Soulblades - Sakura Fubuki University [Teachers wanted]

Started by AndyZ, July 05, 2012, 05:07:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShadowFox89

I'll have to see if I can find some pictures to inspire me, but I'll think up something. Female teacher of course, since that's what is needed.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Name: Raisa Polvav
Sexual Preference: Bisexual
Description: Standing at 6'1 with deep crimson hair and golden yellow eyes, Raisa is a stunning sight. She prefers white tees, leather vests, and ripped jeans. Combined with the collar around her neck and metal cuffs on her hands, Raisa hardly looks appropriate for a teacher. Still, she is extremely knowledgeable, especially in the aspects of world history and history in relation to the monsters.
History: Born in Russia but raised in the US, Raisa had a rather uneventful childhood. She always had a love for two things; anything exciting and history. On the one hand, Raisa was always getting cuts and scrapes, whether from fighting with boys, skateboarding, or whatever kind of trouble she got into. On the other, Raisa always had excellent grades and was always getting awards for her academic efforts.
Raisa's fire for excitement didn't die down in highschool. There were few boys that she didn't flirt with, drawn to her looks and accent, while she joined a garage band as a drummer. This still didn't interfere with her academics, although more than once she got into a fight over something or another, and was a common sight at the principle's office.
In college, Raisa left her band to continue her studies, earning a degree in history and a minor in psychology. She experimented a bit sexually in college, finding enjoyment in such things as BDSM and other women. Unfortunately, this wild streak meant few schools would be willing to hire a teacher like her. Until Ms.Knight approached her with a job offer and a chance at something great.

Soulblade: Raisa's soulblade manifests itself as dozens of chains wrapping around her body, obscuring her head to toe. Bit of flesh poke through the chains, showing that her clothing may have also changed.
Special Power: Raisa is able to create ethreal blue-white flames, which do not burn flesh but eat away at inanimate objects.

Call me Shadow
My A/A

AndyZ

It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Squrmy

This looks interesting; is it still open?

I'd probably lean towards playing a male student.

AndyZ

We're pretty full up on students at the moment.  Would you like to be put on a waiting list in case we lose somebody?
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Squrmy

angelic traces

Name: Liberty "Libby" Anne Whitaker
Sexual Preference: Lesbian
Description: Libby has long dark hair that falls midway down her back. Her shapely figure often draws stares from the young gentleman of the school, but the teacher is oblivious to their stares. She dresses in whatever she likes ranging from simple jeans and a tee shirt to long flowing dresses that turn every head on campus.

History: Born and raised in a small town, Liberty was always the dramatic type. She loved to play pretend and dress up well into high school and quickly discovered a love for the theatre. Her good looks and creativity quickly got her parts in her high school productions and after she graduated Libby went to New York City to pursue a degree in theatre.

While she was successful in the big city, Libby quickly found that city life drove her up a wall. After a year of working in various off-Broadway productions she decided to go back to school and got her master's degree in theatre with an emphasis in directing. When she finished, she began teaching at a small, rural university that appealed to her small town roots.

Libby was doing well in her chosen career when out of the blue she received a letter from Sakura Fubuki University inviting her to become the new head of their theatre department. At first, she didn't like the idea but eventually her curiosity got the better of her and Liberty went to see this new campus. She fell in love and took the job along with a significant pay raise.

Soulblade: An intricately carved glaive that is nearly as tall as the woman herself. The glaive is engraved with horrific monsters and heroes that seem to move with a life of their own. While not sentient, the bow does seem to whisper to anyone who comes near it whispering of horrible fates and occasionally offering advice on how to defeat a monster.
Special Power: Body Snatching. Libby can slip into another being's body and control their actions. Alternately, she can slip into someone's mind and observe their thoughts and actions much as they do. Both of these options are mitigated by the person's ability to detect her presence and throw her off. Of course when she takes over someone's mind, they immediately become aware of her presence. Depending on their strength of spirit they may or may not be able to force her out of their mind. However, when Libby enters the mind of another it leaves her own body vulnerable. If she takes over someone completely, she becomes catatonic. If she simply looks through their eyes, she becomes blind. When poking through someone's mind, she seems distracted and far away although she can perceive things going on around her as if they were far off.

How's that?

KnightNelson20

I like your characters power machanics. :) I must admit I get the most fun out of rping in the character creation phase more than anything else. I like seeing the character. How it works and behaves. Sorry ranting :p

AndyZ

Ranting welcome ^_^

Already spent a PM asking Miyu if she's okay with another boywer.

angelic traces

Changed the bow to a glaive. Does that clear things up?

AndyZ

Liberty "Libby" Anne Whitaker - Approved

We can handle the specifics on the weapon if there's any problems.  Whether anyone has issues with bow or glaive should be determined by the time you get your soulblade and it'll give you some time to RP as well.

Focslain

Well heard you were running one AndyZ so figured I take a shot. Not much of a description, but we/I can work as this goes along.

Name: Rin Nobuko
Sexual Preference: Unknown
Description: Always dressed for the occation, though she isn't above showing a little thigh to tease the boys. It is known that while she teaches ethics and morality, she seems to have no consept of personal space or privacy.
History: Born into a modest family in Chiyoda, Toyko she grew up surrounded by knowledge. Top of her class she went on to graduate from University of Toyko with her teaching degree and a minor in philosophy. She taught Intro to Ethics and Philosophy for a few years at Tohoku University before she was approached by Ms. Knight to teach at her new academy. Rin reluctely agreed, though it is unknown why she did.

Soulblade:
A scythe of white and gold steel

Special Power: Teleportation - With a flick of her blade, she cuts a hole in space-time to appear where she need to be. So far there is a short range to the jump.

AndyZ

Nekogirl Kate

AndyZ

Things have already started, but you can join if you want.