The Bastet Project [Recruitment Open]

Started by Flower, September 13, 2015, 08:59:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flower

Kokabunny's correct!

Also, I took the liberty of rounding up the questions that have been asked and placing them here. Hope it's useful to someone. <3

Caela

Thanks Koka...that helps a lot!

Flower, that link is a good idea. :)

TheBlackThrone

I have a question to add there because I'm surprised that it wasn't asked. With all the interspecies mating, how isn't there any hybrids?
The gates are open
Current Time Zone: US MST
Delays: School 20 Feb - 9 May
Current solo request: None.
Current group request: Strings

Emjay

Quote from: TheBlackThrone on September 17, 2015, 09:06:44 PM
I have a question to add there because I'm surprised that it wasn't asked. With all the interspecies mating, how isn't there any hybrids?

I believe the child becomes one or the other
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Flower

Koka and I don't like hybrids. :P Seriously, cubs are either one or the other. For examples:

• Cheetah + Lion= Either lion or cheetah cubs
  • Werecat + human= Either human or werecat cubs

Caela

Flower

Born werecats can begin basic shifting (from human to full animal form) pretty early on in their developmental years. The other forms come as they grow older and learn control. Animal instinct usually keeps kids from just shifting full out in front of anyone and is generally behavior triggered by being near/interacting with their werecat parent. So parents sometimes find themselves dealing with an adorable cubbie.

Crash

Quote from: Flower on September 17, 2015, 11:17:33 PM
So parents sometimes find themselves dealing with an adorable cubbie.

You've just been waiting for an excuse to post that haven't you? ;)

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Caela

Flower

I think we have two days left before we close this thread down and make some decisions. Please don't let that discourage you from submitting a character sheet. ♥

Wispyr

Doing that pondering thing...

I didn't see it mentioned in the content posts. Has it been covered about characters born outside the US? The current year is 2035, 20 years ago would have been 2015... Before the virus every took hold. So if I wanted to play a born werecat from say... Iraq, for instance. Is that feasible? And they managed to sneak to the states at some point during the chaos?

Or are would you rather people be born in the territories?

Flower

Yes, you could create a character like that if you would like.

Wispyr

Kokaine

Sooo... we could really use some more females >.> Otherwise Riley might have to get greedy ::)
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Jeufufns

Caela

Flower

Right now, there have been twice as much interest in creating male characters rather than females.

Wispyr

If I can find a model...-Mumbles grumpily- The character I'll be submitting is female.

Flower

If you need help, Koka can find you a big booty girl.  ::)

Crash

Quote from: Flower on September 18, 2015, 04:00:50 PM
If you need help, Koka can find you a big booty girl.  ::)

Love Koka's big booty....girls.   ;D

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."

Wispyr

I've noticed Koka has a thing for voluptuous posteriors... it makes me wonder if she is unable to propagate an untruth as well.

Jeufufns

Sounds like I might take Koka up on that. Voluptuous posteriors are just my area XD

Wispyr

Flower! Koka! Somebody!

Because she will not be born in one of the eight territories, how would you like me to fill out that line? Do you want me to put where she was born? Where she's been residing? Or something else?

Flower

You can put it like so...

Born at: Born in blah blah, Currently residing in blah blah.

Crash

Quote from: Flower on September 18, 2015, 04:26:36 PM
You can put it like so...

Born at: Born in blah blah, Currently residing in blah blah.

That is what I did.