News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Scion Interest Check

Started by fallensaviour, June 12, 2010, 03:51:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fallensaviour

anyone up for some scion? yes/no/maybe/lobster?

avorae

I am so down for ascion game!!!! :D
Life is a hard game but the rewards are sweet if you know where to look.

Zebu

I'm up/down/sideways for it; who'll be running it and will they stay?  Or will everyone who wants to take turns designing story arcs?
Live forever or die trying.

For Great Justice
--Machiavelli.

Writing is a socially acceptable form of schizophrenia.

fallensaviour

well i was going to run...and i'm looking for between 4 to 6 people to play...though we could do an alternating st thing

avorae

I suck at running WW so don't look at me if you all decide on the alt ST.

Zebu

No, no, if you want to do all the work I won't stand in your way!  I was just suggestign the idea.

For Great Justice
--Machiavelli.

Muse

A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Muse

Quote from: Muse on June 12, 2010, 07:26:52 PM
Lobster?

Too finish my post. 

What sort of pace of game? 

And what sort of sensual content might or mgiht not happen? 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

fallensaviour

fallensaviour

anyways...there would actually be a plot that i would be activly trying to advance...if sex happens it happens...though (depending on your prefferences) some nc might happen with villians and such...but yea...

Zebu

Oooh, we get to rape the villains!  I like this RP already!

For Great Justice
--Machiavelli.

Ironwolf85

the last scion game I tried to join moved to a site I could not get to.
now that I can... the boat sailed.
ah well... I'd be glad to play a scion, but know little of the system
I thought it was called Exalted and the players were called Scions cuz they came from deities
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

fallensaviour

well...the system has been called exalted version 3 but no its not exalted

Elohim

Ironwolf85

eh why not I browsed the newest core book, their world seems interisting.
this the Scion set in the modern world from 2ed
or set in the new one I saw that had the Epic fantasy world based on eastern mythology?
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.

fallensaviour

this is scion by white wolf...not any form of exalted unless i've missed anything there isnt a 2nd ed yet

HairyHeretic

Scion and Exalted, while similar, are two different games. Different worlds, different backgrounds, different metaplot, different powers.
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Ironwolf85

sign me up I know the background of scion, but I'd also like to play exalted

Empyrean

I'd be interested in playing as well. :) Where is the game to be set and what level (Hero, Demigod, God) are we starting as?

avorae

Whee!!! See fallensaviour I told you that we would get enough peeps to join the game. We have like 6 or 7 interested already. So like when can we get this thing started

fallensaviour

excellent excellent...i was thinking hero base characters (ie only 15 bonus points, i may award more xp/bp for good backgrounds) and  for the starting post i'd like at least a few lines about what you are doing on your normal average day...conviening of players will be done in game...

avorae

Quote from: fallensaviour on June 14, 2010, 10:26:34 PM
excellent excellent...i was thinking hero base characters (ie only 15 bonus points, i may award more xp/bp for good backgrounds) and  for the starting post i'd like at least a few lines about what you are doing on your normal average day...conviening of players will be done in game...

pre or post visitation?

Muse

Any starting point of interest? 

fallensaviour

Quote from: avorae on June 14, 2010, 10:32:03 PM
pre or post visitation?
Quote from: Muse on June 14, 2010, 11:34:37 PM
Any starting point of interest? 
gods can get plane tickets for you relativly easy

avorae

So shall we post concepts/ histories here or are there a specific board you want to set up for that?