News:

Main Menu

Ponderments

Started by Rider of Wind, April 25, 2010, 07:26:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rider of Wind

The Ponderments will be an ongoing series, they will rarely have a point but they will rarely be entirely pointless either. Mostly they are meant to highlight and examine a specific mood or feeling or idea. Usually one that's been trailing me like a stray puppy. They will be short and sweet. I encourage conjecture and comments on them, it's nice to know if I'm ever understood.

Ponderments1:

"  I went to the shore today. And all there was to see was sand. Water and sand. There was no greater truth. No beauty. I felt empty. Or full. I'm not really sure. If I was empty, I think that something of the shore would have filled the emptiness. But it didn't. So maybe I'm full, full to the brim with emptiness. Like air can fill a room if you think about it; there's air everywhere. Now I just need to figure out what my air is. I think it takes up far too much space. How inconsiderate of it. How inconsiderate of me to be full of air. I must be able to hold other things, simply must."
Not currently taking new roleplays.
Rider's A/A's Update 10-20-14~ O/O's
Posting rate: On Hiatus until June 2nd.

Euphoric Fiasco

Perhaps I would not have understood this if I had not danced with the waves as they kissed the shore many a time.  Perhaps I would have, for at times the stagnance that I impose makes me feel neither full nor empty and yet both.  But you are understood, and I'm glad to know I'm not alone.

Rider of Wind

Ponderments2:
  "  I mourned when I found out they were dating. Cried because some tiny little hope in my heart finally died. He was supposed to be my boy-next-door. Sucks that he never figured that out, never felt that solid connection like I did. Either he ignored it or he made the choice to keep our relationship placid. Maybe I'm too much older or maybe we weren't close enough when the chance could have occurred. I don't know but he's got a special spot in me that's just matured into a supportive friendship, and I value the hell out of it. And I don't even know why.   "
Not currently taking new roleplays.
Rider's A/A's Update 10-20-14~ O/O's
Posting rate: On Hiatus until June 2nd.