Main Menu

Round numbers

Started by Bliss, June 04, 2007, 09:23:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nadir

Jag

Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Oreo

Way to go, Jag. I was shocked when I first saw my name there.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Jag

Oniya is only a 100 posts from taking your spot, Oreo. :P

Oreo

That's okay. :D I figure a lot of them will be taken with the games being added into the count now. I know for a while I was there.

Sorry you missed your 30K Dim. You'll have to watch like a hawk to catch your Carnite. ;D

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,

Suiko

*eyes the list*

Damn I talk too much <<;
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

- Current Status: Slow, motivation is tough. See my AAs -

Oreo

Managed to catch this one:

Thank you Falanor ;D

LunarSage

Congrats Oreo!  Though I somehow feel I'm missing something.  Is that number significant? 

▫  A.A  ▫  O.O  ▫  Find & Seek   ▫ 

Jag

It's the same numbe forward and backward. It's a palindrome. Like ' a man a plan a canal panama', says the same thinf no matter which way you read it.

Oreo

Jag got it. ;D I missed 10101, 10201, 10301 and 10401. :P But I managed to see this one and YAY!

LunarSage

Quote from: Jagerin on October 17, 2013, 08:56:09 PM
It's the same numbe forward and backward. It's a palindrome. Like ' a man a plan a canal panama', says the same thinf no matter which way you read it.

Ahhh cool.  I was not familiar with that word.  This just proves that you learn something new every day.  :-)

Valerian

Posted by request:

Congrats!   ;D
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

despickable

An official thank you given to Val for adding  my 4000 had been done just wanted to make a public thanks here. We should remember to thank our mentors they do a great job here So thanks Valerian for your help in posting the above you are wonderful.

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133839.0]
[/url][/url]Despickable's Ons and Offs

Nadir

And I missed my Carnite! By five posts!

Garrrrgh

Toral Stimins

I have a bit of a problem.

This is officially my 1000th post on E. According to my profile counter at least. But I cannot post here and say this is my 1000th post and at the same time put a screenshot saying I had 1000.

But anyway, in about a couple of weeks I am at 1000.

Beguile's Mistress

After making the round number post, whether here or somewhere else, take a screen shot of your profile and post it here by modifying your post.

Make sure you redact any personal information like your email address from your profile.

Swordsman18

Here Ladies and Gents is my 4000th post!

Nadir

Beguile's Mistress

Callie Del Noire

Mnemaxa

Group Roleplays Wanted is as 6666 posts.  I'll upload a screenshot when I have the chance.  ^_^

The Well of my Dreams is Poisoned; I draw off the Poison, which becomes the Ink of my Authorship, the Paint upon my Brush.

Autumn52

Congrats to everyone. Those are some impressive numbers.

Smiles and hugs all around.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Blythe

15,000 posts!

*coughs and hides under a rock*

Oooh, I don't have a life...

Avis habilis

Ain't a rock big enough to hide that post count, man.

Also, congratulations!

LunarSage

Quote from: Blythe on January 13, 2014, 09:36:11 PM

15,000 posts!

*coughs and hides under a rock*

Oooh, I don't have a life...

In less than a year?  Wow.