Busty Barbarian Bimbos [Closed]

Started by Angie, July 17, 2016, 06:37:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kunoichi

...Room for one more? ^^; I have to admit, this looks like it has potential for a lot of fun.

Edit: And if I do get accepted...

At 2016-07-19 03:44:44, Kunoichi (uid: 9857) rolls: 2d6 Result: 1, 6

Slap: 5
Legs: 2
Uhm: 2
Tits: 4

...It looks like I'll be filling in a spot as a tank.

Nowherewoman

Been having a blast just reading the rules- Looks like you've got a pretty full house, though.

I'm tempted to set up a small-group space opera game using this system.  Members of the 34th UnArmored Recon Star Marines, sound off!
Instead of obsessing on the person you want to be, focus on who you DON'T want to be. It's much easier to not do certain things than to break your head on some ideal of yourself.

When the dust settles, you may find out you've become who you were supposed to be all along.

more me here now!  (O/Os, ideas and junk): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=215830.0

and mea culpas  (A/As): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=221151.0

wander

Gonna edit this post most likely as my character comes to fruition, though here is what I got coming in;

Roll Result: wander rolled: 3d6
Comment: bbb character rolls
Result: 1, 3, 2

Edit: Ah, going off Generator C I only needed to roll twice. I'll just take the first two rolls. This should give me;

S: 5
L: 2
U: 2
T: 4

Okay, so two basic abilities and one advanced one for me to choose now, right?

Lindrea

Quote from: wander on July 19, 2016, 10:26:38 AM
Gonna edit this post most likely as my character comes to fruition, though here is what I got coming in;

Roll Result: wander rolled: 3d6
Comment: bbb character rolls
Result: 1, 3, 2

So;

S: 2
L: 3
U: 2
T: 5

Seems like my chick is seriously hot and well-liked, but pretty meek and thicker than a 2x4...

Seems legit.  ^-^

Got some real nice tits on ya there. ^.~

wander

And I edited as I realised Angie wanted the C Generator, still, the new gal doesn't have a bad set...  ;D

Lindrea

Quote from: wander on July 19, 2016, 10:31:47 AM
And I edited as I realised Angie wanted the C Generator, still, the new gal doesn't have a bad set...  ;D

Better set than Sel.  Though, Sel does have the highest Uhm.. wow, I really am gonna be the brains of this operation. xD

wander

I just noticed the awesome random roll clothing chapter and that clothes have aspects on them, I'mma gonna be having fun with that chapter! xD

Lindrea

Quote from: wander on July 19, 2016, 10:49:13 AM
I just noticed the awesome random roll clothing chapter and that clothes have aspects on them, I'mma gonna be having fun with that chapter! xD

I don't think we can start with anything above "normal" and no extra effects.  Correct me if I'm wrong, Angie.

Angie

Nothing magical, and nothing above nice. I would prefer the very nice stuff to be a reward.

Also, do remember, you all have at least a studio apartment and decent sized closet. You're not completely out in the cold, even if you're a new arrival.
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Lindrea

Quote from: Angiejuusan on July 19, 2016, 01:11:42 PM
Nothing magical, and nothing above nice. I would prefer the very nice stuff to be a reward.

Also, do remember, you all have at least a studio apartment and decent sized closet. You're not completely out in the cold, even if you're a new arrival.

Roger that, boss! ^.^

Angie

So if I remember correctly, which I don't, but we're going to assume I do, Hobbes, Lindrea, and DomJoe have all been accepted. One more and I'll open an OOC, but I'm still not sure if I want to do two groups or not. I might leave a second group up to the rest of you guys.

Lindrea

Quote from: Angiejuusan on July 19, 2016, 01:24:00 PM
So if I remember correctly, which I don't, but we're going to assume I do, Hobbes, Lindrea, and DomJoe have all been accepted. One more and I'll open an OOC, but I'm still not sure if I want to do two groups or not. I might leave a second group up to the rest of you guys.

Sounds about right.

wander

Righto.

I'm probably going to read over the combat rules and stuff so I know what abilities work best for what I'd like to do with my character. I saw some that were just plain useful, others could be great though I need to learn the circumstances and how they effect things when active.

Knarfy

Woooooo Character :D

Slap: 3
Legs: 2
Uhm: 2
Tits: 5

Basic Abilities: Rawr, Upstage
Advanced Abilities: Grind

Top: A weird turtle-neck halter top thing made of black rubber and creme colored spandex
Bottom: a tiny white thong
Footwear: A pair of bronze high wedge sandals with roman style straps of black velvet.

Heavy Weapon: Her giant grabby hands
Light Weapon: Her big pointy horn and her other big pointy horn...

Accessories:
none for now

Karma is the result of a terrible magi-technical accident. During the creation of the prototype for a monstrous super-soldier, an intern accidentally jumbled the incantation and mixed in notes from a personal project intended to create 'a horny, big-titted slut who's always ready for cock' into the incantation. The error went unnoticed until much too late. Rather than 'an obedient monster that can crush anything with it's bare hands' or 'a horny, big-titted slut who's always ready for cock', they got 'a dumb slut with a horn that can caress anything with her bear hands who's always got a cock at the ready.'

After a few enjoyable but slightly terrifying handjobs and several risky blowjobs, the project was declared a failure. Karma was donated to the Dragonstone Super-Champ Wrestling league, where she has found some success. Though she's clumsy, vapid, and not particularly aggressive, Karma turned out to be shockingly good in the ring once things got a little more... slippery.
Godbound: Erry day I'm shillin' it
My O/O thread
Why isn't Knarfy posting? - probably because he is lazy
"The most iconic hentai is essentially Lovecraftian, in that it portrays sexual pleasure as beyond human comprehension, to which the only possible response is a descent into hedonistic madness." - Anonymous

Lindrea

Karma is totally hot.. and I can see lips around certain parts of her in the near future. >.>

Angie

Anybody who goes futa,know this-any bottom related Wardrobe Malfunctions will involve cocks coming free :3

Lindrea

Welp, decision made.  Female and will bang all futa cock. >.>

Angie

Alright, so, I should have an OOC thread for a Group 1 up sometime tomorrow. We will have Lin, DomJoe, Hobbes, and Knarfy. Still debating to do a Group 2, or just leave it to you guys.

Lindrea

Shweet!  Let's get this thing going!  Like.. totally.

Chulanowa

So I just looked up the game... and... oh god, this is delightfully goofy. I'm totally in. I've got a project or two ahead in my queue, but yeah, totally in on this.

Angie

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=253013.0

After some consideration, I'd like to keep things to one group for myself now. You are all invited to make your own games with this system, but I myself will only be doing one...for now.

Chulanowa

Angie

Quote from: Chulanowa on July 20, 2016, 02:36:17 PM
So... no room for one more?  :-\

Not in mine. Go make your own group if you'd like to play.