The Family Guy Game

Started by Sabby, May 09, 2009, 03:03:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabby

The show is critisized for its totally inability to stay on topic, cutting away almost every scene for something completely unrelated and random. The purpose of this game is the same :) one person states their scene, and it gets cut away by the next, until we have a randomly generated episode.

I'll begin.

The Griffon Family are in their car, dressed nicely and all looking slightly annoyed. Peter complains to Louis

"Do we really have to spend our Sunday at your relatives double wedding? I mean, if they're so removed that you don't even know 'em, then their not really guna care. Their just guna see five strangers"

"Peter, you know Daddy wanted everyone to be there. He was very cryptic about it..."

"Awww, this sucks... I can think of five other things I'd rather be doing"

/cut away scene.

Skye

Peter imagines himself as a turquoise hued pigeon at the top of the Empire state building. He's spotting a pooping bird whose aiming at business people leaving for lunch.

"Ehh-ehh-wait for it...wait for it. Bull's eye! Right on the shoulder. Good aim buddy. You gotta teach me that exploding one next time. Priceless."

"Coo coo."

"What's that? You've been to Hollywood? Enchanted? Nah-never saw the movie." Peter tilts his pigeon head at the other bird. Noticing the bird's missing foot. "Although that Amy Adams chick is something. I wonder if she's got a fire crotch." 

He and the other bird look at each other contemplatively. Just thinking about all the girls he's even known with red hair, Peter breaks out into a giggling fit.
"Heheheheheh hehehehe hehehehehe"

[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]