Class 2-A: the Most Interesting Game of Tag(Girl/Futa, Recruting heavily again!)

Started by SmilingFox, November 08, 2014, 10:02:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SmilingFox

One more question to put out there for you people. Once I've chosen the starting person, do you want me to do the scene where they 'dream' about the demon screwing them/becoming a futa? Or I can leave that out and we'll start the next day.

Inerrant Lust

It might leave everyone else hanging for a bit.. but personally, I would say you could start them both simultaneously. The dream could leave the prospective girl late for class, for instance.

Angie

Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

MiraMirror

On's and Offs -  Please read before asking for a story <3

Inerrant Lust

She and Kim would make a pair then, ThatOneShrroth. :P

In fact, it seems like Kim would get along with most of the other characters looking at it. She has a mutual interest in perving and sports with Emma, though might be a bit too active for her tastes. I am starting to think Kim is the sort of person who is outwardly very outgoing, but it's largely a big show to conceal any true information about herself. If she was asked anything personal, it's likely she'd immediately deflect attention off of herself.

Perhaps I'm overthinking it.  ::)

MiraMirror

I'm also tempted to make a "geeky" character instead...Could be fun, especially if the It girl goes after her and she's just like..."Nah, gonna play some games" or something silly.

*Is also probably overthinking scenarios*

Blinkin

I think that it would be fun to read the demon in the dream, even if it delays posting a little. It'll set the mood.

Alex will probably smile at Kim and be all friendly and probably ignore the bully or say, "Huh? Oh, sorry, what did you say?" He big blue eyes blinking with a big friendly smile on her lips.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Yukina

Quote from: Inerrant Lust on November 12, 2014, 11:05:40 PM
It might leave everyone else hanging for a bit.. but personally, I would say you could start them both simultaneously. The dream could leave the prospective girl late for class, for instance.

Agreed

Lynnette

Quote from: Inerrant Lust on November 12, 2014, 07:08:45 PM
I'm so confused about the theme. Futa and demon magic makes me think of it as a sort of episode of 'hentai high'. The names Milford and some of the other characters proposed make me think something more western. :P

Name: Kimberly Kamitora

Appearance: Red-hair, red eyes. Rather slim-framed and flat-chested, but with quite a large butt to make up for it. Standing at 5' even, she is among the shortest girls in 2-A, much less the school. Still, she's an avid soccer and volleyball player, known to pile-drive over even male teachers when she runs into them in the hallway. She summons this strength from seemingly nowhere, but tends to be clumsy about it- falling and scraping her knees just as often as she scores a point on the field.

Personality: Is fiery and passionate- almost hyperactive. She can rarely sit still and is always intentionally or unintentionally destroying things. Kim strains under rules and is a free spirit at heart. She rarely acknowledges her size, acting as if she was the tallest girl in the room, but is very jealous of other girls with larger breasts. Extremely physical, and can't help but put her hands on everyone, often invading their personal space. She often designates people as her friends rather than gets to know them, and they will quite often have little choice in the matter once she has 'befriended' them.

Kink: When Kim works up a sweat on the field, it puts her libido into overdrive. Like Samantha, she is quite the nymphomaniac... but she has little interest in boys, and in fact may be considered a full-on lesbian. She is not into boys, but doesnt really know whether or not she'd be into futa. However... if/when she becomes a futa, it would be the fulfillment of many of her fantasies.

Are you okay with starting the game as It: I don't mind, but I'd prefer being prey. Kim's 'story' is better told as one of conversion and transformation than being patient zero, I think.

Possible Threads: Kim would likely designate Alexandria as one of her 'involuntary friends', being attracted to her body and finding her friendly appeasing personality easy to latch onto. She'd fawn over her body for the most part, but would want likely force her friendship onto Alexandria to get a chance to gawk at her changing or in a swimsuit.

Upon meeting Miyoko, she'd immediately try to sneak a peek underneath her box suit, desiring to see her face. Once she found the girl to be attractive (as she'll likely find every other character attractive...) she'd probably latch onto Miyoko- forcing the introvert into the spotlight. I imagine she would often speak on Miyoko's behalf, even when it would be directly contrary to her actual desires- ex; "I think it'd be a great idea to sneak into the pool tonight, and Miyoko agrees with me!"

Samantha and Kim would likely immediately hit it off, despite what Reaper said in the last sentence of her personality block. I mean, both of them are nymphomaniacs, and upon realizing that Samantha is receptive to the idea of sex, Kim would immediately proposition the other woman for a lecherous good time. They may have been engaged in a sexual relationship since they first met. However, if Samantha began as 'It'... that would ruin the fun of the 'chase' so then perhaps Samantha may realize Kim is a lesbian and might not really be into having sex with a futa, causing her to hesitate resuming their sexual escapades. She'd be wrong, and it would only take some convincing and seduction to convince Kim to jump on the futanari wagon... so to speak.

PS; Not trying to godmod, but rather collaborate. If Reaper says Samantha hasn't hit it off with any of her classmates yet, than that's just fine by me. If you wouldn't like Kimberly forcing herself into your character's personal space and 'designating' them as a friend, then that's fine as well.

Quote from: Angiejuusan on November 12, 2014, 07:51:43 PM
Name: Elizabeth Valtora
Appearance:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Personality: Elizabeth actually doesn't deserve to be in 2-A, except for one slight thing that we'll get to. She is very prim and proper, coming from one of the more prestigious families around. However, she has a tendency as a bully-fighter. Her brother taught her how to disarm, restrain, and pin an enemy without any violent strikes at all-but when she actually tried it on a girl who was bullying a classmate two years her younger, the school panicked and threw her into Class 2-A. She doesn't mind, and instead displays her same usual optimism at all times, even when dropping a schoolyard bully to the ground (some have said she even warns said bullies that they'll hurt themselves while she's in the process of stopping them).
Kink: Oh, you cad! Oh very well-She doesn't like to mention, but she has a huge love for people who just walk up and lay their intentions bare. If you really want to take her on a date or fuck her in the bathroom stall, she has a hard time saying no (and yet she must!). She also has quite the love of oral...
Are you okay with starting the game as It: Sure!

Just a small tip for the two of you and everyone for that sake, images can be resized and fit to float to one side of the post, instead of having them cover large fractions of posts, or having to be put in spoilers.

[float=left][/float]
[float=right][/float]

Will make an image float to one side.

[img width=PIXELS][/img]
[img height=PIXELS][/img]
[img padding=PIXELS[/img]

Will adjust the width/height of an image, while padding will make text float a bit away from images. Just to make sure we're on the clear as my macbook really doesn't like those big images.

Appearance: Red-hair, red eyes. Rather slim-framed and flat-chested, but with quite a large butt to make up for it.

MY ANACONDA DON'T
MY ANACONDA DON'T
MY ANACONDA DON'T WANT NUN UNLESS YOU GOT BUNS HUN

Just had to.

Samantha and Kim would likely immediately hit it off, despite what Reaper said in the last sentence of her personality block. I mean, both of them are nymphomaniacs, and upon realizing that Samantha is receptive to the idea of sex, Kim would immediately proposition the other woman for a lecherous good time. They may have been engaged in a sexual relationship since they first met. However, if Samantha began as 'It'... that would ruin the fun of the 'chase' so then perhaps Samantha may realize Kim is a lesbian and might not really be into having sex with a futa, causing her to hesitate resuming their sexual escapades. She'd be wrong, and it would only take some convincing and seduction to convince Kim to jump on the futanari wagon... so to speak.

PS; Not trying to godmod, but rather collaborate. If Reaper says Samantha hasn't hit it off with any of her classmates yet, than that's just fine by me. If you wouldn't like Kimberly forcing herself into your character's personal space and 'designating' them as a friend, then that's fine as well.

Don't take that too seriously, I mainly said it because I try to spas away from pre-established sexual relationships in most cases and because there were no characters that seemed like they would really be affected at that point. I'm very much fine with Samantha and Kim already being in a sexual relationship, though it depends on who becomes the futa, because if I end up as it, I'd prefer that there has yet to happen anything between them as of yet. We can further elaborate on their relationship through PMs if you'd like.
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

SmilingFox

IC thread is up, here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=217471.0

OOC thread is up, here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=217472.0

Dhi has been chosen as It for this game, congratulations! If this goes well, I'll be happy to do another once it's all over, so there's another chance to be 'it' in the future.

MiraMirror

Name: Felicity (von) Wolfe
Appearance: A slim frame with a fair complexion leaning towards the pale side sit below whatever clothes she happens to be wearing at the time.  A bed of raven-black hair covers her head, washed, but rarely groomed properly. She often claims it's the wind that does it, but it still seems to be messy even when the weather is perfectly calm. Bright blue eyes are the main attraction on her face, typically slim when she's concentrating on something, though those who've seen her when she gets particularly excited have seen her get practically bug-eyed. Her chest is average, not particularly large or small. She always carries a napsack around her back, and one would think it would be primarily filled with schoolbooks...Instead, it's filled with various snacks ranging from chips to whatever the flavor-of-the-week imported snack she's managed to score, to the occasional fruit cup.  The rest of the space is filled with portable game devices, the most popular being her PSP.  The fact that she snacks as often as she does, combined with her thin frame, makes people wonder how her metabolism keeps up with her eating habits...

Personality: Felicity is, without a doubt, the geek in the class, glued to whatever screen happens to be in front of her at the time (which is most of the time).  That's not to say she doesn't participate in class, because that'd be a lie.  However, instead of taking her time and double-checking herself, she aims to finish whatever classwork the teacher's assigned so she can spend that time doing something more fun...like snacking or playing a game.  To make matters worse, she's very passionate about what she enjoys, primarily being games, anime, and whatever she finds on the glorious Internet.  Because of this, she's often bullied for answers and just because of the way she acts.  Despite this (or perhaps because of it), she continues to speak just as passionately (and loud) as ever.  In a social view, she's very socially awkward, shouting out catchphrases and awful puns at inopportune times.  That said, she rarely gets out, and is far more comfortable in her home, relaxing and shirking homework until the last second.  When she's called by her full name, she's particularly insistent that people speak the "von", but there's a rumor going around that she just added that in herself.

Kink: (Non-consensual is fine) Oral, anal, vaginal, possibly S & M, willing to try bondage

Are you okay with starting the game as It: Already decided~

Hopefully this works?

Lynnette

As your picture won't show up (it's constantly broken), I took the liberty of extracting the image title and uploading it to imgur.

I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

MiraMirror

Ack, I forgot that I had to put it on Imgur or something to re-host it. Thanks, Reaper. >.<;

SmilingFox

Due to a rash of drop outs, we're now openly recruiting once more for the game. If you're interested, please let us know :)