Mother Daughter and Dominant Man, EX fun

Started by Google, July 08, 2012, 10:57:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedEve

Okay, I guess it's true that the friend wouldn't necessarily be around all the time. :)
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

Google

Wonderful wonderful... Ok so we got a mother, a daughter, a friend, and possibly another daughter... that should fill what we need to be honest... now I hate to ask but does anyone have a ready made character form that they like?
Psychopaths cannot feel love.
Not in the traditional meaning.
To a psychopath DOMINATION is the closest sensation to love.
Though it is much greater.
Its intensity is all consuming.
(Note... I am a touch under the weather so replies may be slow for the next day or two, I do apologize.)

RedEve

Name: Marjorie McGee
Background: the proverbial “bad friend”, Marjorie is a sexually liberated party girl who makes a happy accomplice for Vivienne.

GaGa88

Hi, Jaden! It's been a while, how have you been? I would love for you to play as my character's sister. :)
I have a character ready, will post her in a bit.
You took my sadness out of context
At the Mariner's apartment complex
I ain't no candle in the wind
I'm the bolt, the lightning, the thunder
Kind of girl who's gonna make you wonder
Who you are and who you been.

Lady Temptress

Lady Dreamer

Google

Dear god we have a reunion happening, makes me very happy here
(Note... I am a touch under the weather so replies may be slow for the next day or two, I do apologize.)

RedEve

What method or methods do you see your character employing to bend all four women to his will, Google? :)

JadenMystic

Quote from: GaGa88 on July 15, 2012, 12:28:47 PM
Hi, Jaden! It's been a while, how have you been? I would love for you to play as my character's sister. :)
I have a character ready, will post her in a bit.

Hey GaGa!!! I'm doing well. Ready for school to start. My kids are driving me batty! lol

A/A(update 1/27) Ideas(update 6/15) O/O&Chars(update 2/1)

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

Google

Quote from: RedEve on July 15, 2012, 12:32:04 PM
What method or methods do you see your character employing to bend all four women to his will, Google? :)
Well I think that will depend on the sort of characters we have involved, perhaps having already corrupted one of the daughters, using her to draw in the others...

JadenMystic

I could have my sister character be classmates with your guy and be studying at the family's home where you use mine to lure in the others..... (suggestion)

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

Google

Well if you were going older sister I was thinking the 17 year old, upset about recent divorce, acting out ends up catching attention of my character, the older man

Lady Temptress

Hi everyone. I am looking forward to playing your mom.
Lady Dreamer

GaGa88

Name: Vivienne
Background: Always having been Daddy's little girl, Vivienne resents her mother for making him leave and her having to live with her mom. Rebelling by staying out too late, sometimes not coming home for days at a time. Getting tattoos and piercings, her mom doesn't know about. Sleeping with men and women, her own age as well as up to twice her age. Partying and just going a little crazy.
Appearance: Long almost raven,with red, honey blonde, and platinum streaks throughout, locks. Caribbean-colored eyes, slim yet curvaceous, 36C, 5'5, 133 lbs, sun-kissed complexion, and long legs. Piercings- Navel, tongue, and clit. (she did go wild lol) Tattos- white and black drama masks with 'life is but a tragic comedy' written underneath on small of back, white magnolia blossom with three small pink dogwood blossoms around it on her right shoulder blade, and a pair of pink dice on the left side of her pelvic bone.

All I have, for now, need anything else?

GaGa88

Quote from: JadenMystic on July 15, 2012, 12:33:03 PM
Hey GaGa!!! I'm doing well. Ready for school to start. My kids are driving me batty! lol
Lol, I don't have any kids but might in a couple of years and will be moving out of Texas in the coming years. :) I've been doing well.

Lady Temptress

Lady Dreamer

JadenMystic

How long ago are we saying the mom and dad separated and divorced? I'm currently working on my profile for this and need to know in case I need to edit. :-)

JadenMystic

Quote from: GaGa88 on July 15, 2012, 01:15:01 PM
Lol, I don't have any kids but might in a couple of years and will be moving out of Texas in the coming years. :) I've been doing well.

Cool. Mine are both special needs (both have autism). Son just turned 13, and my daughter turns 10 the day before school starts.

Google

Oh I do love some piercings, and images if they can be found are a bonus... but I got only a few hours left of wakefulness where I am... so please enjoy yourselves and tomorrow morning I will try to organize things a bit

We can say they have been seperated for... a year and a half?

GaGa88

Quote from: Lady Temptress on July 15, 2012, 01:23:36 PM
I live in Texas.
:) Been here my entire life.
Quote from: JadenMystic on July 15, 2012, 01:26:33 PM
Cool. Mine are both special needs (both have autism). Son just turned 13, and my daughter turns 10 the day before school starts.
Cool. Not too much younger than me, lol. I'm 24.

JadenMystic

A year and a half would work. My character wouldn't have really been living at home and wouldn't be as bothered and concerned over the divorce as little sis would be. :-)

JadenMystic

Quote from: GaGa88 on July 15, 2012, 01:30:09 PM
Cool. Not too much younger than me, lol. I'm 24.
I'm 31. :-)  32 in just a few weeks..

Lady Temptress

So have I, Gaga. I was born and raised in Texas.
Lady Dreamer

GaGa88

Cool. I have a friend, whom I met on here, who says it's hard to believe I'm that young because of the music and movies I like, lol.

Temptress, yep..in a small ass town. Lol

JadenMystic

Name: Erika (Whatever we decide on the last name)
Background: Erika is in her third year of school. After taking a year offbecause of a modeling gig, she now has a very interesting portfolio that she carries of current pictures of herself. Some of the photos, she's shown to her classmate (Google character name here) as she continues her studies into theatre, acting and modeling.

(How's this for now???)

Google

Well its not quite a problem but if I was playing 29 then being a class mate doesn't feel... well maybe an acquaintance, maybe living on the same street or same apartment building?