwork + 4000 for the enchantments, so you should have an extra 150gp. How are you getting a +2 misc bonus to acrobatics, diplomacy and survival skills? Is that an alternate racial trait you swapped skilled for?

Revelation

Whoops, I thought masterwork armor was 300GP on top of the base price, so I just put 200g+300g for the price of masterwork breastplate. Being human, I should have 4 base skill points plus one more from human for a total of 5, I used the favored class bonus for extra HP. Am I missing extra skill points from something? As to my knowledge my background skills weren't eating into non background skills. The +2 to the various skills is from Discipline Expertise feat giving me +2 to those feats since war lord can gain maneuvers from disciplines associated with those feats.

LisztesFerenc

Ah yes, I missed the 6 ranks you had in perception. That works out. As for feats, just so I understand right:

Power Attack (1st level)
Victorious Recovery (human bonus)
Improved Initiative  (1st level class bonus feat)
Furious Focus (3rd level feat)
Phalanx Fighter (3rd level class bonus feat))
Discipline Expertise (5th level)
Lunge (6th level class bonus feat)

Revelation

Yeah! And ah, yeah, my skills are in order then! I was double checking myself to make sure.

Zaer Darkwail

Hmmm, not sure when Sinestra will be online next or have time to talk backgrounds of our chars....so I go and build the frame very least and initial ideas for background (plus I am shamelesly eager to get started :P).

Baltharius (Balt) Cinderwrath (WIP)
Charsheet

Background

Baltharius Cinderwrath (or simply Balt for friends) parents were pair of potent wizards and he hails from a lineage of wizards and sorcerers. His both parents were human but it was not that big surprise their firstborn was born as tiefling (either relate to distant ancestry to devil pact making ancestors or to the fact the child was conceived while in abyss while they stayed in a interplanar hostel at one layer). As usual with powerful magi they have powerful and scary enemies, so one day soon after his mother had given birth a powerful enemy attacked his parents and his other family members (he has two elder siblings, told by friend of family), as safety measure they teleported child to friend of theirs. To await until threat passes, however since 24 years there has been no sign nor word from his family.

The family friend, a elderly elf mage who ran a magic academy raised Balt under his care as foster parent who taught into ways of magic and wizardry, early on Balt showing natural talent for it and for especially 'explosive and flashy' kind of magic. So thus picking evocation just because Balt loves nothing more than big enormous booming bang or shizzle and flash of electricity or immense blast of cold which flash freezes everything! In short he enjoyed creating a creative destruction with magic (a subtle influence from his fiendish blood no doubt). In short he is fan of explosions, both magical and mundane kind and see results of them.

However despite his foster parent figure was friend to his parents, he had some reservations for Balt's nature and thus they never grew close nor he much showing parental love. He did educate him freely until he was old enough to become student at his magic academy where he send him in. He faced first time then open hostility, scrutinity and insults just based on his appearance than him being who he was. It was painful and lonely time in academy where he got little to no friends, but he learned valuable lesson; that people scrutinize him just because how he looked. Was the sort valuable lesson what his foster parent intended to show him.

Because of this he became much focused on studies and reading, also even if he liked explosions he had lots of imagination as well, so he became author early age of fourteen and published under artist name a book called Adventures of clever mage. In short the novels presented his ideal self who was a human in middle ages, insightful, clever and he solved crimes and riddles and odd puzzles just using his perception and mind alone than just cheat with divine magic (as most cases foes were well prepared against anything magical than pure wit). The books came succesful in great deal and so he earned income which improved his lot in magic academy to have money to copy many spells from the library (it was not free because academy taught students be resourceful and independant and not offer everything in golden spoon fed for them). Also get some luxury comforts and such.

However once he grew up, he decided go and locate his family. Only memento in form of a ring which he has formed arcane bond towards to. As he left from safety of academy, it was first time he saw in his foster father figure any sign of emotion as he said his farewells and wished him for good luck and gifted him with a splendid deep scarlet robes which help acquire whatever components or foci for his spells as graduation gift! He accepted the gift and after told he is welcome return to academy anytime and wish hear about any discoveries about his family Balt then headed into world, explore, live in it and try to solve his real life mystery; who or what attacked his parents and where his parents and family are now since twenty four years ago and why they haven't contacted him?

Description

Baltharius Cinderwrath looks like a creature from hell, and they would be technically correct as he is tiefling after all. He wears deep crimson colored robes and he has glowing fiery eyes and red fine scaled skin and has claws, hoofed feet, a prehensible tail and pair of dark red horns in his head. So for reasons he has learned use illusion magic to glamer his appearance most of time in civilized setting. He stands almost six feet tall and he is quite light, slim and thin in build.

Fey

Quote from: LisztesFerenc on June 16, 2016, 08:59:27 AM
  Shouldn’t your CMD be 16, and your attack with your magical glaive +7?

You also haven’t spent enough gold I think. You should have 16k worth of stuff, yet I only count 15k worth, and the pricing of weapons and armour is wrong. You have to pay for the masterwork coast of the item, adding 300gp to the cost of the glaive and 150gp to the armour, but enchanting armour only adds 1,000gp to the price, not 2,000 like it is for a weapon, so have an extra 550gp.

Finally,

I don't think this is accurate, as bucklers strap onto your arm, you don't hold them like a shield, hence why you can wield two weapons and use a buckler. So you would have a free hand to cast spells and use magical items. You'd lose the buckler's AC bonus for the round whenever you attacked with your glaive, but you would be able to use your buckler hand to cast spells.

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on June 16, 2016, 09:14:43 AM
Indeed, buckler does not hinder spellcasting and loose shield bonus from buckler only if you attack with your glaive. Also you can carry wands/cast spells with buckler hand.

Thanks for the corrections! It's actually my first time dealing with magical gear so I didn't know that Masterwork and +1 are paid for separately. I'll make the corrections when I get home. :-)

I didn't know that buckles worked that way! I was told that casting somatic spells, using wands, etc. with the buckler hand causes you to lose its AC bonus. But if Lisztes is ruling that I can use wand/scroll/spell/channel without losing the buckler' bonus to AC then I will go back and add a non magical buckler. ;D

Muse

Huzzah for bucklers. :) 

I love your image Ysariel.  I advise you to keep the wand.  They're far more cost effective than potions.  I'll keep making them though.  :)
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

LisztesFerenc

Quote from: Ysariel on June 16, 2016, 08:41:36 PM
Thanks for the corrections! It's actually my first time dealing with magical gear so I didn't know that Masterwork and +1 are paid for separately. I'll make the corrections when I get home. :-)

I didn't know that buckles worked that way! I was told that casting somatic spells, using wands, etc. with the buckler hand causes you to lose its AC bonus. But if Lisztes is ruling that I can use wand/scroll/spell/channel without losing the buckler' bonus to AC then I will go back and add a non magical buckler. ;D

I can see why someone would rule that way, but the rules only specify attacking as a condition for losing the AC bonus from the buckler. Intentional or not the hand movements required for spell casting or using a wand are more subtle than attacking, and that's the interpretation I'll stick with.

Baltharius looks good. You mention "use illusion magic to glamer his appearance most of time in civilized setting" is that a reference to the disguise other spell he knows, or does he have another ability I missed? Also your 5th level feet isn't noted, but since you have 4 traits I assume its additional traits?

Finding Your Kin seems a little too good for a trait, its basically improved toughness and a slightly less versatile fast learner combined, as long as you don't multiclass or take a PrC. Now neither of those feats are amazing, but the combined benefit for a single trait seems a bit much, as the noted drawbacks aren't that severe, especially not for a wizard. The other traits seem fine.

Zaer Darkwail

My feats are; Additional Traits (1st), Improved Initiative (3th), Spell Focus [Evocation] (5th). They are listed in Feats&Special Abilities section. True that my drawback is nothing amazing (as it's attachment to same item which for he has arcane bond; a ring). The Finding Your Kin campaign trait is very strong (but not OP) choice but truth told none other campaign traits looked anything amazing either (for a wizard). As wizard I benefit only from extra skill points or extra HP (and extra HP is suggested taken always as with favored class bonus unless favored class bonus is something amazing). But I am willing to remove that trait away (it just introduces bit math work to remove extra HP and SP away), just would need find a good trait then (perhaps take adopted trait and then go for any racial traits as none tiefling ones were good).

Anyways use glamer disguise himself is indeed the disguise other spell what he knows and I intent add lots spells to my spellbook (as I can once per day spontaneously cast any of my spells from spellbook with sacrificing a spell slot thanks arcane bond).

LisztesFerenc

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on June 17, 2016, 05:45:46 AM
My feats are; Additional Traits (1st), Improved Initiative (3th), Spell Focus [Evocation] (5th).

Okay I see. And you took Creative Destruction instead of a bonus feat for your wizard level 5?

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on June 17, 2016, 05:45:46 AMBut I am willing to remove that trait away (it just introduces bit math work to remove extra HP and SP away), just would need find a good trait then (perhaps take adopted trait and then go for any racial traits as none tiefling ones were good).

Yeah, I think the trait is too powerful to allow. Its not game breaking or anything obviously, but does render a fair few other traits utterly lackluster by comparison. Adoptive trait sounds like it would fit with Balt being raised by family friends at the academy.

Zaer Darkwail

Yeah, I took arcane discovery instead a bonus feat at 5th level. I felt it fit for my char concept being lover of 'explosions' to get temporal HP which comes from just sheer excitement he gets blasting things up (he is CN but good intending but he does have some fiendish traits like love destruction/big boom effects). Anycase ok, I go see what adopted racial trait my char gets.

Sinestra

Didn't keep tabs here, what with rebuilding my PC and all but if you don't want to wait Zael, we can do solo. I'll have some time later tonight :)
"I don't mind that most fictional women look like they have F cups at minimum. I do, however, mind that their brains aren't nearly as... 'developed'."