News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

We need a tyrant

Started by Bishrook aka Fate sisters, April 02, 2006, 06:52:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bishrook aka Fate sisters

We need a tyrant PC
The Champions of Justice needs a player to run a new PC in the game.
All Players are welcome for this role or others.
The Character would be a DR DOOM or magneto type figure who is a superhuman ruler of an Island nation.
The opening story would involve the country coming under assault by one of the great superhuman organizations that dominate the Champions world.
The Character would either win this war or if he lost become a terrorist with a good chance of being restored to power in his country.
+++
The GM will join with the player in designing the characters nation and the powerstructure that the character uses to stay in power.
The character will be a magor member of the ruling politburo of the (badguys) League of Merit.+
+++
Pm me if you are interested in this character or just want to join the game.
+++
Below is capsule summary of the background of the Champions of Justice.
+++
The champion’s universe is in an alternate history. After the collapse of soviet empire athe world became dominated by anew cold war.
The seeds of this had been developing for decades.
The champion’s universe is the opposite of the Marvel universe. In this reality Super humans dominate because they are (short of nuclear war) the ultimate weapon. Thus military and security forces have to be staffed by Super beings.
The secretary of defense in the USA has been a Super since the mid 1980’s.
There is naturally some resistance to this but it is on the fringes and not considered respectable or very important
One of the organizations dominates the old NATO and allied area. It is called the Champions of Justice. It believes that though supers are dominate in terms of power they have an obligation to protect the rest of humanity.
Their slogan is
It is the duty of the strong to protect the weak.

Their Rivals are the league of Merit.
The Leagues principal power is an imaginary nation called Rurita that dominates the Balkans.
There is also the despotism of Zanzibar and the Peoples Republic of China.
The league in a nutshell believes that supers are and should be the ruling class. Many of them hold the opinion that they are the next evolutionary step.
They seek to unify Earth and create a Stellar Empire.
Their Motto is
It is the right of the strong to rule the weak.

Both groups support and maintain organizations in the others territory. The League has extensive underworld contacts in the USA. The champions support ‘Freedom fighters; in League countries.

Steph
Weaver of threads
 Clotho who spins,Lachesis who weaves Atopos who cuts
We are the fate sisters, the Moerae, who apportion your destiny.
ons and offs
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=7310.0

Elvi

Champions of justice is freeform right?
If so I can certainly do tyranical........
(I take it that it is a he/she role?)
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

ZK

*cracks knuckles* I could also do it as well, I've been told I can do evil pretty good...more so then actual Good. Curious eh? Heh.
On's/Off's --- Game Reviews

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

Elvi

Help yourself Zulo.......*grins*

ZK

Even though, I'd prefer Magneto over Dr. Doom anyday. Despite Magneto was a good guy once in the X-Men comic, where Xavier is dead... Magneto is big, buff, long white hair and hawt. ^^

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

ZK

I could remodled my character Alexandria from a previous game and use her. She has a unique set of powers and would be concidered a mix between magic and super.

Since you were considering joining go ahead and remodel your character. Magneto is fine, Just got be an evil tryarant.
+++
Elvi if you want to be another evil tyrant I could work that in as well.(LOL)
and any other character you want within the limitation I specified above andin the bard itself.
I always welcome new players.
+++
I allow multiple characters and encorage people to create 'supporting mimotr characters' (Your own NPC's so to speak)
Steph
Weaver of threads
ons and offs

ZK

I'm not making a Magneto clone or anything, just, I like him over Dr. Dork...err Doom. ^^

Quote from: Z.K. on April 02, 2006, 01:28:57 PM
I'm not making a Magneto clone or anything, just, I like him over Dr. Dork...err Doom. ^^
LOL
Yeah i figured that...I think we both eman an archtype...a powerful mutant/meta with a loyal group of powerful followers who has taken over a country.
(We use Meta in Champions for those born with their powers)
The exact powers don't really matter but should be sufficent for her to be a heavy hitter (or master manipulater)
Steph
Weaver of threads
ons and offs

Elvi

Quote from: bishrook aka fate sisters on April 02, 2006, 01:27:36 PM
Since you were considering joining go ahead and remodel your character. Magneto is fine, Just got be an evil tryarant.
+++
Elvi if you want to be another evil tyrant I could work that in as well.(LOL)
and any other character you want within the limitation I specified above andin the bard itself.
I always welcome new players.
+++
I allow multiple characters and encorage people to create 'supporting mimotr characters' (Your own NPC's so to speak)

Bishrock,
I think I'll leave it in Zulo's capable hands, I'm not sure that one game is big enough for two evilnesses.... goddesses. *grins*

ZK

Aww, don't back out. It's big enough for four evilnesses. ^^

Elvi

But.......I want the white pussy to stroke......*sniggers*

Quote from: Elvi on April 02, 2006, 02:09:47 PM
But.......I want the white pussy to stroke......*sniggers*
LOL
You are welcome to join as a player with another character...we have plenty of white pussy...(licks lips)
They game is mostly action oreinted but sex scenes happen all the time.
Another possibility is you two could become rivals in some way. (winks)
Steph
Weaver of threads
ons and offs

ZK

Or loves one. Anything is possible. ^^

I am flexible and open to most ideas. The tyrants needs more direction than most character submissions but usually as long as they can be justified within my background material I am open to most submissions.
Steph
Weaver of threads
ons and offs