~ Let it Out ~ [ Morrigan needed for FxF ]

Started by xSanguine, November 12, 2014, 09:39:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xSanguine

|

"You need to strip off those prosaic morals."

She is the Mistress of the Night. She lingers in the darkest corners, neither discriminating between barren or beautiful areas. She prowls for something, someone, to entertain her, to give her the essence she desires. Humans have become boring, predictable creatures with little excitement and spirit to give. They are not unlike a snack between meals, before a delectable main course is prepared. And this particular Succubus, of the royal house of Aensland, knows of one particular creature.

And she, she is fire and life incarnate. Once a wide-eyed woman with crimson hair and sapphire vitality, she is that no longer. Heavy is the head that wears the crown, and she wears a crown of unlimited, unimaginable power. She cannot be defeated, destroyed or decimated. She can only be controlled, or perhaps more precisely, manipulated. She has no allegiance, only a set of morals that prevent her from destroying worlds that are full of innocent life. A bird of limitless power, yet so ironically caged by her own devices.

One wants freedom, the other wants a slave.

One wants release, the other wants to control.

They both want what the other has. But only one will admit it.

"Show me your true form. Let it out ... "

Hello Dear!

Thank you so much for taking the time to view this thread! I am currently looking for a writer to write the part of the famous character Morrigan Aensland, a near immortal Succubus of a royal household. She doesn't seek the destruction of humanity, or anything like that, she only seeks to inspire unrest and imbalance. She enjoys rattling cages, manipulating the desires of men and women alike, until they all realize that she is no plaything.

In the game Marvel vs. Capcom 3, there are a number of little snippets of interaction between Morrigan and Jean Grey/Phoenix. It's all about how Jean refuses to give in to the full power of the Phoenix (a galactic and eternal spirit that consumes then gives life - as a phoenix does). Morrigan likes to test Jean, push and prod her, manipulate her into giving in to the power; all for what?

No reason. None at all. She just gets entertainment out of it.

I've wanted to pursue this interaction for a long time, and push it further to a stage where, perhaps, Morrigan seduces and then manipulates Jean into thinking that by giving her body to Morrigan, she doesn't have to worry about losing control ever again. She will become Morrigan's pet (but perhaps, in Jean's mind, she might think Morrigan is her lover).

Enough blabbering from me, here's some rules!

GUIDELINES

• Obviously this is FxF. Duh.
  • If you show interest, chances are I'll look at your previous posts and judge quality. I've been writing for nine years now and I adore literate, well constructed prose.
  • I'm looking for a writer who can portray a character who has no problem seductively manipulating, without mercy, a woman who is near breaking point. And then becoming somewhat of an 'owner', when the victim believes that it is love. Sort of a Stockholme Syndrome.

If you are interested, send me a message and I'll discuss things further! Of course, I am always open to changes and custom ideas! <3