For Softer Wrinkle-Free Skin ( F/futa )

Started by Dhi, February 24, 2013, 01:13:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dhi

It's tough these days for a dame to find a good husband. She's got to know her place, but poor Olivia, she's a real firecracker, a bossy betty, and no man ought to go for that. She's got to be young and beautiful, and God love her, Olivia is looking younger every day. What's her secret? It's not Avon, jack, it's a deal with old Beelzebub.

You'll see her cruising around town in that robin's egg blue 1949 Dodge Roadster, on the prowl for girls half her age. What Olivia knows better than anyone is that these girls are special. Real special. Beelzebub's given each one a wedding tackle just for her, and that's the mother's milk Olivia needs to keep herself looking pretty as a picture.

I'm looking for someone to play one or more futa subs in a story of 1950s idyllic Americana. Your character(s) are recently cursed by Satan and blighted (blessed?) with a penis.

I play a woman granted eternal youth and beauty through the power of these cursed girls' semen, be it in her mouth, on her skin, in food and drink, or by the whole bathtub. And perhaps the beauty secret begins to catch on, and the woman invites her friends over for a trial, and whole Tupperware-style parties spring up around making these girls cum.

What I want to see:
  • A strong D/s element

• Lots of semen

• Gokkun, or eating of cum with food/drink

• Orgasm denial, especially by cock rings

• No penetration of the domme, but possible pegging of the sub

• And of course, cheesy 1950s style

Datawych

Exceptionally interested in this setting :D

Visna

If you don't end up finding a partner for this quickly, or you want to make it a group story, you know where to find me.  ;)