Re: What are you listening to right now? (Part 1) (Archive)

Started by Mithlomwen, February 10, 2009, 03:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saerrael

Misery

“There is no greater sorrow than to be mindful of the happy time in misery.”  - Dante Alighieri

Immortal Cherubin

A/A
O/O

I'm the Doctor; I'm worse than everyone's aunt!    And that is not how I'm introducing myself.

To everyone that I am currently Rping with and to my friends, I am going on a well deserved vacation tomorrow 15.8 and I will return around 30.8 my in that time I won't make any posts because I need to rest my body and soul from the computer.

hakari

Saerrael

David Bowie - Let's Dance (HQ video and sound)

Rammstein-Moskau

Thought I'd better modify this post then toss yet another post in this thread  *blushes*

Misery

“There is no greater sorrow than to be mindful of the happy time in misery.”  - Dante Alighieri

auroraChloe

a/a 8/21/17

Talia

He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

Misery

Redd

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

Skye

[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Lilias

To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Feb 20) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

Saerrael

Aiden

Saerrael

Anasha

Midnight Sky

~ Laissez les bons temps rouler / Let the good times roll ~ ;)

| New O/Os | Original O/Os | Threads | Absences (24 Feb 2009) |

Saerrael

Misery

Juicy

Talia

He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.

On's & Off's
A&A

Lirliel

Within Temptation - Pale (Live, album: An Acoustic Night At The Theater)
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Talia

On's & Off's
A&A

Misery