Yu-Gi-Oh! Academy Future (Recruitment Re-Opened for Female Duelists)

Started by Laughing Hyena, November 05, 2012, 11:41:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

apygoos

can you explain how that works?
perhaps a sample of a duel that has already taken place?

Silk

Basically the system is each card has a number next to it, then by using eliquiys random number generator the number that comes up is the card you draw. if its a card you have already then you reroll it until it's a card you don't.

apygoos

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

Silk

Not too bad really, it's just a nessersary evil to keep a system running without it being people just picking what card they use.

apygoos

only thing i can guess is that activating traps can be a bit messy, ill jsut ahve to see how its conducted in a thread

Thorn14

apygoos

apygoos

Thorn14

Its nice but its hard to run an RP around it, unless we just shared the results but I don't think thats the point of the RP.

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

apygoos

Silk

It's fine for you to use the dueling network for all but the story based duels, so if you and your opponent just want to have a friendly and have it in effect in the story go for it. But major event's it kinda needs to be done via main system, just keep in mind that you will be progressing faster than everyone else if you did.

Laughing Hyena

Here is how I do my fields.

And I make a private note in my Word Doc's for RPs about the contents of my hand and what number is face down on the field. That way the opponent cannot tell what I have there but the GMs will because they have my rolls.

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

Thorn14

Working on my character atm, been busy the past two days so I lost my muse slightly.

Thorn14

Name: Jess Lily
Sex: Female
Sexual Preference: Bicurious
Appearance/Description:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
History: Jess is a young duelist who entered due to a lack of direction in her life. She found herself unsure in life what she wanted to do, but she knew she always had an interest in dueling. That was when she heard of the duel academy. With some direction in her life, she built a deck and worked to be accepted, finally earning the right ot join Silfer Red. She has a bit of a sarcastic side to her, and can get pretty hot headed, but its obvious she is not used to craziness and reacts to what she doesn't know with snark.

I hope this is okay. My creative juices are running on empty today.

AidenWhite

Well things have developed nicely.

It'd be cool if the Seal of Oricalchos returned to wreak havoc in Duel Academy.

About decks and the ban list, I just wanted everyone to know that I use an Ice barrier deck, so I was allowed to use Brio, but only in special conditions.

Just a heads up.
My Request Thread + info about me!
My O/O's ~ AidenWhite O/Os - UPDATED: 08/01/2024 (dd/mm/yyyy)
My availability for One on One's (Solos): Available! PM at your own risk.

Laughing Hyena

Well? Silk? Thorn and everyone else what other updates do you have? We were abuzzing yesterday and now suddenly we are as silent as mice.

apygoos

Laughing Hyena

Good man. Are the cards numbered and such for dice rolling? Im still waiting that from Thorn.

apygoos

derp, i need to do that, but the app is submitted, and numbers can be added easily enough, theyre already in order for christ sake XD I think im going to Main my E-Hero Deck

Laughing Hyena

Well theres on problem with the dark magician deck. still has banned cards in that one so until that one is fixed I cannot let you use it.

apygoos

I need to rebuild it, it dosent flow right by advanced rules, so for now ill just be sticking with my E-Hero deck, which flows ever so perfectly.