What are you drinking? (archive)

Started by Captain Maltese, April 04, 2008, 06:03:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elohim

Tequilla sunrise *Raises the glass and blushes*

Captain Maltese

Nothing to blush for ;D

Tuborg Pilsner, but am considering moving on to something stronger.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Shadowz

*giggles*

Alabama Slammer *chinks glass*

Elohim

*clinks, and gives a little wink*

You should Captian,  get a nice none beer buzz going...

Shadowz

agreed...

if only i had the ingredients for a Blood Fairy...

To say i was in a good mood would be an underestimation *winks*

Captain Maltese

A blood fairy?!

*sees a small fairy with with the head bitten off, in Shadowz' hand, being drunk from*

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Captain Maltese

*clinks glass* happy now? ;D Cuba Libre. Never had one before. Tasty, though!

WyldRanger

The other elixir of life (beside Guinness and water...)....Pepsi!  ;D

Bruja

*raises her beer to toast the fellow drinkers* Beer and waiting on the bar b que...

Caustic

Jack Daniels, black label.
Stories are for those late hours in the night when you can't remember how you got from where you were to where you are. Stories are for eternity, when memory is erased, when there is nothing to remember but the story. -Tim O'Brien

Maeven

I have, at this point in the evening, switched to red wine. Cabernet.  It's the cure for all evils and passions.
What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you. 

The Cardinal Rule

Caustic

... then I need a bottle or two, cause I have both.
Stories are for those late hours in the night when you can't remember how you got from where you were to where you are. Stories are for eternity, when memory is erased, when there is nothing to remember but the story. -Tim O'Brien

Maeven

Well, I've found that the high cures the passion and the hangover at work the next day makes the evil seem, somewhat, of a lesser degree... *nods* I'm pretty sure its the tannins in the wine.
What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you. 

The Cardinal Rule

Kalen

Last night, I was drinking Blueberry Raspberry Vex Hard Lemonade, a vodka cooler.  Nice long title for a drink that looks like windshield washer fluid and tastes like blue Koolaid.

Elohim

Black coffee and smoking a clove,  its the simple things *Grin*

Bliss

Drinking water, and thinking about the lovely bottle of Bully Hill Bantam Red chilling in my fridge at home....
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kalen

Chilled RED wine?  Barbarian  :P

I'm drinking diet coke, and dreaming of the Keith's beer awaiting me in my fridge.

Bruja

sweet iced tea and wishing I didnt have to go work all night so I could have a Bacardi and Coke.

WyldRanger

Fruit Punch Gatorade....since it's very humid out and I need to stay hydrated.

Kathadon

Red Bull. Trying to stay awake till noon...and it is a losing battle.
My ON'S and OFF'S:

I'll do whatever pleases but I'll bleed 'em in the end.

My BDSM test results.

Kalen

right now, I'd drink anything alcohol based.  what a morning.  Please, shoot me now?  Anyone?  Anyone?  Bueller?

Kathadon

My ON'S and OFF'S:

I'll do whatever pleases but I'll bleed 'em in the end.

My BDSM test results.

Bliss

Coffee with a splenda packet in.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kalen

Lirliel

"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."