New to forum based RP M seeking F sub or incest.

Started by Nephos, June 15, 2013, 08:13:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nephos

Introduction

I am new to forum based RP so bare with me. I am looking for either a sub female or a female to do incest, can also do both. I prefer character age to be 16 - 21 but its really your choice.

Plots which I suck at so :p

Father x Daughter.

Daughter reluctantly accepts offer to move back in with her father when her current relationship goes sour. Not that she does not love him, he had just always been hard on his kids to grow up to be somebody that matters. Married to his job, running a leading computer tech company, more than his family it split him and his wife apart. His powerful stressful job and living alone for a few years has made him a harsher man. When she sees him those old feelings she had tried to deny come back. Through physical and emotional love can she change her father back to how he was? or make him an even better man all together.

Basically with that plot I would like the girl to kinda try to deny the need she feels until she wears something more revealing around the father and she notices him looking in ways a father shouldn't

Bro x Sis

To save the family money the siblings move into an apartment near the college they both attend. The brother is a shy soul who has trouble talking to girls. Sister comes home from a date gone bad to find her brothers laptop open to Literotica's incest story forum. Noticing a user name that sounds all to like a name she knows her brother uses for his RPG games she looks into the story only to find a girl and her sibling that sounds all to familiar. Is this feeling she is getting the reason all her dates fail? Because she wants her brother?

Dominant x Submissive.

This one is short and I am open to suggestions. All I really have so far is Submissive is sold to me as a slave. I take her in and treat her better than she has ever been treated but still being a dominant at times.

So far those are all my ideas. I am open to negotiation and critiques. If you are interested in role playing with me let me know through PM. All I ask is that you have a little patience because like I said I am still new to forum based rp.

Nephos

Bumping. Need to find a partner to rp with. I am open to plot ideas.