News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

New ideas?

Started by EstaRojan!, July 31, 2009, 04:28:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EstaRojan!

Okay so, I had some new RP ideas that I wanted to try out, so PM me and tell me what you think, or if you think we could enhance one of the basic ideas.

1)  Getting The Girl - Dominant Male Needed
Amelia Jones was just 18 years old when she met and married the love of her life,  Marcus Stone. But now, 20 years on, Marcus is a dead cheater, and she is left as a single mother of three with an un-finalized divorce, making her widowed. It has been 4 years since the last time she was intimate with anyone, and she needs to be touched. So she's planned a week away at the family lakeside house, in the hopes of having a lust filled time with the worker she's hired to help her out with the house. But there is someone who cannot let her be with anyone. Bram Giles had been Marcus and Amelia's friend since they got married. But secretly, he had wanted to be more than that for Amelia. For as long as she can remember, Bram had been there more for her kids than Marcus had. And during this time, Bram's heart had swelled with love for Amelia. And when he figured out what she was going to do for a week, he decided it was time to tell her how he really felt.

The story begins with Bram furiously driving up to Amelia's summer house. I'll play Amelia. The ages are changeable if you're not comfortable with it.

2) Waking Up In Hell - Dominant Male OR Female Needed, Some light bondage, but no extremes
Heidi was having the holiday of a lifetime. Barbados couldn't be any better. So when she heard the stories about demons coming up every full moon, she paid no attention. So that night, when she was going back to her hotel, she feels she is being followed. But nothing happens. Reaching the hotel safely seemed like a miracle. But oh was it a warm night, so she slept with her windows wide open. She wakes up to the sound of girls screaming. She realises something is horribly wrong. Will she be able to escape it?

This scenario could be played with a male or female demon leader. It may have an element of slave and mistress to it depending on the circumstances. Also, we can discuss where in the story you would like the roleplay to start.

3) Man's Last Stand - Dominant or submissive male wanted
When the last men on Earth are forced into hiding because of women needing them to fuel their desires, they had no idea that soon, they would be needing the women's supplies to keep them alive.

This one wasn't much of an idea, more like a daydream and so it could play out either way. The men could capture a woman and take her to their lair, or the women capture a man. It's discussable :-)

4) Buck Up Baby - Dominant male
Hannah Stork is assigned to deal with the recent murders at the local bull-riding scene, little did she know that the next victim the murderer wanted to get was the one she would fall for. Brandt Turner is the best of the best, he tries his best and plays his strengths, often taking risks on the most dangerous of bulls. When Hannah's investigation leads her to think he's next on the chopping block, what can she do?

I'm not quite sure as to how this one would work out, and I'm scared it'll burn out too quickly, but if anyone thinks they can take it to the end, then PM me.

5) The Last Of The Sky-Pirates - Submissive male
Adele Longhorn is the captain of Cooper Russell, the fastest sky ship in all the heavens. She is loved by many, and lusted for by even more. But she is known to always keep to her word, and keeping to justice on her ship. So when little Davey Freegal snuck onto her ship, disguised as a crew member, she felt sorry for the poor boy and allowed him to stay on board on the conditions that he did anything she told him too. At first she asked little things, but his eagerness made her question how far he would go before he refused. And as they pursued, the requests got harder and dirtier...

The ages are debateable, and the boy's position could change too, he could start becoming more dominant?

6) The Dark Side Of Life - Dominant male
Nora Swan is a girl leading a double life. By day, she is a straight A student, one that nobody notices. But by night she is a stripper/pole dancer, trying to make ends meet for herself. But that all changes on the night that Michael Williams walks into the bar she works in, and she is drawn to him. Michael had been having nightmares all week. The kind of nightmares he gets when his body is low on energy. Low on blood. He sees in his mind the name of the bar and then the face that he needs. He needs Nora. And despite her better judgement, that night, she finds herself leaving the bar with him. As he leads her back to his place, he prepares himself for a night filled with lust, and then her quick death in the morning. But he can't kill her. He needs her.

I wanted this story to start with a long introductory paragraph from both players describing their situations and then leading into the story from when Michael walks into the bar.

If you have any questions, want to discuss, or if you wanna enhance any of the ideas or to let me check out any of your own ideas, drop me a PM :-)  :-*

EstaRojan!

"Man's Last Stand" is taken, if you would still like to RP with a similar scenario, PM me :-)

EstaRojan!

7) The Forbidden Love - Dominant female wanted
Helena and her sister Hannah have always been really close. But as soon as Hannah turned 16, their closeness took on a whole new level. Helena would insist on doing everything to her little sister, bathing her,  plaiting her her and sleeping in the same bed. And one night, when Hannah fell asleep, and Helena's want for her peaked, she couldn't control herself any longer.

In this story I imagined myself as playing Hannah, the young, innocent, naive one. The names and ages are debateable.

8) Nice New Neigbours - Dominant male/female wanted OR a person who could play 2 characters, dominant male and dominant female
Stacey's house had been on sale for 4 years, and yet other houses on the street were on the market for a week and they were SOLD. That was happened to her neighbours house, and before she knew it, there was a young brother and sister living in the house next door. So when her mother asked her to take some cherry-topped muffins for them, little did she know that they wouldn't be the only cherries they'd be getting.

More ideas on  the way, PM me if you're interested. :-)

EstaRojan!

Man's Last Stand is free.
The Forbidden Love is taken.
The Last Of The Sky-Pirates is taken.

If anyone's interested in the other plots, PM me :- )

EstaRojan!

9) The New Girl - Male needed
Being the new girl was hard enough for any normal person. But Katie was far from normal. So when she started up at her new high school, having left the previous 4, she prayed that it would be different. She'd always been different, and as she grew older, they became more noticable. For one, she wasn't actually a she at all. She had a penis. She had been born with one. And yet, she still had a vagina too. She was neither male nor female. She was both. So when she met a cute musician named Andy, she hoped he would accept her for being what she was.

10) Denied - Male or female wanted
At 18, Jamie had been through a hell of a lot as a kid. Having been the victim of bullies and abuse since his childhood. He was now happy to be able to move out of the house in which his dad had beat him in. His Uncle, Daniel, was the only person who was willing to take him in. Jamie always knew that Daniel had been a bit strange but he didn't let it bother him. Until one night, Jamie woke up to find himself tied to his bed and his Uncle standing over him, naked and erect.

11) Together. But At What Cost? - Dominant male needed
Princess Sofia had always been the burden of the royal family, and when she fell for Lord Dimitri Anajika of the enemy kingdom, she had no idea that he would feel the same. Keeping their romance secret, he visited her in private on many nights and made lustful love to her till dawn. But when her father told her she was to marry her cousin, she begged her secret lover to save her. So one night, he kidnapped her and began their journey to start a new. Her fathers troops were chasing them, and yet they still managed to have blissful moments of passionate sex in caves, forests, and by the lakes. Would they make it to somewhere safe, or would he die in their desperate attempts to be together?

More ideas to be up soon :-)

gnoah

I would love to do the new girl with you.

EstaRojan!

12) A Taste Of The Twisted - Dominant Male, Extreme bondage intended
Ever since Annie could remember, her brother Danny had had problems. Growing up in the roughest area of Wingdon had taken it's toll on Danny's mental health. So when his anger peaked and the only one home was his sister, he made her feel his pain.

EstaRojan!

13) Tainted Love - Dominant male or female needed ; Heavy bondage included. Could contain some blood and violence depending on your preferences
Jessy had it all. She was captain of the cheerleading team, straight A student, rich family etc etc. And she somehow still managed to be nice to everyone. But to one person in school, that wasn't enough. Harvey/Holly had always loved Jessy. And no matter how hard he/she tried, Jessy never noticed him/her. Untill one night, after Jessy's 17th birthday, Harvey/Holly decided to pay her a visit while she was sleeping. Jessy didn't show up for school the next day. Or the next day. Or the next.

Whiskey Jack

My interest has certainly been piqued by your 13th proposal, so if you're still looking for a writing partner for it, I'd love to talk about what ideas you have for it and see if I'd be compatible with what you're looking for.

I look forward to hearing from you.