Harry Potter OC Rp (M/M)

Started by Kira Deanta, October 27, 2011, 12:10:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kira Deanta

I am craving doing something in the Harry Potter realm. I’ve gotten into my Harry Potter kick again, which I tend to get into every month.

The time period that I’m looking for is set in the future from the book setting, well around the time that Harry’s and everyone’s kids are attending Hogwarts just to make it easier for a time setting.

As for characters, you can play someone from the book or an OC but I will be playing an OC. I’m horrible at getting into character that I didn’t create.

I have a few plots in mind depending on the limits of the other person I’m rping with.

Romantic/Sweet:

Character A has had a crush on Character B since their first year. Though he hasn’t vocalized it. Character B is hurt in some kind of accident (Quidditch, potions, magical creatures, etc.). Character A has always had a knack for the healing magic so, he is always helping Madam Pomfrey. When Character B stumbles or is brought into the infirmary, its like a dream come true for Character A. Its while they are there that Character B notices Character A finally and they start to get to know each other.

Or something along those lines. Or a best friend scenario.

Rough/N/C:

The house rivalries are still as strong as ever, not to mention bullies are hiding in the dark places of the castle. Though its nothing new for Character A. He’s always been bullied for some reason or another. Recently its because that its because he came out as gay. So one of the bullies, one that Character A didn’t think was so bad (he was rather hot), took him one night and… I think you can think of the rest~

Anything else that you can think of I am open to, these are not the only plots or hints of plotlines that I’ll rp~

So if you’re interested just pm me and we’ll set something up!

Kira Deanta

Started to crave Harry Potter again. >.<
I blame fanfiction.