Previous topic - Next topic

Suiko

- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

- Current Status: Did someone say Dragon's Dogma 2? -

Saerrael

I'll set up an OOC and a character thread in [Ex]-small groups.

Saerrael

OOC Thread
Interest and recruitment Thread. (you are here!)
Character Thread

Feel free to post your sheets in the character thread and plant a flag in the OOC thread  ^-^

helbling

*creeps in* Hello! If you're up for taking newbies I'd be interested in playing a Jane!

Nadir

Suiko

*will definitely have his whore up tonight*

No one let me forget!
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Suiko

So... I was unsure whether or not to post my character here, or the Character Thread... I decided here, in case you guys thought I should change anything, then transfer it to the latter. Here goes!

Name: Anel Wilkes
Sexuality: A tricky one; he certainly prefers men, but will certainly 'tend to' a woman (for a sneakily raised rate if he can get away with it)
Role: Whore (Switch with a strong preference for the 'bottom')

Appearance
Eyes: A very dark blue, rather surprising when compared to the bright, almost platinum blond of his long hair.
Hair: Long, slightly wavy and extremely well cared for. It is a bright shade of blond and can nearly always be found hanging loosely about slender shoulders. Anel will only tie it back by request to ensure that it does not get in the way. (Lord help the customer who happens to dirty the cherished locks).
Skin: Like his hair; very well cared for. A delicate pale shade of porcelain with not a blemish to be found anyway, save for whatever markings his customers chose to give him.
Scars: None that are permanent; merely the marks for the rough play he so enjoys.
Tattoos: None.
Facebuild: Rather slender and somewhat feminine. High cheek bones frame hismesmerising eyes, and a  smooth jawline create a wonderful effect... It would be even better if he chose to smile more often.
Bodybuild: Extremely slender, one would think that he allmost never eats due tot he lack of fat or muscle on him. he was simply blessed with an extremely fast metabolism.
Stands at: 5'8
Clothing style: During his working hours, Anel has no problem with 'showing the goods', so to speak. His dress is always tight, revealing and pleasing to the eye. He prefers darker colors to contrast his bright hair and pale features; his favorite outfit being a pair of mat, skintight leather pants with artistically places slashes over his slender thighs, knee high black boots with a tiny amount of heel and a simple black sleeveless shirt with a large V neck to the middle of his chest.
When not working however, he takes a somewhat lazier stance; wearing baggy, long sleeved jumpers, short denim shorts and trainers. Without someone to impress or ensnare as a customer, he sees no point in dressing himself up.

Information
Personality: The most shocking thing, perhaps, about the seemingly easy lay that is Anel, is that he has never allowed anyone (man or woman) to take his anal virginity. His success in the brother has been down to his skilled fingers, lips, and his rather extreme masochistic tendencies. As this suggests, he has a certain pride in his body that perhaps is strange for one of his profession and though he harbours no illusions that his virginity will remain intact for long, he at least hopes that it won't go for a small price.
He is somewhat brattish in his natural behavior, almost to the point of sheer rudeness, though he stops short of offending anyone important purely for convenience's sake. Raised in a rich family, he is very used to having the best that money can buy (his wardrobe reflecting this), which adds to his somewhat snobbish personality.
When in 'work mode' however, he prides himself on having the ability to be whatever the customer wishes him to be. Because of this, only the staff truly know what he is like, as he shows a different facade to almost every customer he sees. Of course he is always masochistic in behavior, but his level of dominance and submission changes drastically.
Though most people do not suspect such however, Anel is prone to severe bouts of depression, at which times he will remain solely in his room, only venturing out to greet a customer at which point he dons whatever Anel they wish. The reasons for these drastic mood changes are not known to anyone due to the boy's pride, and he does an almost flawless job of hiding them.
Likes: Beautiful thing (items and people), his job, sweet things, brushing his hair.
Dislikes: Coffee, ugliness, getting dirty, doing manual labour, his father or any mention of the figure.

Small history: Anel had an extremely prosperous family; his father was among the greatest lawyers that his hometown had ever seen and as such his mother and himself never had to raise a finger for themselves as everything was provided. Whatever the boy wanted, he merely had to demand it, and it would come, however there was a certain degree of hollowness in his family bonds. His mother had numerous affairs (an easy thing to do when one's husband was always away on business) which gave Anel little in the way of respect for supposed 'love', and doubtlessly added to his like of his current position.
Likewise, his father was never at home, and on the occasions that he was, barely batted an eye at his only child. An extreme sense of isolation came over the boy and it was only natural that when he became old enough he ventured out to find his fortune, stumbling across the brothel in which he has now been working at for just over a year.
Rather depressingly, he received no word that his mother and father had noticed his disappearance until a full week, after which he received a letter detailing how ashamed he should be at tarnishing the family name due to his selfish actions. In response, he vowed to send the useless parents a constent stream of vulgar and terribly descriptive letters, informing them of the acts he preformed in an odd way of revenge for how they failed as parents.

Player's O/Os: Voila
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Saerrael

Quote from: helbling on February 14, 2011, 09:27:56 AM
*creeps in* Hello! If you're up for taking newbies I'd be interested in playing a Jane!

Yes.

Oh, more..? *grins*

Throw us a character in this thread, please.
I hope you read the comic..?

Quote from: Angel Eros on February 14, 2011, 06:28:53 PM
So... I was unsure whether or not to post my character here, or the Character Thread... I decided here, in case you guys thought I should change anything, then transfer it to the latter. Here goes!

Perfect, love. Overwhelming, even ;)
Feel free to toss the virgin in the character thread.

Might want to include an image padding in your floating images for extra impact.

[float=left][img padding=10]your image url here[/img][/float]

Suiko

This image padding sounds dangerous... *Tries it, and will blame Saerra if disaster strikes*
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Saerrael

Wistful Dream

Saerrael

Wistful Dream

I tend to avoid group games though...but I love the comic. >.< ~goes to dither~

Saerrael

Ah, but I'm running it.. And, I might be insane, but I think I am able to run a groupgame *smiles sweetly*

What would you like to play, if you would join?

Wistful Dream

Well it does have you...which ups the awesome factor a lot...and crystal too....~giggles~

Hmm....not sure. Whore or Jane I suppose, which do you need more?

Saerrael

*grins*
We have quite the players, to be honest.

*ponders*
We seem to be quite balanced at the moment. Not all players are active so far, some are still pondering their character while others are running rampart in the General IC thread. It's hard to tell what we would need at this point, but I'd vote for another whore, personally. Or a specifically female customer.

Wistful Dream

~giggles~ Yes, you do. What a wonderful cast. And in that case....I think I'll just jump in and do it. With a whore, a female one. ~goes to ponder character ideas while doing school work~

Saerrael

Wonderful :) The links to threads that are active at the moment can be found in the first post of this thread (if you hadn't noticed this, of course)

Wistful Dream

I did but thank you all the same :) Found a good muse image and now to whip her up.

Saerrael

Looking forward to it. If you have any questions, let me know!

Wistful Dream

I'm stuck on her history now...going to just post her and then see what you think if that's okay.

Marguerite

*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Saerrael

Yes, we did. It was either that or have Eden explode. You can check the first post of this thread which positions are still open, Marg, if you're interested in joining.

Saku

*laughs*

Have Eden explode. That cracked me up. xD

I found a picture that suits my whore. He's gonna be a virgin, should be fun.
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Saerrael

Well, shi almost did.. Would have made such a mess. And you know who'd get to clean that up.
Yes, that's right, me!