News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

[Interest Check] Roguelike Sex dungeon!

Started by Karasu, August 27, 2016, 04:28:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pdragon

Quote from: JoanieSappho on August 28, 2016, 07:37:39 AM

Would it be possible that Joseph and Lorelei have had children together? (with Joseph as the "mommy" of course)

I think it would be funny if after the champions get past Joseph's territory and make it to Lorelei's lake, they just look over and Joseph's just hanging around and they're like "what the hell are you doing here!?" and he just smiles "oh hey, I'm just visiting my kids, don't mind me"
What a thrill...with silence and darkness through the night....

Request Thread

Karasu

Edited accordingly ^^ The IC is now up, shoudl you wish to do some posting and banter with the guards If you decide which champion you'd liek to play first of course.

Bosses and Mini Bosses. You'll have something to do as well don't fret there ^^ Your intro is up in the IC thread ^^
SEEKING Undertale/Deltarune RP, PM to discuss details.

Karasu

Quote from: pdragon on August 28, 2016, 12:57:36 PM
Would it be possible that Joseph and Lorelei have had children together? (with Joseph as the "mommy" of course)

I think it would be funny if after the champions get past Joseph's territory and make it to Lorelei's lake, they just look over and Joseph's just hanging around and they're like "what the hell are you doing here!?" and he just smiles "oh hey, I'm just visiting my kids, don't mind me"

hahah If Lorelei's player says so I don't see why not! It'll give you two some reason to intereact more too ^^

JoanieSappho

Quote from: pdragon on August 28, 2016, 12:57:36 PM

Oh, I don't mind at all. He's too cute for her not to have filled his ass with eggs a few times.  :P

Karasu

Yukina

Quote from: Karasu on August 28, 2016, 01:37:55 PM
Charlotte is so damn adorable XD

Thank you. :) I think we need an OOC thread though.

Karasu

Karasu

JoanieSappho

And then the champion!

Champion

First Name:Jean
Last Name: Blackwell
Sexuality: Pansexual, female preferred (or hermaphrodite)

Next of Kin:
• Elene Blackwell (Mother)
• Clara Blackwell (Sister)

I, Jean, hereby agree that in signing this document, I accept the knowledge that I may be enslaved by demonic forces should I fail the dungeon. I also accept that should I wish, I will be exempt from further sacrifices unless for mere fun. I furthermore accept that I shall never speak of this dungeon outside the city.

Signed in free and good conscious,

Jean Blackwell.

[OOC]

Personality: Quiet and polite, Jean comes across as shy and bookish which, while not entirely incorrect, isn't quite the full picture. She has rather strong drives and her situation has left her without a care for scandal or long-term repercussions, giving her an excuse to indulge her hedonistic streak recently

History: Whether a curse or inherited from some ancestor, the otherwise successful and rich Blackwell family has been left afflicted. A large number of the family's members, usually after they reach their forties or fifties, tend to fall prey to the same illness, that promises them perhaps a decade of increasing pain before an inevitable and early death. While almost all Blackwells at least have had a few decades of life before falling ill, Jean felt the first pangs of pain when she was seventeen. Now of age and knowing that she is on limited time, she has turned to the dungeon. If she fails, well, she already knew she had limited time left to her. If she succeeds? Then that's ten years of peace and, maybe, the mistress of the dungeon has a cure for her.

[For GM's reference only]

Turn Ons:
• Oral sex (giving/receiving), typically cunnilingus.
• Being restrained
• Spanking, groping, fingering, foreplay in general.
• Titfucking, breast sucking, most boob-related things

Turn Offs:
• General bathroom-related topics, the usual (scat/vomit)
• Excessive blood/gore/violence.

Secret Desires:
• TENTACLE MONSTERS
• Monsters. The less humanoid the better.
• Impregnation/oviposition
• Lactation

scribus1000

I like her. She also likes tentacle monsters as much as I do. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I have taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RPs.
My Ons & Offs (Updated 6/3/2022) and Ideas are here.

The Peak Elliquiy Experience™:
Quote from: roulette on March 15, 2014, 06:59:18 PM"What? Ewww... Well, maybe... actually." -adds to own O&Os-

Karasu

Quote from: JoanieSappho on August 28, 2016, 03:12:31 PM
And then the champion!

Champion

First Name:Jean
Last Name: Blackwell
Sexuality: Pansexual, female preferred (or hermaphrodite)

Next of Kin:
• Elene Blackwell (Mother)
• Clara Blackwell (Sister)

I, Jean, hereby agree that in signing this document, I accept the knowledge that I may be enslaved by demonic forces should I fail the dungeon. I also accept that should I wish, I will be exempt from further sacrifices unless for mere fun. I furthermore accept that I shall never speak of this dungeon outside the city.

Signed in free and good conscious,

Jean Blackwell.

[OOC]

Personality: Quiet and polite, Jean comes across as shy and bookish which, while not entirely incorrect, isn't quite the full picture. She has rather strong drives and her situation has left her without a care for scandal or long-term repercussions, giving her an excuse to indulge her hedonistic streak recently

History: Whether a curse or inherited from some ancestor, the otherwise successful and rich Blackwell family has been left afflicted. A large number of the family's members, usually after they reach their forties or fifties, tend to fall prey to the same illness, that promises them perhaps a decade of increasing pain before an inevitable and early death. While almost all Blackwells at least have had a few decades of life before falling ill, Jean felt the first pangs of pain when she was seventeen. Now of age and knowing that she is on limited time, she has turned to the dungeon. If she fails, well, she already knew she had limited time left to her. If she succeeds? Then that's ten years of peace and, maybe, the mistress of the dungeon has a cure for her.

[For GM's reference only]

Turn Ons:
• Oral sex (giving/receiving), typically cunnilingus.
• Being restrained
• Spanking, groping, fingering, foreplay in general.
• Titfucking, breast sucking, most boob-related things

Turn Offs:
• General bathroom-related topics, the usual (scat/vomit)
• Excessive blood/gore/violence.

Secret Desires:
• TENTACLE MONSTERS
• Monsters. The less humanoid the better.
• Impregnation/oviposition
• Lactation

Welcome to the ranks sweetie ^^

Chulanowa

I'm interested, just gotta fish out some ideas.

theminiarkana

Yo, Karasu-bean. Thanks for inviting me to this. Is it possible to have some giggles and create a character that already exists just to have some fun?

(You know which Knight I'm thinking of.)

Karasu

Yups ^^ You can indeed make Solaire ^^

this goes for anyone. If you want to have canons from somewhere come to this, do so! You can even work with me to decide how they got here in the first place!

theminiarkana

Would you recommend making more than one character just in case the first one falls?

Karasu

That's up to you m'dear. Just tell me which is your active, and make note that you can only have one active Boss/mini Boss and Champion at a time

ClosetBadBoy

This does sound kind of like fun!

Consider me very interested, but I'm not really getting how this will play out and what happens in the level between bosses and mini-bosses... and how will the boss fights work or be different from the mini-bosses or the minions? Will there actually be minions?

Overall, I think I would go with creating a nice minotaur for a mid-range boss - just to get a hang of the game - but first I think I would like to understand how the game really works.

Would you mind explaining (or pointing me to the post that I missed where it's explained)?
Judge: "Mister Mouse, so you really want to divorce Minnie because she's being silly?"
Mickey: "She's not silly! She's fucking Goofy!"

Ons & Offs - of sort
Ideas Thread

scribus1000

The game has kind of stalled in the early stage--I am hoping things will pick up soon, though.
I have taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RPs.
My Ons & Offs (Updated 6/3/2022) and Ideas are here.

The Peak Elliquiy Experience™:
Quote from: roulette on March 15, 2014, 06:59:18 PM"What? Ewww... Well, maybe... actually." -adds to own O&Os-

Karasu

Quote from: ClosetBadBoy on September 09, 2016, 04:11:38 PM
This does sound kind of like fun!

Consider me very interested, but I'm not really getting how this will play out and what happens in the level between bosses and mini-bosses... and how will the boss fights work or be different from the mini-bosses or the minions? Will there actually be minions?

Overall, I think I would go with creating a nice minotaur for a mid-range boss - just to get a hang of the game - but first I think I would like to understand how the game really works.

Would you mind explaining (or pointing me to the post that I missed where it's explained)?
Hey there! I am glad your interested!

Essentially this is a multilevel dungeon controlled by a Succubi Demon Lord named Lilim. Humanoid heroes from all over the multiverse [Yes you can be anyone that's a humanoid] enter the dungeon aiming to best it for power, wealth, or their greatest desire.. Or they lose and become slaves to the dungeon forever~

Every boss essentually is a minor DM over their own territory. so for example, Joseph is Boss level 10, the first big Boss a hero faces. He controls his entire area, from how it looks to the minions that populate it. He has a Miniboss, Charlotte, that acts like an assistant of sorts to keep it running nice and smooth and alert him when a hero comes into their territory.

I let them have the floor and tease every so often. Or they can request extra help from Lilim herself.

ClosetBadBoy

Quote from: Karasu on September 10, 2016, 12:51:17 AM
Hey there! I am glad your interested!

Essentially this is a multilevel dungeon controlled by a Succubi Demon Lord named Lilim. Humanoid heroes from all over the multiverse [Yes you can be anyone that's a humanoid] enter the dungeon aiming to best it for power, wealth, or their greatest desire.. Or they lose and become slaves to the dungeon forever~

Every boss essentually is a minor DM over their own territory. so for example, Joseph is Boss level 10, the first big Boss a hero faces. He controls his entire area, from how it looks to the minions that populate it. He has a Miniboss, Charlotte, that acts like an assistant of sorts to keep it running nice and smooth and alert him when a hero comes into their territory.

I let them have the floor and tease every so often. Or they can request extra help from Lilim herself.
Thanks, but I don't understand the mechanics behind the game really... the fluff and staging is pretty clear.

I understand that the success of the champion is determined in a best of 5 rolls of 1d100 (though I think you might as well just flip a coin), but my questions are more of practical and game flow nature:

• Are there minions or just mini-boss and boss? If no, then why then what happens in levels 1 through 4 till they get to Charlotte?
  • If there are minions, who controls them?
  • What do players who don't play MB/BM or PC do?
  • What's the objective of the champion to defeat a boss? Make them cum? Is the champion defeated if he/she/it cums?
  • What happens to a deafeated boss (and their mini) if the champion fails later and the next champion comes in? Do they reset and go again or do they stay defeated and the last champion just walks straight to the end to take on Lilim?
I hope this makes it a little clearer what I don't understand about the game.
Judge: "Mister Mouse, so you really want to divorce Minnie because she's being silly?"

Ons & Offs - of sort
Ideas Thread

Biles

Would the dungeon challenge be available to non-human race as well or is this limited to humans only? I'm just curious is all, but this RP has peaked an interest for me though.
[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

Karasu

It's mostly for humanoids, but if you can make a case for it we can see if others would not mind it being in. otherwise I'm game XD

Karasu

Quote from: ClosetBadBoy on September 10, 2016, 05:03:41 AM
Thanks, but I don't understand the mechanics behind the game really... the fluff and staging is pretty clear.

I understand that the success of the champion is determined in a best of 5 rolls of 1d100 (though I think you might as well just flip a coin), but my questions are more of practical and game flow nature:

• Are there minions or just mini-boss and boss? If no, then why then what happens in levels 1 through 4 till they get to Charlotte?
  • What's the objective of the champion to defeat a boss? Make them cum? Is the champion defeated if he/she/it cums?
  • What happens to a deafeated boss (and their mini) if the champion fails later and the next champion comes in? Do they reset and go again or do they stay defeated and the last champion just walks straight to the end to take on Lilim?
I hope this makes it a little clearer what I don't understand about the game.

I hope I can answer some of your questions!

There are Minions, and it's implied that said MiniBoss and Boss control such, putting obstecles in their path that they must overcome to be able to  gain their Boss crystal and progress.
The Bosses and Mini Bosses
You are welcoem to play a Minion, just run it by whichever Boss you want to be a minion of and make sure your character fits with their theme.
Fuck until you either pass out from fucking too much, or until one or the other yields. Soem Bosses might have other challenges for heroes but beyond fuck till you drop, it's agreed upon before the bout.
This kind of depends on how easily they were beaten. If they were defeated super easily and thus irritate Lilim, she will demote them [Boss to Miniboss, Miniboss to minion, minion to slave] But otherwise, yes, things reset for the next champion because Magic~[/list]

Though I said best of 5, because I knwo Dice rolls can be bitchy, and you don't HAVE to use the system.. I have it there to give people like myself a hand because I know some people have a problem writing fight sort of scenes.. So using the dice system helps to guide who does what.. If your easier going freeform then do it!

ClosetBadBoy

Ok Thanks for your answers.

I will be a side line watcher for now but would be interested in making a minotaur (like [imagine link to deviant art image here, which it doesn't let me post as a link  :'( ]) as the level 30 boss[/url] unless they all have to be demonic. Then I'll have to think of something else...

But I'd like to first watch the game a little to get a vibe if I will fit in. :)

Ons & Offs - of sort
Ideas Thread

Karasu

Not at all. There is no set theming with Boss monsters. Lorelei for example, is a Mermaid type. a Minotaur woudl be nice granted..

Lilim's MiniBoss monster's species is decided however as it is in fact a HellHound type. [Referring to the hellhound dis is petting during the boss/miniboss meeting ^^