Were Cats and Werewolves/enemies/lovers (F for M)

Started by AbbyCakez, September 12, 2014, 11:12:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbyCakez

Hello everyone!!

Thanks for taking a look! :)

I'm really craving this rp! I've done something similar before and I've included the link.
First a little about how I rp:
I only play female characters and only rp with male characters! I like it better if you can give me 3+ paragraphs and detailed ones because it encourages me to write better. Because of work I have limited time to rp so I can do at least ones a week more on my days off.  Depending on my mood I may want more story/character development then sexual content but sometimes I prefer it the other way around. I always play younger and most of the time submissive but I am a switch.

Don't forget to check out my full o/os Pm me if your interested or if you have any questions! :D I'm willing to change things around and work with you <3

So our characters will basically be were and hate each others guts. I would be a werecat and I would prefer if my partner was a werewolf. They would get captured but I am unsure how I want that to go down. I was thinking for this rp it could be something more based on emotion at first we could have them fight and take jabs maybe we could even have them in separate cages. But then they develop maybe compassion for one another through the crap they suffer. They would be taken for breeding purposes maybe they could have attempts at inseminating my character of course she would give them a good fight they would back off for a while or try a different tactic and or try taking your character for the same purpose/maybe get him a female human to do it with.  I'm thinking whoever took them wants docile soldiers with their abilities. THEY WILL never actually have sex with others to breed them. Its only a way to bring them both together, to give them a common enemies and make them fall for each other!

This is the rp I did that was kind of like it:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=182173.0

Like (Ons):

~Rough sex: biting, hand restraining, hair pulling
~Teasing: Love it and I will return the favor!
~Sex Toys.
~Oral sex.
~Anal sex.
~Collars
~Being ordered to say I'm yours
~Manhandling, light.
~ Dominant Males.
~Deflowering.
~Marks.  hickey, bite marks.
~Pain/impact play: spanking
~Incest
~Furry
~Cosplay
~Vampires/Werewolf
~Threesomes

DISLIKES (Offs):
~Scat, watersports, vomit, and menses.
~Extreme body parts: huge penises or huge breasts, etc.
~God modding.
~Writing a character as completely unemotional/unresponsive
~Tentacles or multiple Penises.
~Vore.
~Submissive male partners.
~Branding
~Needle Play
~Strap ons
~Slaps on the face
~Things with other girls!
~Abbreviations
~Younger males [
~ WORDS I HATE: SCROTUM, CROTCH, CUNT, TWAT, PRICK  (instant turn offs please do not use)