U R Banned!

Started by stormkitten, April 17, 2009, 12:06:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn52

banned for banning my dolly and not giving my hugs

hugs to dolly and Sophyta
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

zoarster

Banned for forgetting to hug me

Autumn52

banned for thinking I could forget you

Hugs
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Lyrus

TIS NEITHER RAPE NOR ABUSE
IF YOU ENJOY IT

My Ons & Offs
My Desires
Ambitious Group Roleplay!

Autumn52

banned for making me pout

*Pouts*

DiverseDesires

banned for pouting so sexily that I just have to kiss those beautiful lips again and again (it's so distracting)
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Autumn52

banned for only kissing me .....giggles  >:)

DiverseDesires

banned for not realising that only just the start
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Autumn52

banned for gettin my hopes up   ;D

DiverseDesires

banned for not telling me her hopes so that I can work at fulfilling them

Autumn52

banned for being so adorable

DiverseDesires

*blushes*  banned for making me blush

Sophyta

Banned for being that damn good looking and well....

Hugs and kisses to everyone.  Sorry for not doing that.
I am what Nightmares are made of.....

DiverseDesires

hugs an kisses to you too

banned for not putting that meal down so that I can get a better look at you

Sophyta

Banned for wearing white.  Don't drink any coffee or tea.   ;)
I am what Nightmares are made of.....

Jade

Banned for banning someone for wearing white.

abandoneddolly

Mystique

Banned for trying to hug a wall

abandoneddolly

banned for having so many arms

TheLegionary

Banned for insisting on banning everyone

Autumn52

banned for not answering in who will post next

Endorphin

Banned for the strip tease that never ends.
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Avis habilis

Banned for failing to enjoy the show in a hurry to get to the big finish.

Merry Gentry

banned for reminding him that he's hurried
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Endorphin

Banned for having a sexy avatar!
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade