News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

My Sudden Interest (F seeks M)

Started by dvalen, September 22, 2011, 02:40:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dvalen

I was discussing something about my past with another writer and now I've been thinking about exploring this as a 'what if' scenario.  When I was in college, I had a roommate, a guy who I didn't like all that much but he was handsome and virile with the body of an athlete.  He was sexy but he intimidated me.  And he was black.  I came from the deep South; gated communities, country clubs, private schools.  I didn't really know black people until I went off to college, and then there was my roommate.  He saw me as a spoiled and bigoted rich girl.  But when our third roomie left (a girl), it was just the two of us and afterwards, there was always this tension between us.  He was a ladies man, bedded quite a few of them, usually white girls.  I caught him quite a few times staring at me, and sometimes I found myself liking it.  I heard how hung he was and one day I saw it by accident.  It got awkward after that and a couple of times, when we got drunk and/or stoned, we came close to doing it.  But alas, it never happened.

I want to go back and write a what could have been with a good male or female writer who plays the black roommate.  PM me if interested and we'll discuss it.