Dnd 4.0 Campaign (M for F)

Started by ZameRagues, May 23, 2012, 12:58:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZameRagues

Simple idea I had tried before, but now I've got more planned out, along with I think a slightly better story.

Game utilizes the Forgotten Realms map, but this will not be a FR story. http://www.wizards.com/dnd/images/wd_maps/FRposterLarge_150.jpg
Magic will be a rare occurrence in this game, but you can if you choose, play a magic using class.

Beginning story,
- A string of missing people has put people on edge, and several courageous adventurers are being asked to investigate while cities increase security.

It's a simple story, you begin your quest and gather information. Find out about the main villain, collect pieces to a weapon, reforge the weapon, and fight the villain.
All through out the campaign, there are opportunities to be capture and sold as a slave, raped during travel as well as battle, seduce a couple of people to gain information or services to further venture, along with a few other encounters of the sexual variety.

I can run more then one of this story at once.

Starting Character info
Level 5
Human Female
700 Gold
Maxed Hp
Any Class

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

If you have any Questions, Pm me.
Pure Impulse Plays
Discord - Zame Ragues#8888
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os

schnookums

Seems like a fun idea, I'm certainly intrigued.

ZameRagues

. . . Sorry, I saw the post earlier and didn't pay much attention.

Go ahead and message me a character sheet, along with any questions.
Pure Impulse Plays
Discord - Zame Ragues#8888
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os

schnookums

Heh, and I was on vacation when you replied here...I'll get a character sheet made up and get back to you asap.