The widow and her companion {FxF Pairing, All genders welcome}

Started by DemonessOfDeathValley, January 01, 2015, 08:17:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DemonessOfDeathValley

~I'm looking for a Historical Romance between two females. One of the characters is a high class, young widow who just lost her husband whom she'd only been married to for six months. He was very wealthy and left her his fortune. She is lonely and doesn't want to sit around. She decides to take her new wealth and see the world.~

~The grieving widow advertises for a female companion to accompany her. Enter the young woman who has never had more than a few dollars to her name and comes from a poor family. She becomes the widow's friend and traveling companion. As time goes on, they form what was known as a romantic friendship and then finally become lovers.~

~Please note, that this should be a well developed and detailed story that takes its time in showing the tender romance that grows between the ladies. Later on, there will potentially be some sex scenes, however, I would like to keep those very sweet and romantic when they do occur. I'm looking for a FemalexFemale pairing, however the writer behind the character is irrelevant so long as they can write a female character well. I'm pleased to play either the widow or the companion.~

Please feel free to pm if interested, please DO NOT reply in this thread.

~Approximate response time - 1-7 days plus ~ Muse cooperative~