Tickle Your Fancy?

Started by Priscilla, March 03, 2009, 09:14:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Priscilla

Here are a few of my ideas to see if they click with someone, if you’re interested, either reply to this topic or send me a PM.

Fall of The Reich

f/f, f/m, m/f

I’ll be playing a German SS Officer; you will be playing  a Russian commander.  Germany is all but lost as the Red Army makes it advance taking mile after mile of our territory.  It is post Operation Normandy/Valkyrie era, but it could be whatever you’re comfortable with, I’m flexible since the last thing I want is historical accuracy. My task is a single person/undercover recon objective as I follow the movement of your company and report to my officials; this is until I get caught. I leave the rest to your imagination, but if you’re the kind of person who wanna know possible leads, drop me a pm.

Belle Fiero of Stalingrad

f/f, f/m

Similar situation, different setting. If you’ve seen the movie “Enemy At The Gates” you’ll be familiar with the story: Germany has launched a fierce offensive at several fronts against Russia, and only fall of Stalingrad remains. I’m one of the resistance fighters belonging to the group “Belle Fiero” made up of women and it’s our job to hinder your advance, this is until I get caught, and being the only commissioned, high ranking officer leading a resistance group I have the knowledge how/where the other groups are operating. You, of course, are the commander of the German army.

Water Into Wine

f/f, f/m, m/f

This scenario is set during the Civil War era. My character is Katsumi Honda, the daughter of a famous Japanese daimyo whose family fell victim to a train robbery when her father was serving the writ of the Japanese emperor when he was sent to the US as an ambassador but left her back in Japan, her whole family was massacred during this ordeal and Katsumi being only 10 at that time, swore revenge. Now eight years later she enters the US craving the blood of those responsible. Your character will be the gang leader who carried out the robbery and murders.

For King or Country?

f/f, f/m, m/f

I'm a bit uncertain about the time period for this setting, but that makes it flexible for you. It could be during the American Revolutionary War/Civil War/WW2/Modern Day war setting. I.e American Revolutionary War, my character is one of the only female British officers who took command from her uncle when he fell in the Battle of Lexington and the command was passed to her due to a shortage of officers. She engages your character (who is a colonial officer, of course) and ends up getting captured, but moved by his chivalry she begins to fall for him eventually finding herself in a position where she has to make a decision where her allegiances are.

Runnin' Wild and Free

f/m, f/f

This is a modern day scenario and much different from the previous ones. My character is an 18 year old girl who leaves her home and travels to Nashville to make it as a successful country singer, she soon rendezvous with your character and is impressed by his impressive credentials in the music industry, little does she know that you are also renowned in the underworld specializing in niche of forced, non-consensual sex by drugging /threatening/promising (you get the idea) girls he fancy and then using them as slaves and exhibitionism.

Take a look at my ons/offs page in the sig, and if you feel we are compatible, drop me a line.

Aaleril

A prisoner of war fantasy, huh? That's got me interested, let me know what you're lookin' for specifically!
I'm sorry all, but life has caught up to me and all the workload associated. I will try to get back to the stories ASAP!

O/Os: http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Aaleril

playfullchick76

Wow, we dont see many ideas like those being floated around and offered, im impressed by your level of imagination. I dont have the ww2 mindset well enough to play it out with you, but, im impressed.

Priscilla

Ahh thanks, but I did found a couple players who were interested, it's going well, I might update this thread in the coming days though with new ideas!

Priscilla

Zeitgeist

The liberation of any of the major cities/regions of Europe would likely provide fertile ground for stories I would think.

I can think of all sorts of ways a buxom Dutch lass might thank her British/Canadian/American liberators  >:)

I agree with playfullchick76, great ideas and an underrepresented time period.

playfullchick76

The only way that WW2 ones work for me, is where im a time traveller, or are sent back to a city or ww2 period via the serum used in the future cop movie.

Or i travel back to a point during WW2 with a squad to save someone, or alter an event, maybe make sure that the D day landings are more successfull, or ensure that Hitler really dies in 1944.

Theyre all ideas.

Priscilla

Zamdrist of Zeitgeist - You're really kind. If you'e still interested, please do not hesitate to drop me a PM and we can discuss any sweet alterations to the 'fore mentioned plots you might have.

playfullchick76 - We can introduce the serum element in "For King or Country" where you perhaps travel from present day America to the times of Revolutionary War, and lead the American side with me leading the British (since I AM sorta English, so :P), you capturing me, and I fall for your character in the times where such a thing is not only forbidden, but unheard of. It's gonna be a great plot twist, and I'd enjoy it. Please let me know if you fancy it.

playfullchick76

Would i be male or female in this one. I can sort of play a male character well, if thats what you want, but, in past roleplays, ive always been my own gender.Whatever works best for you of course. I have roleplayed travelling back to the civil war the most.The revolutionary war isnt one that ive done a lot, but, i think i could do it. I'll watch the patriot a few times, that should tell me enough.

Priscilla

I think it's gonna be more natural if you play your own gender. That's what I meant when I mentioned forging a "forbidden relationship" since at the times of Revolutionary War, even the Civil War, this was unheard of ... or as far as I know, of course.

We can keep the Civil War time frame if you are comfortable with that? I can be a Confederate female officer, and you a female in the Union. Like I said, it doesn't matter to me what time frame you wanna be in, historical accuracy is the last thing I'm seeking. If you want it could be even one the present day wars, you can be one of the American Liutenants, and me some kind Iraqi/Afghan female fighter captured by you, and thus the story continues. Your call. :)

playfullchick76

Revolutionary war works for a setting.i;ll put my mind to work and work up a thread.

Priscilla

Check your PMs in a couple mins. :)