News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Guess That Movie

Started by Nothing, June 26, 2006, 07:08:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kurzyk

Could it be Monty Python Life of Brian?

brazenvamp

*grins* Of course!!! I love that movie...Your turn!!
The elephant is a dainty bird, it flits from bow to bow.  It makes its nest in a rhubarb tree and whistles like a cow..*grins* ~spike Milligan~

Kurzyk

*laughs* me too! Lay off my Juniper berries!

Ok here's one:

"Here, have a cookie. I promise by the time you're done eating it, you feel right as rain."

brazenvamp

ahhh I have a multitude of Monty Python songs in my head now..settling on "sit on my face" lol

Thats The Matrix  ;D

The elephant is a dainty bird, it flits from bow to bow.  It makes its nest in a rhubarb tree and whistles like a cow..*grins* ~spike Milligan~

Kurzyk

brazenvamp

;D  ok....  oooh I love this film too.

"Only an Arab would bring a dog to war"

Shadowsire

13th Warrior   
I love that movie.

Discord: Shadowsire#2706

brazenvamp

*grins* me too. awesome.

your turn..or whoever!!!

Shadowsire

Shadowsire

Hollin

'You know what else everybody likes? Parfaits. Have you ever met a person, you say, "Let's get some parfait," they say, "Hell no, I don't like no parfait"?'

Revolverman

Kurzyk

"Curiously the only thing that went through the mind of the bowl of petunias, as it fell, was, 'Oh no, not again.' Many people have speculated that if we knew exactly *why* the bowl of petunias had thought that we would know a lot more about the nature of the universe than we do now. "

Kalen

I haven't even seen the movie, but I know that quote from the book.

Hitchhikers Guide. 

"Don't make me hungry. You wouldn't like me when I'm..hungry. Wait, no, that's not right."

Inkidu

The Incredible Hulk? Trying to speak a foreign language I suppose... ;D
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

MusicNeverDies

The Incredible Hulk

OMG INK YOU STOLE IT FROM ME!

Inkidu

Quote from: MusicNeverDies on November 04, 2008, 04:54:15 PM
The Incredible Hulk

OMG INK YOU STOLE IT FROM ME!

I'm sorry, Music. ;D If it's right my next one will be easy.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Kalen

You have chosen... wisely.  (a quote that doubles to tell you that you're right)

Inkidu

Quote from: Kalen on November 04, 2008, 05:46:15 PM
You have chosen... wisely.  (a quote that doubles to tell you that you're right)
(Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade!)

Anyway my quote:

"A boy's best friend is his mother..."

MusicNeverDies

Call me crazy, but is it Psycho?

Inkidu

Quote from: MusicNeverDies on November 04, 2008, 06:01:43 PM
Call me crazy, but is it Psycho?
THE psychological and slasher movie all rolled into one. God, Hitchcock was a genius!

orangeredsun

Anyway my quote:

"A boy's best friend is his mother..."
[/quote]

Water Boy?
To On and Off's by Orangeredsun

Link to Escape Without A Choice Story

Link to Tug of War Story

The only thing that the world needs more of is exaggeration. -Salvador Dali

MusicNeverDies

Quote from: Inkidu on November 04, 2008, 06:11:07 PM
THE psychological and slasher movie all rolled into one. God, Hitchcock was a genius!
Is that a "you're right." or just a commentary? :P